Virgin Homepage

Is is just me, or has everyones homepage been changed to the Virgin Broadband Package deals? I thought the normal homepage was down, but on typing in the virginmedia address manually, it is still up and running. As I cannot change my default homepage in my settings, are we now stuck with this??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they've just upgraded the main page a little...

Try now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    markbus wrote: »
    Is is just me, or has everyones homepage been changed to the Virgin Broadband Package deals? I thought the normal homepage was down, but on typing in the virginmedia address manually, it is still up and running. As I cannot change my default homepage in my settings, are we now stuck with this??

What home page?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    When I was with ntl, I used google as my homepage, but when VM took over the ntlworld.com page was redirected to virginmedia.com and set itself as my default homepage. I didn't mind too much but now it has gone to the aforementioned broadband packages page. I cannot change it because in my Internet Options the homepage details still show it as www.ntlworld.com/broadband and is greyed out so I am automatically redirected to the new page which is http://allyours.virginmedia.com/websales/service.do?id=2
    I hope this makes sense!