Stephen mulhearn is unbearable!

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    I grew up watching him on CITV and saw him in panto too a long time ago. In recent years my Mum & Brother-in-law have both slated him on different occasions for being obnoxious and rude. Also we've come to a conclusion about him with regards to personal life. That's our view though.
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just caught the tail end of his silly quiz show and he's just so annoying. I also can't bear him on BGMT!

All that aside he's a wooden presenter

Met him once, took an instant dislike to him, if you think he is vile on TV then in real life he is worse.

And it's quite clear he is in denial.😉
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I might be in the minority here but I actually like him. I think he's quite funny. He wasn't too bad on Britain's Got More Talent and Catchphrase. I also like Ant and Dec and I've been a fan of theirs since childhood.
  • pamlandypamlandy Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Mulhearn used to do what would be (very) loosely described as a show on BRMB. Every link was scripted and sounded it.
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lightweight.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    interesting replies folks. There are a few fans on here.

For me I just find him wooden and not a natural presenter especially next to ant and dec who I love
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    I like him. He's funny and a perfect host for BGMT.

He visits my home town a lot and I know a few people who have met him, both socially and as a 'celebrity' and they have only had nice words to say about him.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    Mulhern is best suited to Butlins' cabaret off-season :p

People like him are the reason I just can't stand ITV

His shows are getting a lot of viewers and that's what will matter most. The more viewers his shows get, the more money he'll be making.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    I love Old Mulhern,we think hes hilarious in the Hunt household.He'll never be Roy Walker but I like how he take the mick on Catchphrase.Im not into magic in any way so I don't know him from any other shows.I think hes great though