BB Wanted Katie to complain then

2»

Comments

• cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both Playing the part they were cast and paid for ,and i'm glad Katie didn't take BB up on their offer of making a Complaint ,and it would be interesting to see if Perez would do the same if it was reversed
    As although Perez has complained with Fears for his life etc about others he's not done so with Katie

Like i said they are both doing what they were cast for and both are living up to that
  • sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    They are both Playing the part they were cast and paid for ,and i'm glad Katie didn't take BB up on their offer of making a Complaint ,and it would be interesting to see if Perez would do the same if it was reversed
    As although Perez has complained with Fears for his life etc about others he's not done so with Katie

Like i said they are both doing what they were cast for and both are living up to that

Good point. And a very interesting one.
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should have warned him. Others have been for less.
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a thought

Imagine all the information Katie Hopkins will have for her column when she watches the show back - especially the diary in the diary room.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    She was in his face, she knew something would happen.. & she went back for seconds...

If she'd have said yes, I would've complained..

She needs him to survive.. To get votes.. That's the only reason she said no
    WTF........ You would of complained? .... Who to the police? Are you Nadia?
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I thought when I saw that. It was as though they were trying to get Katie to give them an excuse to give him a warning. I must give Katie some credit there I should add.

BB could give him a warning even without Katie complaining, though. (For instance, Conor was warned in bb13 for what he said about Deana -- not warned strongly enough, but nonetheless warned -- even though Deana hadn't heard his rant and hadn't complained about it. I think Caroline's and Scott's warnings were without any HM complaining too.)

So it seemed BB didn't want to warn him unless Katie could be blamed.
    But nothing was said about Katie getting right up into Perez's face in the first place which put him into the position where he was able to lick her face or her nose.
    If you don't want your face licked then you don't invade somebody's personal space like that.

That looks like it goes beyond a "two wrongs make a right" to saying a lesser wrong even makes a greater wrong ok.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »

I think Perez did do something like that about her a while back.
  • Scamps8Scamps8 Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think BB knew the full article of what Perez said would come out in the papers today and they were covering themselves, otherwise why show the clip?
  • Scamps8Scamps8 Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you don't want your face licked then you don't invade somebody's personal space like that.

That is like saying if you don't want to be raped, don't get in his car or I had a right to hit you because you insulted me. There is no excuse for licking her face, it was wrong. Also the vile things he said to her which were not shown
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IMO they were both bantering each other, she hardly looked appalled, think people need to stop being offended for being offended sakes.
    She was in his face. He licked it.
    She didn't scream and shout at him.
    Sure she's experienced a lot worse and seen a lot worse at Sandhurst.
    They played follow me round the tree.
    End of Story.

I agree with you, but I don't know why you're directing that to people. It's BB you should be telling as it's they who were trying to make a thing of it.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scamps8 wrote: »
    That is like saying if you don't want to be raped, don't get in his car or I had a right to hit you because you insulted me. There is no excuse for licking her face, it was wrong. Also the vile things he said to her which were not shown

Really? Is that what it's like?:D