Oh get OVER yourself Noirin

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Norin is big brother 10, everyone knows it!
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aha don't think so ^^^ :)
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is so up herself, she and Kenneth ought to get together, they both have huge egos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    I liked Noirin at the start. This Marcus thing has put me off her the past few weeks though. She sends too many wrong signals.
  • tuesdaytuesday Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What so we all condemn Noirin for speaking her mind. Are you seriously telling me that since the housemates have come in none of the original housemates have talked about them. Remember this is a snaphot on the day. BB conveniently edited the early morning talk, when she said will not prejudge the new housemates, she will try and interact with everyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was a bad highlights for her tonight, all it did was show her bitching. In the space of one edited hour they showed her bitching about Kenneth, Tom, Hira, Karly & Lisa.

Her only saving grace was having words with Marcus. :D
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dislike Marcus and Noirin more every show that I see of them. Marcus with his whining and his thickness that even though Noirin has told him they will be nothing but friends and even Lisa told him in a decent way that Noirin will never go out with him, neither in the house or out, ever, he still said that maybe she will realise who she thinks are her type are not and that he is basically! The stupid man still thinks that he has a chance and as for the "I feel bad about liking you", was a totaly sympathy thing!

As for Noirin, she came over as a total bitch tonight. As much as I have always said that she is manipulative I have never called her a bitch before. She was just dreadful tonight! She slated Tom, Lisa and Karly and even had a go at Hira over the bleach and asked her iff she had not ever cleaned before in a very sarcastic way! I think it is time for Noirin and Marcus to go. Ho how I wish that the newbies had got their act together and got Halfwit and Noirin nominated. There is no way that Halfwit would go, Noirin would be out of that door in a second!
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tuesday wrote: »
    What so we all condemn Noirin for speaking her mind. Are you seriously telling me that since the housemates have come in none of the original housemates have talked about them. Remember this is a snaphot on the day. BB conveniently edited the early morning talk, when she said will not prejudge the new housemates, she will try and interact with everyone.

Yes tuesday, they have all talked about the new hms, but it is the way that Noirin has bitched and what she has said. Tom and Ken said it all tonight. Although both of these men are not particularly nice in what they have said about Sophie when it comes to Noirin they had it spot on! They said that when they first come in she was all over them and being friendly and now she is really cold and offish with them! This is Noirin all over, one day she is fairly decent and the next day she is stroppy and moody!
  • kalikali Posts: 10,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes tuesday, they have all talked about the new hms, but it is the way that Noirin has bitched and what she has said. Tom and Ken said it all tonight. Although both of these men are not particularly nice in what they have said about Sophie when it comes to Noirin they had it spot on! They said that when they first come in she was all over them and being friendly and now she is really cold and offish with them! This is Noirin all over, one day she is fairly decent and the next day she is stroppy and moody!

You see maybe 5 edited minutes of her day out of 24hours and you know all about how she is ? Ok

Did you not hear Tom and Ken say tonight that ALL the old HMs were distant with them and going off in their own little groups ?
    They know the newbies have a task and they don't trust them, It's not just Noirin. But hey don't let facts get in the way of a good bi*ching session