The best twist would've been....

yeeah_jackieyeeah_jackie Posts: 484
Forum Member
If Jack was actually the winner, left the house - game over and the show ended! Would've been hilarious to see everyone's reactions and we the viewers would get our lives back!

Comments

• Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    If Jack was actually the winner, left the house - game over and the show ended! Would've been hilarious to see everyone's reactions and we the viewers would get our lives back!

I'd have preferred they say take the car and leave the house or nominate a fellow HM to have the car and them leave the house :D
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    I think that both of those ideas would have been shite. It was fine the way it was.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that both of those ideas would have been shite. It was fine the way it was.

It would have been better if he took the car and left though :D
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The choice should have been given to the HM with the least votes - with the knowledge that s/he had the least votes.
  • yeeah_jackieyeeah_jackie Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »

I also like the idea of him driving away...to the music played in Uncle Buck! He looks just like him, especially in that hat! Pity he can't drive though....
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    I'd have preferred they say take the car and leave the house or nominate a fellow HM to have the car and them leave the house :D

OOoooo now THAT is a twist!!!!
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member

That's brilliant!!
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or instead of the car take the £ 150,000 prize fund and leave the house!. What would he have done then!
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best twist would have been to reduce the overall prize fund by £27,000.

Reducing it to zero made it easy for Jack to refuse the car & carry on with the BB 'journey'.

BB need to go back to the drawing board with their so-called big twists.
  • CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,233
    Forum Member

Reducing it to zero made it easy for Jack to refuse the car & carry on with the BB 'journey'.

Yes, I thought that was silly.
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The best twist would be....

...if the viewing figures go down to 200K and they abandon the show on week 4, gathering everybody on the sofas and tell them to pack 'cos they're leaving.

They'd all think it was a twist until they were in their cars on the way home.
  • missbeeniemissbeenie Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's a good one, I wonder who he would of picked. BB made it too easy for him to refuse the car. It was clear when he thought it was just the car he was really considering it. Once they threw in removing the winnings, it became a no brainer
  • dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Couldn't agree more. That was a really nonsensical twist.

As if, having just heard he was favourite, he would bugger off with a prize worth a fraction of the total prize money. He was never going to take it.

I had hoped with a new creative director, they might have gone back to the drawing board and done away with all the pointless twists and just concentrated on making a better show, but no, we're still getting the public calling the shots and allowing HMs to be influenced by their opinion of them. At this stage, the twists have lost any shock value, as they're just so repetitive and miscalculated. Shock the house to the core my rear end.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed.
  • Mani_BhangraMani_Bhangra Posts: 859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The big twists are shite, even Emma looked bored presenting it. If I hear that the next twist is going to shock the house to it core, I going to flip, lol, no seriously the best twist would have been what another person said, take the car and leave or nominate another person to take the car and leave also the prize money gets reduced by £27,000 too.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, I agree. I don't think any of them would have taken the car, under those circumstances !!

There have been two BB HMs, in past series, who made off with part of the prize money, though !!

It's too early in this series to play these games..............perhaps, later :D:D
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

Jack almost did though.
    He really did seriously consider it until BB panicked and then added the 150K Prize Money will be gone too if Jack had walked away with the Car