100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did they say?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two of the Spicers admitted to a bit of a fling, didn't they? The two gobby ones.
  • CottontailCottontail Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Oooo how shockingly spicy !
  • lmddawsonlmddawson Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    rumour going around that Barry Elliott (Chuckle) has died
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Buster65 wrote: »
    The answer to this may have been revealed on a chat show in the last few days when two members from a well known girl band were guests ;)
    Two of the Spicers admitted to a bit of a fling, didn't they? The two gobby ones.

there's 3 fairly gobby ones aren't there:confused: I wanted it to be Biffa & Princess Fiona:D
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    there's 3 fairly gobby ones aren't there:confused: I wanted it to be Biffa & Princess Fiona:D
    I saw Biffa (or was it the Irish one?) in an early interview complaining that the Yorkshire lass was always trying to kiss her. Yorkshire lass promptly jumped on her and tried snog her. It was supposed to be a joke but...It's on YouTube somewhere.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lmddawson wrote: »
    rumour going around that Barry Elliott (Chuckle) has died

That'll just be part of the trend for people starting false rumours about faded 80's and 90's TV stars having died.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

The Family Man

This actor is A list. He is everyone's best friend and everyone loves him and the world feels like it would die without his movies. if there was an America's Sweetheart for actors, he would be at the top of the list. Always the family guy he has been married for quite some time. He has kid(s). it is that easy, heartwarming kind of thing he has going that makes it so easy for him to talk that teenager back to his room or his condo which he keeps just for that kind of thing and see how open they are to things. And by things i mean, our actor has a very dark side which never shows itself in public. It has shown itself in a role or two and in an interview you will sometimes see a brief flash and wonder where it came from. He loves finding teens. It is always teens for him and he loves to see what he can talk them into. Loves seeing what they will do for him that they would never consider. He can be extremely rough and violent but always makes sure everything is consensual.

He finds a teen and they go to his place or a hotel. Never anywhere in public. Ever. Room service and then he does what he does. It can be anything from convincing them he can get them in one of his movies to helping them with their homework. Whatever it takes to get their clothes off and his kinks satisfied. It is really interesting that when he was first starting out in movies he actually starred with one of the most sexually violent actors working today. Who knew they both would become such big stars.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ :confused: Don't know what to make of that one. After reading it a few times i realized it never ONCE says if the the teens are male or female.
    CDAN usually doesn't do that.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    ^^^^ :confused: Don't know what to make of that one. After reading it a few times i realized it never ONCE says if the the teens are male or female.
    CDAN usually doesn't do that.

my first thought was Forest G
    that's who I thought enty was hinting at but I think he chats rubbish and don't like his blinds ever since his Cheeto one & possibly before.
    Talk of people with aids & having abortions etc:mad:
    I like gossip to a certain extent but he crosses the line with me:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    Isn't America's Sweethearts a big clue - could it be Harry or the man who loves dogs? I really don't want it to be either of them :cry:

Edit: Can't be the man who loves dogs as he's never been married
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluie2103 wrote: »
    Isn't America's Sweethearts a big clue - could it be Harry or the man who loves dogs? I really don't want it to be either of them :cry:

Edit: Can't be the man who loves dogs as he's never been married

Who's the man who loves dogs?? Am I being stupid?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SourCherry wrote: »
    Who's the man who loves dogs?? Am I being stupid?

I'm being stupid too.:o
    Forum Member
    Could be a case of high fidelity or serendipity. Has a moderately famous sister. In one of his recent films he MUST have loved dogs

But it's not him, he's definitely single!
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

The Family Man

This actor is A list. He is everyone's best friend and everyone loves him and the world feels like it would die without his movies. if there was an America's Sweetheart for actors, he would be at the top of the list. Always the family guy he has been married for quite some time. He has kid(s). it is that easy, heartwarming kind of thing he has going that makes it so easy for him to talk that teenager back to his room or his condo which he keeps just for that kind of thing and see how open they are to things. And by things i mean, our actor has a very dark side which never shows itself in public. It has shown itself in a role or two and in an interview you will sometimes see a brief flash and wonder where it came from. He loves finding teens. It is always teens for him and he loves to see what he can talk them into. Loves seeing what they will do for him that they would never consider. He can be extremely rough and violent but always makes sure everything is consensual.

He finds a teen and they go to his place or a hotel. Never anywhere in public. Ever. Room service and then he does what he does. It can be anything from convincing them he can get them in one of his movies to helping them with their homework. Whatever it takes to get their clothes off and his kinks satisfied. It is really interesting that when he was first starting out in movies he actually starred with one of the most sexually violent actors working today. Who knew they both would become such big stars.

This one jumped out at me head of a talented family..Wife, son and daughter...His name is in the sentence I have bolded. But so hope I am wrong
    Forum Member
    Now I'm being thick - can't work out which word you mean and have no idea which family!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must be stupid too, I have no idea and the bold bit doesn't help me :o
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:
    The Family Man
    This actor is A list. He is everyone's best friend and everyone loves him and the world feels like it would die without his movies. if there was an America's Sweetheart for actors, he would be at the top of the list. Always the family guy he has been married for quite some time. He has kid(s). [snip]

It is really interesting that when he was first starting out in movies he actually starred with one of the most sexually violent actors working today. Who knew they both would become such big stars.
    On CDAN the fave guess is the man who was a castaway but everyone was stuck on who his violent, most likely, older costar is. Others suggested Private Ryan but he's only been married 7 years and is he really America's sweetheart?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AndreaJx wrote: »
    I must be stupid too, I have no idea and the bold bit doesn't help me :o

Think of a man's/boy's name and then read the sentence slowly again. I am sure I am wrong ( I Hope) but it sure fits

ETA daughter is name of a tree
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Think of a man's/boy's name and then read the sentence slowly again. I am sure I am wrong ( I Hope) but it sure fits

If its who I'm thinking of then I've read some disturbing things about the daughter.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    On CDAN the fave guess is the man who was a castaway but everyone was stuck on who his violent, most likely, older costar is. Others suggested Private Ryan but he's only been married 7 years and is he really America's sweetheart?

has he been in any films with the original Spartacus?

Castaway was my first thought too,
    Forum Member
    Thank you, have it now. I was just assuming this was someone considerably older :(
    Forum Member
    This one jumped out at me head of a talented family..Wife, son and daughter...His name is in the sentence I have bolded. But so hope I am wrong
    Have you confused flash with fresh? Perhaps Hancock will help people more. His good friend and sometimes costar is well known for his bipolar episodes including ranting whilst waving a gun around in a street.

Don't ever recall such rumours about Hancock. The closet was more his issue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    Have you confused flash with fresh? Perhaps Hancock will help people more. His good friend and sometimes costar is well known for his bipolar episodes including ranting whilst waving a gun around in a street.

Don't ever recall such rumours about Hancock. The closet was more his issue.

Yep I am reading you now but I wouldn't consider either of them married with kids and america's sweatheart
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sorry, that doesn't help me! I hate how the 'helpful clues' are often more confusing the the original blinds!

I just hope it's not F. Gump.
This discussion has been closed.