The Apprentice: Why I Fired Them | BBC 1 Tonight 10:20-11:20 PM

Comments

• BatBatBabyBatBatBaby Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    Considering Raef has two successful businesses that can hardly be the case can it...;)

Oh yes, I forgot ................... he's an entrepreneur :rolleyes:
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    Sorry SAS but, you've a set of finalists who are all "all talk and no do". :(

.....and in alex's case there isn't even much in the way of (cohesive) talk....:p
    Forum Member
    was as responsible as jenny over the chicken business.

More so because he had no reason not to know what Kosher means.
    Forum Member
    .....and in alex's case there isn't even much in the way of (cohesive) talk....:p

Give it a rest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BatBatBaby wrote: »
    More so because he had no reason not to know what Kosher means.

Yeah, exactly. I know Jennifer M didn't do a great job but I would have given her another chance over Michael.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BatBatBaby wrote: »
    Give it a rest.

Don't be so rude.
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    Now I can understand his reasons more as to why he fired her.
    Forum Member
    I love that he said "with regret". :)
  • Psycho_NedPsycho_Ned Posts: 17,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michael should have been fired the week they had the shopping task. He was complicit in the attempted bribery, and was as responsible as jenny over the chicken business.
    Very true but it's all rigged for TV anyway he's got 12 shows to fill if he sacked 3 people on every show where they were incompetant this series would have only been 4 weeks long!

I believe Sugar has an idea on who he's picking early on and the rest of it's just made for TV like keeping Michael in, I'm sure he was never going to hire him same as he'd never hire Tre, Syed or Paul from the first 3 series but viewers think they're toss pots and keep tuning in to see them fired.
  • Give It UpGive It Up Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    Sorry SAS but, you've a set of finalists who are all "all talk and no do". :(

Sorry but those who that description applies to are all out. The last one went out last week.
  • Give It UpGive It Up Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Psycho_Ned wrote: »
    I believe Sugar has an idea on who he's picking early on and the rest of it's just made for TV like keeping Michael in, I'm sure he was never going to hire him same as he'd never hire Tre, Syed or Paul from the first 3 series but viewers think they're toss pots and keep tuning in to see them fired.

I totally agree
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You may well be correct there...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Four outstanding candidates....'

PMSL...:D :D

Yeah right-o!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SAS,"4 Outstanding candidates"? Really I cannot see it-unless I missed something.

Babeth
    Forum Member
    Give It Up wrote: »
    Sorry but those who that description applies to are all out. The last one went out last week.

You're probably right as it has been a very poor crop of candidates this year. Those who stayed aren't that much better than those who left.

I actually watched the real BB tonight as I forgot this programme was on. Something I wouldn't have done in the past.
  • Psycho_NedPsycho_Ned Posts: 17,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be interested to know how they will 'score' this weeks task as SAS says that both the losing team will be automatically fired so unless he has 2 potential candidates in mind than he would be taking a huge risk of losing the one he wants if it isn't him who decides which team wins (e.g. if the one who makes the most money wins)

Though tbh he probably has split the teams into the 2 possible ones he wants Claire on one team Alex on the other Lee and Helene are just making up the numbers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting to see him basically admit he cocked up with Michael :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Four outstanding candidates....'

PMSL...:D :D

Yeah right-o!!! :D

Wow Muttley, I have just said the same thing.:p

Great minds think alike they say.:D

Babeth
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babeth wrote: »
    Wow Muttley, I have just said the same thing.:p

Great minds think alike they say.:D

Babeth

In which case you and me must be right up there with Plato...;)
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    Kolakube wrote: »
    Interesting to see him basically admit he cocked up with Michael :D:D

Oh yes !

Great that most of us saw it way before SAS :D
  • aquaplexaquaplex Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Be interested to know how they will 'score' this weeks task as SAS says that both the losing team will be automatically fired so unless he has 2 potential candidates in mind than he would be taking a huge risk of losing the one he wants if it isn't him who decides which team wins (e.g. if the one who makes the most money wins)

Though tbh he probably has split the teams into the 2 possible ones he wants Claire on one team Alex on the other Lee and Helene are just making up the numbers.

If its anything to go by based on previous series, the decider on who wins the task is down to SAS rather than a numerical result... could be wrong though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Oh yes !

Great that most of us saw it way before SAS :D

Lol....it's interesting that he found a way to admit he was wrong to keep him in so long without backtracking as to which candidate he should have gone over....;)
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    I must have been dreaming because I thought I saw in the previews for this programme SAS saying he regretted firing someone :confused:

Probably mistaken :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    I must have been dreaming because I thought I saw in the previews for this programme SAS saying he regretted firing someone :confused:

Probably mistaken :o

He said that he didn't get it right all the times, and he was speaking about Michael.

I was quite shocked he was still so harsh about Shazia, when it is blatantly obvious it wasn't her fault at all!!! :eek:
  • soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    Originally Posted by *Laura*
    Sorry SAS but, you've a set of finalists who are all "all talk and no do".

Surely you have not forgotten Alex is only 24?