Panasonic DMR EH50 Dubbing issues

stujonesstujones Posts: 1,277
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have had my Panasonic DMR EH50 HDD/DVD recorder for years now and I would be lost without it. I use it frequently and haven't had any major problems until now.

I have about 20 titles stored on the HDD and dubbing isn't a problem until one title.... and everytime is just cannot dub this one title. I cannot imagine there is copy right issues with the programme I want to dub. I've had no problems dubbing similar problems..... its just it gets to 36% and then pauses and says "dubbing failed".

I've tried 20 discs and each time same problem.... 36% and cuts out. I've mainly tried tesco DVD's -R (which I find good) I've also tried some Maxell discs.

I cannot think it is a bad patch of dvd's - cause I can dub any other title on the machine - first time no problem.

I'm finding it a tad infuriating..... any advice?

Comments

• Chris FrostChris Frost Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    20 discs all stopping at the same point would suggest to me that there's a source file problem. It may be that there's a glitch in the file that the player can cope with on straight replay. But on copying it throws things out of whack.

Do you have any disc management tools in the player's menus?