Question Time 7/10/10

Comments

• divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On behalf of my fellow Conservative Party members, I'd like to apologize for the drivel being spouted by Warsi. Christ on a bicycle......................
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,698
    Forum Member
    Straker wrote: »
    Newsnight without Paxo is like roast chicken without the err.........Paxo.

...... :D:D
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    She seems to think debating is the same as shouting.
  • BobbyNoMatesBobbyNoMates Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warsi petulantly shouting at the audience "Listen!" when they balk at her for talking crap - the mask slips again, another politician who thinks themselves above the GP. We've got them on both sides and they all need culling.
    divingbboy wrote: »
    On behalf of my fellow Conservative Party members, I'd like to apologize for the drivel being spouted by Warsi. Christ on a bicycle......................

I don't know of one Tory supporter who actually admires her. I'm a floater (easy :D) so no real allegiance, but she does you guys no favours at all. God knows what she's got on the powers that be who yet again put her front and center to defend policy.
  • PoliticoRNPoliticoRN Posts: 5,519
    Forum Member
    Baroness Warsi is rapidly going down in my estimation.

You were naive enough to hold her in high esteem in the first place?
  • jswift909jswift909 Posts: 11,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hang on... hand on.... One of your lot on here, in reply to me, said she was very popular. Ooooohhh, if I find out who that was ...... Grrrrr. :p
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baroness Warsi is rapidly going down in my estimation.

She has her abilities but she has been far too over used in the last week. The Conservatives have better, more eloquent and better communicators.
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "It’s my job you can take" says Warsi. Go on then, **** off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jswift909 wrote: »
    Hang on... hand on.... One of your lot on here, in reply to me, said she was very popular. Ooooohhh, if I find out who that was ...... Grrrrr. :p

They said that!? She's bloody awful!
  • TimCypherTimCypher Posts: 9,052
    Forum Member
    I dread to think how many Conservative votes Warsi will have flushed down the toilet by the time the evening is out.

LOL, mind you - she just got a clap. Must be a new experience...

Regards,

Cypher
    Forum Member
    They said that!? She's bloody awful!

To be honest she would bring disgrace to any political party worthy of the name.

People should get to such positions on merit and merit alone; it is clear she did not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could we get Max to give Warsi a spanking?
  • mustard99mustard99 Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warsi petulantly shouting at the audience "Listen!" when they balk at her for talking crap - the mask slips again, another politician who thinks themselves above the GP. We've got them on both sides and they all need culling.

My goodness she is shocking. Totally agree, how dare she shout 'listen' to the audience .......
  • BaffrobesBaffrobes Posts: 3,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really does have a face like a smacked arse.

And the charisma of a brick.
    Forum Member
    TimCypher wrote: »
    LOL, mind you - she just got a clap

Had to do a double take there to make sure you said "a" and not "the".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max generally talks a lot of sense, but I can't erase the memory of him in stockings and suspenders, being beaten on the arse by a leather-clad prison guard.
  • Iqbal_MIqbal_M Posts: 4,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could we get Max to give Warsi a spanking?

:D:D:D
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,698
    Forum Member
    So that woman in the audience isn't in the earnings bracket that will lose her child benefit ..... yet.

For 2 children the child benefit per year would be £1500, not really a great deal when you are earning £46k pa.

Perhaps that lady could go out and work for a couple of hours a week to make up the £1500. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baffrobes wrote: »
    She really does have a face like a smacked arse.

Smacked arses are Max’s department.
  • BobbyNoMatesBobbyNoMates Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Max generally talks a lot of sense, but I can't erase the memory of him in stockings and suspenders, being beaten on the arse by a leather-clad prison guard.

Ha! :D Must admit that when he started talking and the information tab flashed up at the base of the screen, I half expected it to say "Max Mosley - Very Naughty Boy"
  • itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    Baroness wally is showing herself up here, misquoting her own leader in order to make his gaffe look plausible.
    She is yet to give a straight answer on the decision on child benefit, when David Cameron was so against changes to child benefit in the lead up to tthe election.
    He even had a go at gordon brown on the live tv debate at the accussations of labour saying he was going to cut child benefit etc
    And low and behold what does he do?

Baroness is better off staying quiet, because the hole is deep enough already
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This lot are a bunch of jokers - how on earth is the capping unreasonable, why the heck should anyone get the equivalent of 35k in benefits
  • Biffo the BearBiffo the Bear Posts: 25,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woman in audience hits the nail on the head about Lib Dems and Tories.

"We trust nothing that you say."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "We always start with the working class".

Well, there’s so bloody many of you dear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "All of us taking some pain. Taking some hits". Max approves..........