I don't like Matt Smith as The Doctor

12346»

Comments

• TheophileTheophile Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it's each to their own :) Maybe you'll see a different side to him if he outlasts Moffat. Or maybe you'll come to prefer the eventual Twelfth Doctor :D

This is for what I am waiting. I can't wait to give Smith a try without the dead weight/anchor that is Moffat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (spins in circles and screams)

We're not real Who fans until we throw up!!!

I parsed that wrong and used incorrect grammar... Eeeks... :eek: that'll teach me to use my phone...

*spins in a circle*

I'm not a real Who fan.

*bleurgh*
  • CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Torry_Z wrote: »
    I parsed that wrong and used incorrect grammar... Eeeks... :eek: that'll teach me to use my phone...

*spins in a circle*

I'm not a real Who fan.

*bleurgh*

Congratulations, now you are. :D
  • Penfolds_placePenfolds_place Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Penfolds. I do hope you don't think I was challenging your opinion or asking to to explain it. Your post just brought to mind something to ramble on about really:D I wasn't saying you we're wrong.

Yeah, I think Matts great to, During series 6 I was alway left wanting the writing to show us the next gear to his Doctor. Not sure that's makes sence:D But thankfully with series 7 his character has stepped to the forefront but Im still waiting for a bit more character development, not performance, but in the writing. (easier said than done I know) I haven't explained that at all well. But Matts great I agree.

hi camera, no problem I didn't read it that way, just made me think about what I meant by alien. You made some good points in your post :)