Options

Mark Wright & Michelle Keegan

Comments

• Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,012
    Forum Member
    I suppose that's small change if thry have signed a magazine deal for £1.2 million :o

If this is true I feel sorry for Michell hooking up with a deluded z lister...

If you go back in time when he launched his media career, Mark Wright was given 5-6 pages with his then 'girlfriend' on the back of being best man at Jack Tweed's wedding that was paid for by a magazine.

Was Tweed a guest at this wedding or was he cut out of the photos?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    If you go back in time when he launched his media career, Mark Wright was given 5-6 pages with his then 'girlfriend' on the back of being best man at Jack Tweed's wedding that was paid for by a magazine.

He was definitely there. In fact, he's been in the background the whole time. Funny how the fact he's Marks real best mate doesn't get a mention. But then I suppose having a bessie that's a several times over convicted criminal doesn't go with the TV friendly, caring, sharing, hunky, funky, cheeky chappy Essex boy image Mark is so keen to cling to
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

I keep forgetting about that friendship...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I keep forgetting about that friendship...

You're supposed to.........;-)
  • Options
    Pixie24Pixie24 Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    One of my friends was there (she's not a celeb but her hubbie has football connections so I assume that's how she got an invite). She posted on FB that the couple looked stunning but photos were banned due to the Hello exclusive.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Pixie24 wrote: »
    One of my friends was there (she's not a celeb but her hubbie has football connections so I assume that's how she got an invite). She posted on FB that the couple looked stunning but photos were banned due to the Hello exclusive.

I hope she enjoy it? I read somewhere that all photos and selfies are banned. How lovely and happy wedding it was.

Hope Hello don't OTT with headline "World Exclusive" as only England knew who they are!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    I hope she enjoy it? I read somewhere that all photos and selfies are banned. How lovely and happy wedding it was.

Hope Hello don't OTT with headline "World Exclusive" as only England knew who they are!

She did - she said she got a kiss from the groom! :D
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Ahhh, you're a celeb by association now. :D

Was it a good wedding, did people have a gear time?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ahhh, you're a celeb by association now. :D

Was it a good wedding, did people have a gear time?

Well she didn't give much away unfortunately! I'm not a fan of Mark Wright but I'll let a little bit of celeb dust sprinkle on me :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she didn't give much away unfortunately! I'm not a fan of Mark Wright but I'll let a little bit of celeb dust sprinkle on me :D

Ask her if Jack Tweed was seated near the top tables :D
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are there any odds going on how long the marriage lasts?:confused:
    Michelle deserves better than hitching herself to such a smug,arrogant nobody.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    Are there any odds going on how long the marriage lasts?:confused:
    Michelle deserves better than hitching herself to such a smug,arrogant nobody.:(

She must have been hooked up to some right b@$£@&* in the past if she considers Mark Wright to be worthy of her. Well at least in this thread I can't be accused of being a jellus hater because almost everyone seems to agree she's too good for him :D
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    She must have been hooked up to some right b@$£@&* in the past if she considers Mark Wright to be worthy of her. Well at least in this thread I can't be accused of being a jellus hater because almost everyone seems to agree she's too good for him :D

I'm going to be the odd one out, but I sort of get why she would want to be with him. He seems to worship the ground she walks on, and has no issue showing her how much he adores her. Believe it or not, that's quite rare. He's also in the industry, and isn't jealous of her career success, but isn't leeching onto her career, they both do their own thing, but fully support each other. He's also not bad to look at. And he seems to have good sens of humor.

I'm basing this not on his Towie personality, I think that show is 95% scripted.
  • Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to be the odd one out, but I sort of get why she would want to be with him. He seems to worship the ground she walks on, and has no issue showing her how much he adores her. Believe it or not, that's quite rare. He's also in the industry, and isn't jealous of her career success, but isn't leeching onto her career, they both do their own thing, but fully support each other. He's also not bad to look at. And he seems to have good sens of humor.

I'm basing this not on his Towie personality, I think that show is 95% scripted.

Totally agree with this. I'm not too keen on Mark or Michelle but wish them well, they seem very suited, I suppose time will tell, but good luck to them :)
  • Options
    maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    I feel a bit sorry for Lauren Goodger who there is a story about today that she might freeze her eggs. It must be hard to have hitched your wagon to a person for 10 years only to be dumped and left on the sideline and have to start all over again. Men don't have that same biological clock.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel a bit sorry for Lauren Goodger who there is a story about today that she might freeze her eggs. It must be hard to have hitched your wagon to a person for 10 years only to be dumped and left on the sideline and have to start all over again. Men don't have that same biological clock.....

She's only 28. No need for panic yet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

I wonder what Michelle's family think of the Wrights, all I know about the Keegans has come from Michelle they don't serm to court any publicity, they must have real jobs.. Her Dad is/was a copper, her Grandmother was Spanish. As soon as he's put the ring on Michelle's finger her mother in law mentions a reality show. Does anyone know Carol's age?
  • Options
    maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    She's only 28. No need for panic yet

Ah right, I assumed she was older :)
  • Options
    evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you for real?? She's only in her late twenties and she split from MW 4 years ago. Just another sob story from her to keep her ugly trout in the tabloids. LG is a complete joke and as much as I'm not keen on MW, his family, or MK, they must be completely fed-up of her and her sob stories.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what Michelle's family think of the Wrights, all I know about the Keegans has come from Michelle they don't serm to court any publicity, they must have real jobs.. Her Dad is/was a copper, her Grandmother was Spanish. As soon as he's put the ring on Michelle's finger her mother in law mentions a reality show. Does anyone know Carol's age?

Never really hear anything about MK family these days. However, I do remember a few years ago, just after MK landed the part as Tina, her mother was charged with benefit fraud. I recall that her parents split when MK was very young and her mother (not that it's relevant) was very overweight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah right, I assumed she was older :)

Easy mistake to make.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    Never really hear anything about MK family these days. However, I do remember a few years ago, just after MK landed the part as Tina, her mother was charged with benefit fraud. I recall that her parents split when MK was very young and her mother (not that it's relevant) was very overweight.

That's interesting, not had everything handed to her like her husband.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's interesting, not had everything handed to her like her husband.

No, I think she's more or less got where she is on her own merit. I did like her as Tina and feel it a shame they killed her off. Would have been nice to see her back at some point.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isnt Mark independantly wealthy and has his own set of nightclub as well as having wealthy parents? I doubt hes hurtingfor cash. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USX6tKZxK_o

Michelle may very well see another side to him.