Alexandra, Kenneth, Billi and Dennis- The Most Unlikeable HMs ever?

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
Forum Member
✭✭
Who agrees?

Urghh they actually annoy me so much.
Ken and Billi think they are God and are really cocky and up themselves and Dennis is vile.

Comments

• Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt they could muster up a single fan or well wisher between them.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have to add Alexandra to that list
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was no great fan of Jennifer Clark.

I loved loathing Grace.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    I'd have to add Alexandra to that list

Done. There you go, the 4 most unlikeable HMs ever to grace the screen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep agree with your 4 xx
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree with the four you have posted in your thread title.

But you forgot Rex's bird... didn't she get the biggest voting percentage EVER?
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bitch that was Grace - the only HM I've ever wanted somebody else in the house to smack (after the susie incident) - my blood has never boiled as much while watching TV :mad:

Awwww, good times - come back BB all is forgiven (even if you have to bring the ghastly McCall with you!) :(:(
  • Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed... Dennis by a long shot no. 1 as well..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    I was no great fan of Jennifer Clark.
    I loved loathing Grace.

Me neither but the fishy water made it all worthwhile
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB9 really was a horrible year wasnt it?
    Dennis
    Alex
    Luke
    Bex
    Sylvia
    Jen
    Dale
    Mario
    Rex's girlfriend who had so much impact I cant even remember her name
    Happy happy hou, happy hou, happy hou
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On paper yes, but I didn't get too worked up about them because they were universally loathed so it was fine. Everyone recognised how foul they were.

It's the ones that had more defenders that frustrated me more! The likes of Grace, Dickie, Nikki, Maxwell, Saskia, Jade, Dale, Luke, Bex, Liam. They provoked a stronger reaction in me just because there were people justifying their unpleasant behaviour.
  • ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB9 really was a horrible year wasnt it?
    Dennis
    Alex
    Luke
    Bex
    Sylvia
    Jen
    Dale
    Mario
    Rex's girlfriend who had so much impact I cant even remember her name
    Happy happy hou, happy hou, happy hou

BB9 was a fantastic year, definately in my top 3.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slezer??? :eek:
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Scrubber wrote: »
    I do agree with the four you have posted in your thread title.

But you forgot Rex's bird... didn't she get the biggest voting percentage EVER?

She was just out of her depth. You can't really compare her to the loathesome four.
  • Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't put Billi in with that lot. In the house he was alright but people didn't trust him because he wore shades.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't remember Billi being that bad in the house - he wasn't really in there for long.

Not saying he's not an idiot btw.
  • Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't forget Carole. I don't think she had a single redeeming quality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    Who agrees?

Urghh they actually annoy me so much.
    Ken and Billi think they are God and are really cocky and up themselves and Dennis is vile.

ken should have never been in there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't give Billi the pleasure of thinking he was the 'most' in any category. He was a goon with the worst ever gameplan. But he was so ridiculous he actually became quite entertaining, in a watching-through-your-fingers kind of way.

Dennis was an OTT eejit but I never really detested him. I actually thought he showed remarkable restraint in only dry spitting at the ghastly Mo. They were as bad as each other. In fact no, I think Mo was if anything even less likable than Dennis.

Alexandra was a strange one. She had anger issues, for sure. But I was never able to muster any real dislike for her. Pity maybe.

Didn't watch BB10 as it aired but I've flicked through the series since. Kenneth was just an absolute prat. Full of his own ridiculous self-importance. Almost entertaining for it.

For me, the most unlikable HMs have been Stuart BB2, PJ BB3, Sissy BB4, Derek, Maxwell, Saskia, Lesleh, Vanessa BB6, Richard, Sezer, Grace BB7, Carole, Charley BB8.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    For me, the most unlikable HMs have been Stuart BB2, PJ BB3, Sissy BB4, Derek, Maxwell, Saskia, Lesleh, Vanessa BB6, Richard, Sezer, Grace BB7, Carole, Charley BB8.

Richard? Really? Why no love for the Dickie?
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't put Billi in with that lot. In the house he was alright but people didn't trust him because he wore shades.

No way, he was an arse in the house and an even bigger one outside. He actually got me liking Charley.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard? Really? Why no love for the Dickie?

Nasty piece of work, he was. I remember the way he treated Shahbaz - he should have been ejected. But after Shahbaz walked/was pushed, Richard became the only gay in the village and they gave him a major PR makeover. He disgraced himself later in the series too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    Nasty piece of work, he was. I remember the way he treated Shahbaz - he should have been ejected. But after Shahbaz walked/was pushed, Richard became the only gay in the village and they gave him a major PR makeover. He disgraced himself later in the series too.

Aaaah, ok. He was a ringleader in the treatment of the highly disturbed and disturbing Shabaz but he had a very supportive side as well - towards people he liked of course.

Also he coined the name horse face Grace and showed up her henchwoman Muttley during a tantrum so that won me over. ;)

I don't remember him disgracing himself though:confused: He was very kind to Sam IIRC, who nobody had much time for and was very isolated.
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard was awful. The way he instantly dropped his "friends" when he thought they were unpopular with the public was horrible. He constantly altered his opinions depending on who he thought was and wasn't popular.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Kenneth : he was slightly weird at times but was an interesting HM all the same.