Options

My Bizzare BB Dream

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 825
Forum Member
✭✭
After watching the brilliant film 'Groundhog Day' last night and reading these forums before I went to bed, I went on to have a bizarre dream in which the two had merged - which i thought was actually quite good so i'm going to share it with you.

It was BB7 but with some of last years housemates (I don't know why) including Makosi - who was evicted during a normal Friday eviction. The following morning the housemates, including Makosi, were awoken to 'I got You Babe'. All of the housemates were aware of the fact that she'd been 'evicted' the previous night, apart from her (seemingly anyway). she thought they were just winding her up and was getting pissed off as they wouldn't let it go. The day panned out exactly as it had done 'yesterday'. the nominated HMs suitcases arrived, HMs who were called to the diary room 'yesterday' were called again at the exact same time and asked the same questions etc. They were also given this tedious task again which involved counting beans in a jar :confused:. Then the eviction. Everyone was gathered on the sofas, they'd all assumed last night was an elaborate twist and Makosi had to keep this pretence as part of a secret mission to stay in the house. Meaning someone else would be booted out tonight. But no, Makosi's name was called again and she was evicted. 9am the next morning, 'I Got You Babe' rings out, Makosi is back in the house. It's day #whatever once again and the who cycle repeats itself. It tailed off then so I don't know the outcome.

If you've never seen 'Groundhog Day' this probably won't make an ounce of sense. But the 2 merged made an entertaining dream LOL.

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You didn't happen to eat a copious amount of cheese before bedtime did you?

:)

Actually, i'm jealous. I never remember my dreams :(
  • Options
    colinbcolinb Posts: 6,587
    Forum Member
    artensoll wrote:
    Actually, i'm jealous. I never remember my dreams

Artensoll. Wake up! WAKE UP!! *shakes artensoll*
  • Options
    AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a bizarre dream about the launch of BB7 the other night. Non of the microphones or cameras in the house were working so the black cars with the housemates in had to keep circling and in the end they took them to a different house which had been built in the middle of the house of commons! :eek: :confused:

They were all speaking to eachother as they walked up metal ramps and through doorways etc, it was like a maze. I remember one of the contestants had bright curly ginger hair and they all had similar sounding 3-letter names like Vic, Nic, Mic.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww, Colin! I was just dreamin about you...NOT!! :p