Options

Doctor Who Extra

!!11oneone!!11oneone Posts: 4,098
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anyone watching it? The voiceover man was unbearable. LET'S FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN MY NEXT PARAGRAPH! It was like watching an 1990s youth TV presenter, coked off his face whilst profiling his favourite member of Take That.

WOW!

I won't be watching again, interesting as it was.

AND THAT'S AMAZING!

Comments

• Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finding Chris Hardwick and Wil Wheaton more tolerable than that guy with this "After Who Live" business.

EDIT: Oddly reassuring companion piece.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Time to endure this narrator again :D

But worth it to see Capaldi light up at seeing Daleks blow up... and call it fabulous. He's running around filming.
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Yes, I watched it last night and although I wasn't going to start a thread on it I would say it's very annoying.

It's a kind of magazine voiceover that you would find on a celeb entertainment channel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Episode 3

I liked the Splitting the Arrow stuff - practical effects are the best :cool:
  • Options
    simongvs70simongvs70 Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's the same bloke who does the voiceover on the CBBC series 12 Again.
  • Options
    MinkytheDogMinkytheDog Posts: 5,658
    Forum Member
    CD93 wrote: »
    Episode 3

I liked the Splitting the Arrow stuff - practical effects are the best :cool:

What about the spaceship's bridge - did you get the sense that the entrance used skewed perspective and scaling to make the room seem much larger than the set really was? There was something about the way it looked when the camera moved whilst the Doctor or Robin were in shot that made it look slightly odd (like an Ames room)
  • Options
    JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    I honestly don't know why they didn't call it Doctor Who Confidential - it's essentially the same show as the old Confidential Cut Down.
  • Options
    f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't watch it. The voice over has one of the most irritating tones known to man.

And it just makes me want proper Confidential more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you Listen carefully?

Who wants to see Peter on wires? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "It's the wrong line.."
    "You've got one line."