What do the candidates do for the rest of the week?

norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,672
Forum Member
This is the first series of TA that I have watched, and I've become completely hooked. I had assumed that the tasks were filmed over a shorter timespan than the 12 weeks that the series runs, ie, that they completed one 2-day task, had the boardroom firing the next day, then maybe a day off before starting the next task. However, I understand that they do, in fact, do one task per week.

On the basis that each task takes 3 days - 2 days for the task itself, 1 for the firing - what do they do for the other 4 days?

Comments

• Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They actually do more than one task per week.
  • norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,672
    Forum Member
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    They actually do more than one task per week.

That's what I assumed, but then they keep referring to 'what they've learned over the last 11 weeks' and the 'journey' (I hate that hackneyed expression that all reality shows use) that they've made over the 11 weeks, which made me think that they must really film one per week.
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what I assumed, but then they keep referring to 'what they've learned over the last 11 weeks' and the 'journey' (I hate that hackneyed expression that all reality shows use) that they've made over the 11 weeks, which made me think that they must really film one per week.

Yeah, but in a sense it's technically correct, because each episode is a 'week' if you see what I mean, even though it's not a week from their POV. It's just a play on words. They definitely don't only film one episode per week.
  • norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,672
    Forum Member
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    Yeah, but in a sense it's technically correct, because each episode is a 'week' if you see what I mean, even though it's not a week from their POV. It's just a play on words. They definitely don't only film one episode per week.

Thanks, Muttley.