Ellie Goulding - Anything could happen

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,447
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's been a long time since I heard a song that made the hairs on the back of my arms stand up. Weirdly, I watched the video on youtube and cried :confused: I have no idea why I did that, I've never done it before. WTF :o

Has this really been released since August?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was released in August in Australia.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    The video is like a really the really bright, happy younger sibling of Lana Del Rey's Born to Die. It's quite stunning how thematically similar they are (not that that's a bad thing lol). :D
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Anything Can Happen reminds me of like, a more commercial version of some of Grimes' songs.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not keen on the song, heard it on the radio the other day, grated a bit to be honest.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She sounds like she's singing underwater throughout the song.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I didn't like the song when I first heard it but it's growing on me now. I'm not a massive Ellie Goulding fan though but some of her singles are good. I liked Under The Sheets, Starry Eyes and Lights.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    OhDamm wrote: »
    It's been a long time since I heard a song that made the hairs on the back of my arms stand up. Weirdly, I watched the video on youtube and cried :confused: I have no idea why I did that, I've never done it before. WTF :o

Has this really been released since August?

It's only released this week in the UK
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    It was released this week and has sat at 4 on itunes all week (5 now Adele has been released)