Options

Girl who punched her friend becomes a GLAMOUR MODEL!

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    let's get one thing straight here - there's a marked difference between becoming a glamour model and simply being paid to expose your breasts in a "newspaper".

(And I use that term very, very loosely where the Sport is concerned)

she is not a glamour model ..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could see some tv channel getting hold of her, and trying to turn her into a glamour puss. Diet, clothes, hair and make up the lot, and doing a before and after sort of thing. Might take a while though. She might even get her own work out video, lol.
  • Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    let's get one thing straight here - there's a marked difference between becoming a glamour model and simply being paid to expose your breasts in a "newspaper".

(And I use that term very, very loosely where the Sport is concerned)

she is not a glamour model ..

"Glamour photography is a genre of photography whereby the subjects, usually female, are portrayed in a romantic or sexually alluring way"

Clearly this photo was intended to be sexually alluring for some readers, even if this has been lost in translation for many of us.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly this photo was intended to be sexually alluring for some readers, even if this has been lost in translation for many of us.

Maybe sexually alluring for a 13 year old teenager who's never seen a woman's breasts before .. but I really cannot begin to fathom what sort of man would find that picture alluring .. or "romantic" ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe sexually alluring for a 13 year old teenager who's never seen a woman's breasts before .. but I really cannot begin to fathom what sort of man would find that picture alluring .. or "romantic" ..

So it is sexually alluring to SOME people.

Therefore, it fits the definition of glamour modelling.
  • Options
    ClickNeggClickNegg Posts: 1,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fapfapfapfap
  • Options
    RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she had nice little breasts. Hard to be sure from a poor quality b & w scan however.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I smell a rat here. I can't find any other pics of lisa or abbey topless apart from this twitter link.

Surely if it was "real" they'd be plastered all over the place :confused:
  • Options
    madlh100madlh100 Posts: 9,893
    Forum Member
    RubusRoo wrote: »
    I smell a rat here. I can't find any other pics of lisa or abbey topless apart from this twitter link.

Surely if it was "real" they'd be plastered all over the place :confused:

I'm rather sure it was real as someone gave me a link to a print screen of the newspaper.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    madlh100 wrote: »
    I'm rather sure it was real as someone gave me a link to a print screen of the newspaper.

I just wonder if it is a faked up page, the only reference on the whole of the net i could find in (an admittedly brief) search was on digital spy, I even sullied my computer and looked on the sun and the sunday sport, but no mention there either. I'm not saying it isn't true, it just seems rather bizarre, and indeed, let alone revolting
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    madlh100 wrote: »

Still not convinced. Until I see it spattered over the mainstream usual gossip outlets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Still not convinced. Until I see it spattered over the mainstream usual gossip outlets.

I can't believe you've inadvertantly managed to make the image in my mind even worse
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fullerton wrote: »
    I can't believe you've inadvertantly managed to make the image in my mind even worse

If those pictures are to be believed, I think her breasts are worthy of a good spattering. Her tummy seems too small on the pictures though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If those pictures are to be believed, I think her breasts are worthy of a good spattering. Her tummy seems too small on the pictures though.

she lives near me, I believe, if i see her I will put in a good word for you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Therefore, it fits the definition of glamour modelling.

well if you want to be pedantic and stick to the strict dictionary definition then yes, it's true.

but in the real world, she's far, far away from the world of glamour modelling.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well if you want to be pedantic and stick to the strict dictionary definition then yes, it's true.

but in the real world, she's far, far away from the world of glamour modelling.

In your world maybe. In everyone else's world, regardless of your perception of beauty - she has her tits out. Ergo it's glamour modelling. Give it up hey.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor cow , anything for fame , nothing against singing or modelling but to try both when really her heart isn't in either its a shame. A case of bad upbringing thats too familiar these days.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    >_> I would

A finer example of living up to your name will not be found anywhere.

Indeed sir, you are a sick puppy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smithy57 wrote: »
    A finer example of living up to your name will not be found anywhere.

Indeed sir, you are a sick puppy.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In case you forgot. Don't tell me the sky is blue. I'll make my own mind up ta very much.

TTFN.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ergo it's glamour modelling. Give it up hey.

As I said, if you want to be pedantic ....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As I said, if you want to be pedantic ....

Surely, by defying a dictionary definition for no good reason, you are the one being pedantic? :confused:
  • Options
    If_U_Seek_AmyIf_U_Seek_Amy Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh that is vile...its times like these when I need that pen erasing thing from Men In Black.

Why oh why can't we unsee things!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely, by defying a dictionary definition for no good reason, you are the one being pedantic? :confused:

If you read back up, I've agreed with the dictionary definition ..

but let me re-phrase my whole argument. when she's being booked for regular topless shoots, underwear shoots and promotional work then I will consider her a glamour model.

until then, I will simply consider her as someone who has been paid to expose her breasts in a paper that is nothing more than a low-rent jazz mag.

you can resort to dictionary definitions all you like, but some things in life really aren't that black and white.
  • Options
    tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fullerton wrote: »
    I just wonder if it is a faked up page, the only reference on the whole of the net i could find in (an admittedly brief) search was on digital spy, I even sullied my computer and looked on the sun and the sunday sport, but no mention there either. I'm not saying it isn't true, it just seems rather bizarre, and indeed, let alone revolting

DS now has a news story about her and her mate, which states that she posed topless for that paper—they wouldn't run it as news if it could not be verified.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just been sick.

Oinkenwoof.