EastEnders emergency thread part deux 8th may

1234568»

Comments

• LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is Alfie offering to buy the Vic without speaking to Kat first? They have only been back together five minutes and already he is creating problems.

I hope Alfie and Kat never get the Vic back, they were awful in there last time. After the Carters day it should go to Janine or a new family.

The Mitchells primarily known for fronting the Vic (Peggy, Grant) are absent. It has never been Phil's baby and he would be awful in there with the weak version of Sharon who puts up with his vile behaviour.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LHolmes wrote: »
    Why is Alfie offering to buy the Vic without speaking to Kat first? They have only been back together five minutes and already he is creating problems.

I hope she punches him again like she did in 2010.
  • Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite a few people seem to be missing their thread days recently... Seems like May is cursed :P
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »

She'll probably end up pregnant again instead :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    I'll settle for him losing a testicle.

FFS it wasn't even his pound that got the card, it was hers. >:(
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member

Alfie paid for the card didn't he?

Either way it doesn't matter as he will share it with her and vice versa.
  • Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I love Keeble, I wish she was permanent - her and Ritchie Scott.

Shirley only said that to Mick, to get his to consider, reconsidering. I'm liking Buster.

Vincent is pretty good, though he does seem to channel Sharon's eye bulging thing at times.

Free the Walford one!

Kim and Denise are one of my favourite sibling duo's in the square. And I like Shirley and Denise's friendship.

It may be an unpopular opinion but I cannot stand Sonia, she grates - more than Mick, actually!

Why do I keep waiting for something bad to befall Kat and Alfie? Habit?
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    So Linda has a boy then! I thought it would be a girl.

Me too I thought she would have a girly girl like a mini Linda.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    I love Keeble, I wish she was permanent - her and Ritchie Scott.

Shirley only said that to Mick, to get his to consider, reconsidering. I'm liking Buster.

Vincent is pretty good, though he does seem to channel Sharon's eye bulging thing at times.

Free the Walford one!

Kim and Denise are one of my favourite sibling duo's in the square. And I like Shirley and Denise's friendship.

It may be an unpopular opinion but I cannot stand Sonia, she grates - more than Mick, actually!

Why do I keep waiting for something bad to befall Kat and Alfie? Habit?

I was literally shouting at Alfie write your name on that scratchcard .. He did look a bit worried after his phone call to the lotto people :confused: Its been so nice to see them happy surely nothing goes wrong.

I love Keeble and Ritchie :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    sick of pisshead scarecrow taking over Denise and Kim scenes. Kat n Alfie were funny. Dot. :(
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sonia Growler is infuriating to watch. Why would anyone want to sleep with her?

Hurry up and free Dot!

Loving the Kim/Denise scenes.

The Kalfie magic is back. It's great to see them so happy and loved up, it's infectious! Jessie's smile lit up the screen.

Poor Billy.

Donna has really come into her own.

TRAILER. Thanks EastEnders.

PS Thanks Lady Sorcha. :)
  • robjames69robjames69 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    don't nobody say this episode is too lorraine newman after the posts last week saying DTC era was too depressing. I can't keep up with the emotions on here!

I think its been a nice week, especially with Kat and Alfie, its nice to have some light hearted story lines for the summer, so the drama can be full on come the fall! I like the idea of them at least buying Shirley out for now, in an ideal world though, The Dutchess would own the pub - but Roxy and Ronnie would run it, she would prop up the bar and help out on the busy nights, but not be in there full time. Oh well, a boy can dream.

Sets up good for next week and once this baby drama is over the rape storyline will no doubt finally come to a close. I just sincerely hope that Mick is the baby's father.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    Who forgot this time?
    Thanks for the thread
    Not me. I never get chosen. >:(
    lola_skye wrote: »
    How can Richard Blackwood be a useless comedian but a good actor?
    Shane Richie managed it okay.
    I disagree
    Lion_60 wrote: »
    I love Kat and Alfie. :)
    I loath them
    First job Alfie employ a financial advisor and pronto
    He will at £50K a week
    Vincent is a pig - dumping Kim as soon as he thinks he's in with a chance with Ronnie.
    Why would Vincent marry Kim ?????
    You just know that at some point in the next week or so there's gonna be an episode where Kat and Alfie think they've lost the ticket, spend the whole episode looking for it and then find that Stacey has put it safe somewhere and they didn't think to ask her.

Just like every single time in soap, drama, sitcoms or anything when any character wins a massive amount of money on a scratchcard. Either that or it'll blow out of Alfie's hand and he'll spend the whole time looking for it (similar to that episode he spent looking for a condom years ago) and then he'll find it on his shoe.
    Hoping that Kat flips and burns it.
    Give billy some money just a little but don't have to say who by
    Billy is an undeserving thief.
    Shirley acting like she owns the place when she only put 10k into the pub is really annoying.
    Agreed
    "We love you Kat Moon, we do..."

Come on, I know you've all been missing it.
    I haven't
    I don't think Shirley is doing that to be mean, she is hoping Mick will change is mind.
    How can Shirley be so vile to her family, but really good with Denise and Kim?
    Shirley is naturally vile.

Not unpopular.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

You have to ask dullagj2 ;)
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »

You have to ask dullagj2 ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alfie paid for the card didn't he?

Either way it doesn't matter as he will share it with her and vice versa.
    No it was her quid.

I can't remember their conversation in the shop word for word but I remember her saying "I'll have my quid back then" and him saying "or we could buy a scratch card", so he suggested they buy one but it was her pound.

If anyone's name should go on the card it should be Kat's and if I were her I would keep the money in an account Alfie doesn't have access to. He obviously can't be trusted if he's already trying to spend the bulk of it behind her back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it was her quid.

I can't remember their conversation in the shop word for word but I remember her saying "I'll have my quid back then" and him saying "or we could buy a scratch card", so he suggested they buy one but it was her pound.

If anyone's name should go on the card it should be Kat's and if I were her I would keep the money in an account Alfie doesn't have access to. He obviously can't be trusted if he's already trying to spend the bulk of it behind her back.

Agreed. Kat seems sensible with it not feeling right.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fair to him, it was written in such a way that it was both. Her pound (his paid for a sandwich for her and went in the charity box, so he wasn't being a cheapskate) but it was his idea to get the scratchcard. Neither of them would have that money if it wasn't for the other.

He has acknowledged that he doesn't deserve it, but that Kat does.