Onwards and Upwards where are you ???

indigomoonindigomoon Posts: 2,270
Forum Member
✭✭✭
We want the low down on the wind up party goings on!. In particular who is CM venting his wrath upon!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, I'm too depressed.

All the laughter in the world has died.

Turn off the clocks.

I'm watching An Audience With Neil Diamond now. I'm worried the audience is going to choose Jonny Vegas to sing in his place.
  • indigomoonindigomoon Posts: 2,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, I'm too depressed.

All the laughter in the world has died.

Turn off the clocks.

I'm watching An Audience With Neil Diamond now. I'm worried the audience is going to choose Jonny Vegas to sing in his place.

Well, when your feeling better then, poor thing. I'm sure your girl has great things ahead anyhow :):)
  • ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And then you saw the other totally unbelievable result on Britain's Got Talent. :confused::confused::confused:
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And then you saw the other totally unbelievable result on Britain's Got Talent. :confused::confused::confused:

I liked george :D But I am amazed that he won. I thought that faryle had it in the bag. Shows how much I know. I thought that Jessie would win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what happens when the government fluoridises the water supply.

And to boot, only half the audience stood up after Neil Diamond sang I Am, I Said.

I would have dragged out the peope who didn't stand up and garroted them.

Oh, they're all standing now, for Cracklin' Rosie.

TASTELESS MORONS!!!!!