Options

false annoying laughter

zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
Forum Member
✭✭
tv show that IMO have irritation all over it, with the presenters or contestants false laughing. the worst offender is escape to the country, with that male presenter JULES HUDSON .. he laughs after every sentence he speakes. what is the matter with him, he is also on country file.

yesterdays contestant in deal or no deal, that woman, she was another one.grrr...

what do you people think? what laughing tv people can you name with false laughs, that annoy you.?:cry:

Comments

• Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noel is the king of this sort of thing.

Watch this and see how Vic & Bob get it spot on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYE0LOhkHh0
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Two more offenders:

Paul Martin (Flog it)
    Lorne Spicer (Cash in the Attic)
  • Options
    petelypetely Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Usually it's a sign that the individual in question has no clue what an appropriate response should be. So laughing is used as this is generally inoffensive (unless it's grossly inappropriate). Excessive laughter is often also a sign of anxiety or insecurity.
    Either way, in a presenter it's a sure sign that they are not very good at their job.
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Noel is the king of this sort of thing.

Watch this and see how Vic & Bob get it spot on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYE0LOhkHh0

Poor Noel!..... i think he deserves a medal to even attemp laughing at some of the contestants he gets on DOND....;) I know if i was in his shoes i wouldn't be able to do it!... He definately earns him money with some of them!.....:D
  • Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol voderman is the Queen of insincere laughter and dreadful banter
  • Options
    TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate Garraways hacking laugh first thing in the morning is not what you want to hear!
    She sounds like shes on a 60 **** a day habit
  • Options
    stu0rtstu0rt Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The male presenter on Homes Under the Hammer. He's always giggling in his commentary.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The countdown audience. Especially when that dreadful magician is the guest and he cracks a "joke."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the countdown audiance will laugh at any childish banter. must have the floor manager holding signs up laugh you morons..
    you got in free.. :eek:
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two more offenders:

Paul Martin (Flog it)
    Lorne Spicer (Cash in the Attic)

That Lorne woman gets on my f*****g nerves. Cash In The Attic and Car Booty are rubbish anyway, but having a presenter who sounds constantly high on laughing gas does them no favours.
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The countdown audience. Especially when that dreadful magician is the guest and he cracks a "joke."

There's always one bloke who laughs louder than anyone. I reckon he must be the warm up man, because you can hear him every day. He also can be heard leading the 'horray!' at the beginning and end of the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dont forget angela rippon. so false. and so pretentious..:eek:
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had to give up watching Question of Sport because of the fake laughter of Sue Barker.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stu0rt wrote: »
    The male presenter on Homes Under the Hammer. He's always giggling in his commentary.

Both those presenters are annoying full stop!
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dont forget angela rippon. so false. and so pretentious..:eek:

I think she is a nice person in real life but why in these type of shows do they try so hard to come across as being so matey, jokey with lots of fake laughter when they clearly are not.
    Antiques Roadshow is still the best by a mile of all these kind of shows because the experts just are themselves.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    That Lorne woman gets on my f*****g nerves.

I find her loathsome! Everything about her is so insincere and false (plus she's common as muck, IMHO). How the hell did she get a job on TV...I wonder...
  • Options
    butterworthbutterworth Posts: 17,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to nominate James Corden, and give a special mention to that stupid laugh that Jimmy Carr seems to have developed in the last year or so...