Comments

• pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thread title reads like Mambo No 5 :D
  • HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita is by far the best, most natural, has warmth, is funny and seemed to fit in naturally.

Kylie was nice, however a bit in her own world.

Jessie lacked warmth and just didn't really come across well for me.

So yeah Rita by a landslide actually

Agree! I knew nothing about Rita before this and couldn't name one of her songs so had no preconceptions. She comes across really well. I like the whole panel, they all come across as genuine and it's refreshing that there isn't the tedious bickering that the xfactor judges do.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    Kylie has the experience but she never seemed fully interested in helping the acts. She joined the show for self promotion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did like Jessie J as a coach but she did get a bit annoying at times near the end but in many ways I think she was the mos professional of the 3. I didn't mind Kylie but I do agree that she raved but then dropped quickly and I do agree she got rid of her strongest acts in the battles and knockouts so it wasn't difficult to predict her coming 4th. I actually have warmed to Rita in the 2 episodes as she does seem to be genuine in the way Jessie was but I do wish she'd stop being shallow an fornicating over the male contestants - she's pretty bad with some of the females as well but I think she has potential if she would chill on the whole looks thing.
  • via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    an fornicating over the male contestants.
    Before the watershed?
    Surely not! :o ;-)
  • swan007swan007 Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    I liked Jessie. I found Kylie very false and made everything about herself.
    So far I like Rita more than the other two.