Whats the worst thing you've ever come across on the internet?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    goonst wrote: »
    No problem. It is incredibly sad. It makes me wonder how people've got to be so twisted.

Do you think he put the video on youtube himself? And he knows its ****ed up? Or do you think someone was filming him (because he might be mentally disabled or something) and decided to put it up for a laugh? I can understand if someone else put it on the net for some sort of shock value but i dont understand why you'd put yourself on there for everyone to get freaked out by!!

I'd never post a video of myself doing something demented.

I wanted to go to Eastern Europe and help out in one of those dodgy orphanages, you know, helping kiddies who arent as fortunate as me. But i thought, if i can't even watch a dancing transvestite who has polio how am i gonna cope seeing these disabled kids in real life?! lol. Just a thought.
  • rhythmbanditrhythmbandit Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The story of Manar Maged on snopes.com was quite sad, its about a little girl who was born with her half developed sister attatched to her head. There is a photo from the day she was born and a few months later, the half devloped sister has no arms and legs just a head and part of a body and is living, the picture really shocked me when I first saw it.

She was the subject of a Bodyshock programme on channel 4 in 2006, where they surgically removed the parasitic twin. She died just a few weeks after that documentary went out. :(
    Forum Member
    ah yes i remember that. And the mouth of the extra head would move... it was kinda freaky!!

Btw, my friend told me that Goddess Bunny is apparently a dancer at a lot of underground gay scenes.... God i hope he doesnt come to Canal Street here in Manchester.......:D lol.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2girls1cup!!

I've seen a lot of messed up things on the net, but this one nearly made me puke. I feel sick even thinking about it.

Yeah, I don't recommend watching that. I'm not usually squeamish (unless animals are being harmed) but I could only manage the first few seconds.

However, this is hilarious- it's an academic critique of the movie (presumably a spoof) and it's SO funny!

Also one called salsasnack which a guy at work emailed me and which I wish I'd never clicked on...

(BoingBoing also have a video of a granny's face as she watches it).
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote: »
    Also one called salsasnack which a guy at work emailed me and which I wish I'd never clicked on...

Do i wanna know what that one is about???
  • autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This stuff is gross. Excuse me while I poke out my minds eye...............
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flaxseed wrote: »

There's poo involved. Again, I closed it after a couple of seconds, so God knows what happens later...
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

yea, me too, do i want to know what salsasnack is?(without actually looking,lol)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay those of a nervous disposition shouldn't google salsasnack.

Some more info about Goddess Bunny from a website:

Goddess Bunny is actually a guy. His real name is Johnnie Baima and his "stage" name is Sandie Crisp. Sandie Crisp seems to be the name he primarily uses whereas Goddess Bunny is simply a nickname. Despite some false speculation that he is a transsexual, he really is a transvestite. Yup, that means he still has his junk down there.

Stricken by polio as a child, it appears that Johnnie bounced from foster home to foster home where he experienced some kind of abuse. Of course you probably figured that he was abused as a child in some way because no well-adjusted child would grow up to do that tap-dancing routine in lingerie while twirling a parasol, right? Additionally, his posture and growth was restricted due to an ill-fated attempt by doctors to strengthen his spine with a steel rod.

Johnnie, as Sandie Crisp, wants to be a famous. Some may say that he has already achieved his goal judging from his huge following in the gay and transgender community. I've heard that he does lip-synching routines and some sort of stage show in various parts of California (not just Hollywood). He has also attained some notoriety in mainstream culture by appearing in Marilyn Manson's Dope Show video and I believe that there is additional footage of Johnny in Marilyn Manson's DVD. It's in the behind-the-scenes footage of the Dope Show video where Johnnie can be seen frolicking and kissing various band members inside a limosine.

Forum Member
    Suzie80's wrote: »
    Okay those of a nervous disposition shouldn't google salsasnack.

Some more info about Goddess Bunny from a website:

Goddess Bunny is actually a guy. His real name is Johnnie Baima and his "stage" name is Sandie Crisp. Sandie Crisp seems to be the name he primarily uses whereas Goddess Bunny is simply a nickname. Despite some false speculation that he is a transsexual, he really is a transvestite. Yup, that means he still has his junk down there.

Stricken by polio as a child, it appears that Johnnie bounced from foster home to foster home where he experienced some kind of abuse. Of course you probably figured that he was abused as a child in some way because no well-adjusted child would grow up to do that tap-dancing routine in lingerie while twirling a parasol, right? Additionally, his posture and growth was restricted due to an ill-fated attempt by doctors to strengthen his spine with a steel rod.

Johnnie, as Sandie Crisp, wants to be a famous. Some may say that he has already achieved his goal judging from his huge following in the gay and transgender community. I've heard that he does lip-synching routines and some sort of stage show in various parts of California (not just Hollywood). He has also attained some notoriety in mainstream culture by appearing in Marilyn Manson's Dope Show video and I believe that there is additional footage of Johnny in Marilyn Manson's DVD. It's in the behind-the-scenes footage of the Dope Show video where Johnnie can be seen frolicking and kissing various band members inside a limosine.

I refuse to watch the video of him because ive heard its freaky but that is kinda sad. I mean, surely its just exploitation of the bloke? But then if hes exploiting himself i guess its a bit different. Still sad though, that he had a hard time when he was growing up, it couldnt have been easy with polio. I knew one lady with Polio when i was younger, but she was lovely and in no way freaky. lol.
  • Mark in EssexMark in Essex Posts: 3,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forget the exact site name, but I think it was one of the following:

ONLY OPEN IF YOU HAVE A STRONG STOMACH AS IT'S GROSS!

http://www.2girls1cup.com
    http://www.twogirlsonecup.com
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2girls1cup!!

I've seen a lot of messed up things on the net, but this one nearly made me puke. I feel sick even thinking about it.

Sorry - did not read the rest of the thread before I posted. :o
    Forum Member
    Sorry - did not read the rest of the thread before I posted. :o

Do these women eat the shit or just smear it over themselves?? Because you know i thought, smearing it over yourself is gross and i would never do it but at least you can shower. But if they eat it?! thats just wrong on so many levels.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do these women eat the shit or just smear it over themselves?? Because you know i thought, smearing it over yourself is gross and i would never do it but at least you can shower. But if they eat it?! thats just wrong on so many levels.

I'm afraid they eat it, puke it up and then eat/drink it. :eek:
    Forum Member
    I'm afraid they eat it, puke it up and then eat/drink it. :eek:

you're effing kidding me?! I wonder how much they got paid for that.... There isnt enough money in the world that would make me do that....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats if it's not being substituted for chocolate icecream shots.
    Forum Member
    Thats if it's not being substituted for chocolate icecream shots.

oh yeh good point. I am sure its not beyond the capabilities of someone to create realistic looking shit, which is actually something nice like chocoloate. However, puking it up and eating it again?? Thats gross. I saw it on Jackass they made an omlette out of chucked up eggs... that was so disgusting.

Why can't people leave their bowels alone. :cry: lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Just saw the godess bunny one after reading peoples thoughts on him....feel really sad now i've seen that:cry:
    Will give the other links a miss tho:eek:
    The worst site I went on was rotten.com.....never again:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the worst thing ive ever seen was the execution video of the american hostage Nick Berg in iraq. Made me physically sick and It haunts me to this day and still cringe when clicking on links in emails.

If ive learnt anything its that i really dont want to die by beheading.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I refuse to watch the video of him because ive heard its freaky but that is kinda sad. I mean, surely its just exploitation of the bloke? But then if hes exploiting himself i guess its a bit different. Still sad though, that he had a hard time when he was growing up, it couldnt have been easy with polio. I knew one lady with Polio when i was younger, but she was lovely and in no way freaky. lol.

He's happy, I imagine, as happy as it's possible to be with such a twisted, f*cked up past and with his illness...he's sort of an icon in the transvestite crowds, I hear. His childhood probably messed him up a LOT but if he's happy being the creepy Goddess Bunny, that's up to him, isn't it?

What I don't like, what really makes me furious, is the people who find it amusing. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh yeh good point. I am sure its not beyond the capabilities of someone to create realistic looking shit, which is actually something nice like chocoloate. However, puking it up and eating it again?? Thats gross. I saw it on Jackass they made an omlette out of chucked up eggs... that was so disgusting.

Why can't people leave their bowels alone. :cry: lol.

I hear it is in fact, shit.

I hear, from reliable and perverse sources (that is, one of my stranger friends), that the video shows the girl defecating in a cup. Unless she had a chocolate enema...
  • thecreepingmessthecreepingmess Posts: 3,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goonst wrote: »
    I hear it is in fact, shit.

I hear, from reliable and perverse sources (that is, one of my stranger friends), that the video shows the girl defecating in a cup. Unless she had a chocolate enema...

If it is shit is doesn't look very realistic to me. While there are scat films that are authentic, most of the 'mainstream' stuff is filmed using a shit substitute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it is shit is doesn't look very realistic to me. While there are scat films that are authentic, most of the 'mainstream' stuff is filmed using a shit substitute.

Ah, well I really wouldn't know, not being into scat or knowing anything about scat films.

I was just saying what my friend said.
    Forum Member
    Taboo wrote: »
    Just saw the godess bunny one after reading peoples thoughts on him....feel really sad now i've seen that:cry:
    Will give the other links a miss tho:eek:
    The worst site I went on was rotten.com.....never again:eek:

Sad in a boo hoo :cry: way or in a freaked out kinda way??
    Forum Member

your secret is out now, thecreepingmess ;)