According To Heat The Standby Host Is....

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Woah, dont be changing the Bently on voice over!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think it will be good as it will show that anyone can do that job and not just davina......
  • BoredStudentBoredStudent Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Davina's part of the show. It would be very strange to see somebody else do it. 'Big Brother house, this is Dermot!' Just doesn't have a ring to it, does it? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    maybe they could say "big brother house this is not davina" hehe
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    just had a thought i wouldnt mind someone like brian dowling presenting it i think he would be quite cool doing it. but i imagine it will be dermot

EDIT: just thought kate thornton probably wouldnt present it because of celebrity x factor being on! so we are safe from her :D
  • BrekkieBrekkie Posts: 24,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did Paul O'Grady come from? He's great with his 5pm show - but would so not suit Big Brother.

Of the current crop of female presenters around only Liza Tarbuck would do for me. All the others like Kate Thornton, Cat Deeley and Claudia Winkleman are nothing more than inferior Davina clones.

Liza Tarbuck would bring something different to Davina - but from her appearances on BBLB we know she has a similar passion for the show - and she also has the warmth of character needed for the eviction interviews, along with the ability to control the show.

P.S. Come on producers - get Davina (or whoever) back in the eviction studio on eviction nights. Let's have the announcement made from the silence of a near-empty studio once more - rather than being pre-empted by the crowd of so-called fans.
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    CrAsH69 wrote:
    just had a thought i wouldnt mind someone like brian dowling presenting it i think he would be quite cool doing it. but i imagine it will be dermot

EDIT: just thought kate thornton probably wouldnt present it because of celebrity x factor being on! so we are safe from her :D

Good - no Kate then :rolleyes: