The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    You quite happy to ridicule Pete and Claire on here, but will not tweet them, does that make you the better person

Do you tweet KP? This is a PUBLIC site so if they read it they will know what I'm saying...
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I had seen KP drag that solid structure along the stage. I would have paid money even :cry:

You and me both :D
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D So you saying Katie swung the deal somehow :D:D Of course i could see how that would make him want to sign on the dotted line asap :D

Ahhhhhhhhh........a man with a plan :cool: ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you tweet KP?

Have done yes, and Pete and Claire
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have done yes, and Pete and Claire

Abusive tweets??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhhhhhhhh........a man with a plan :cool: ;)

So whilst most were avoiding Katie, Peter made a bee line, of course he did :D
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True ..maybe lay off the oil then

Haha ! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abusive tweets??

I would not call them abusive, no, i give my opinion on what i have read or she tweets
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abusive tweets??

Maybe she wanted their opinion on the crises in the middle east? Or the nature of string theory? Or their take on late nineteenth century Russian literature?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So whilst most were avoiding Katie, Peter made a bee line, of course he did :D

You obviously didn't watched them in the jungle then.

He was swearing his undying love for KP within a few days there....all the while she was telling him she had a boyfriend.

That was in-between him pretending to compose that song, when all along he didn't. Done long before....the song that is ;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forget me nots? :D:D:D

Clowns there have to be clowns ;););)

Don't be silly. Of course there will be clowns. The bride and groom.

The preacherman will say "Do you, Kevin I mean Kieran, take this woman...?" And KieranKev will blush the colour of his deep crimson suit and stumble over his words and KP will turn to the congregation and say 'it is wot it is' and then turn back to the preacherman and say, "Yeah he does, now get on wiv' it cos this half-horse gown is gettin' right up my wotsit."

Why Hello Mag is not picking this up is a mystery?? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He was swearing his undying love for KP within a few days there....all the while she was telling him she had a boyfriend.

That was in-between him pretending to compose that song, when all along he didn't. Done long before....the song that is ;)

You obviously do not recall the general opinion on Katie Price before she went in the jungle:confused: So Pete thought it would be a great career move, for him to latch on to someone that was being torn apart by the UK press, yes, i can see the logic in that. great career move :D Oh yes, her then boyfriend, Scott, was she not declaring HER love to him on her departure from the jungle
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I did and neither of them can act so I am not buying a prearranged set up... I would have pretended to have nothing to do with that song myself however. :D:D:D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

And she was in a hotel room servicing him orally asap.....despite Scott (or whoever THAT boyfriend was) sat like a fool waiting for her downstairs. Classy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A few days :eek: Clearly chomping on kangaroo testicles frazzled his brain. Oh yes, that song, I have managed to suppress all trace of that song from my mind and now its coming screaming back to me. :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did and neither of them can act so I am not buying a prearranged set up... I would have pretended to have nothing to do with that song myself however. :D:D:D

I believe all copies of the song were bought by the US government to be used to torture prisoners in Guantanamo Bay
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    And she was in a hotel room servicing him orally asap.....despite Scott (or whoever THAT boyfriend was) sat like a fool waiting for her downstairs. Classy.

And did she not admit to blowing some boy band member the night before going into the jungle, also when she was with her then boyfriend :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You obviously do not recall the general opinion on Katie Price before she went in the jungle:confused:So Pete thought it would be a great career move, for him to latch on to someone that was being torn apart by the UK press, yes, i can see the logic in that. great career move :D Oh yes, her then boyfriend, Scott, was she not declaring HER love to him on her departure from the jungle

See you read the CAN manifesto then? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe all copies of the song were bought by the US government to be used to torture prisoners in Guantanamo Bay

That could work, forget the nuclear weapons :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Don't be silly. Of course there will be clowns. The bride and groom.

The preacherman will say "Do you, Kevin I mean Kieran, take this woman...?" And KieranKev will blush the colour of his deep crimson suit and stumble over his words and KP will turn to the congregation and say 'it is wot it is' and then turn back to the preacherman and say, "Yeah he does, now get on wiv' it cos this half-horse gown is gettin' right up my wotsit."

Why Hello Mag is not picking this up is a mystery?? :confused:

Pmsl I can actually hear here saying that... maybe she will go underground in an attempt to avoid the press and hold the wedding at Wookey Hole.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That could work, forget the nuclear weapons :D

:D Its Kim Jong Un's plan. He is going to play the song on loudspeaker till we beg for mercy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me neither.

God, it was awful, wasn't it.....a bit like the rest of his music ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she wanted their opinion on the crises in the middle east? Or the nature of string theory? Or their take on late nineteenth century Russian literature?

I often tweet about those very subjects.. Maybe I should tweet PA KP and CP and ask their opinions and see if we share the same views :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A few days :eek: Clearly chomping on kangaroo testicles frazzled his brain. Oh yes, that song, I have managed to suppress all trace of that song from my mind and now its coming screaming back to me. :cry:

Yep.....a man with a plan ;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pmsl I can actually hear here saying that... maybe she will go underground in an attempt to avoid the press and hold the wedding at Wookey Hole.

I'm sure Kevin/Keiran will be all too familiar with spending time in Wookey Hole :o:o:o
This discussion has been closed.