Do you watch any YouTubers?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
Forum Member
✭✭
Who do you watch?

I used to play Xbox a lot and had a couple of people on YouTube who I could trust to produce worthwhile videos. One of them was TheGUNNShop aka "gunns4hire" if any of you have heard of him. He was a drop-dead honest guy with a large fan base who used to upload videos about anything to do with technology/gaming or even irl videos. He once posted a video where he ended up crying because he told his subscribers that he was abused as a child I think. It was a moving video to which he received mostly positive feedback. Unfortunately after it he decided to change the way he used the channel and eventually ended up making another called "YouAlwaysWin" which is also good but it's mostly gaming videos with a commentary on top, no real life videos like on his old channel. It's a shame really because his videos were really interesting.

I also used to watch Small Beans because his montages were awesome. Also I watched Muzzafuzza, TheMoodieSwede, xJawz, Whiteboy7thst and people like that.

Comments

• Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Mainly Boogie but I do like Game Trailers with Patch and Sezler (sp)
  • blitzben85blitzben85 Posts: 3,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boogie2988
    Elpresador
    DaSquirrelsNuts
    DunbarSnackbar (for all my american sports)

Used to also watch xJawz but got fed up of him.
  • VegetaVegeta Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I subscribe to alphamegasin. I like his gaming rants
  • boxxboxx Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    Just Battlefield ones mainly Xfactor, Levelcap and co. Jackfrags and Top BF plays. A bit of TotalBiscuit. I'd like to listen to more but the common USP seems to be acting like a baby and/or screaming down the mic.

Diablo Pablo is about as silly as I get but he cracks me up plus skillz.

Anyone recommend any (normalish) PC centric Youtubers?
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to watch Gunns back in the days of TheGunnsShop. But i got bored with him really fast. He had this habit of doing 30 minute rants, and he would constantly repeat himself. Also, going by his twitter (and some videos) he sees himself as an "actual" celebrity. But i will admit to agreeing with most of what he says, even if his content bores me to tears.

I saw the crying video. I'm not sure there was any real need for his subs to hear that part his life story, but hey ho. I also thought those tears were kinda forced, tbh.

Youtubers i sometimes watch...

Thunder
    General Minus
    Dai Ling Ping
    Elpresador (getting sick of him nowadays though, the flip-flopping loon)
    Klaym0rz
    MrSmokeydogg7
    Jiveturkey600
  • Kopite79Kopite79 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watch El Presador occasionally for a laugh. The guy's an idiot but kind of entertaining. His videos are getting a bit repetitive though. Don't know why he keeps playing COD or any FPS, he seems to take it personally when anyone dares to kill him and rages like a lunatic.
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,687
    Forum Member
    Seamus on SSoHPKC
    Brad on RadBrad
    Zero Puncuation
    Total Biscuit
    iJustine (occasionally)
    Major Slack
    Ashly Burch on Hey Ash, whatcha playin'?

Regards

Mark
  • NightHawk123NightHawk123 Posts: 7,015
    Forum Member
    MarkofJ and xcalizorz
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KSIOlajidebt and ComedyShortsGamer, they are always a good laugh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elpresador needs a psychiatric assessment, wishing death on people and threatening to go out and run people over in his car when he get's killed on COD. Isn't he like 45 or something too? I mean, imagine living next door to that clown.

Still watch his videos, there are some comedic moments, especially when he's raging.
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    KSIOlajidebt and ComedyShortsGamer, they are always a good laugh.

That c*nt is currently involved in a bit of controversy.

It would damage his credibility if he had any.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i get made watch a lot from my son

his favs are probably alia and syndicate ,
    but the ones i like watching most is sparkles the gay rapper..played by killer keemstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A62aUr2ZDLk <funny ass gayrapper vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=babuL0Nxc3A
    bullying isnt trolling ^^

i'll also watch some minecraft vids now and again
    doc 77 i think and sethjumbo or something
  • Renegade MasterRenegade Master Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gaming wise I watch

OfficialNerdCubed
    Sips
    Sjin
    Ashens

Used to like watching KSI but his whole shouting at his brother act got very boring not to mention the fake screaming through horror games
  • dephanix02dephanix02 Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    YoutubeableHD is hilare.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only watch TB vids.
  • 0lly0lly Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Pat the NES Punk
    Cinemassacre
    RetroLiberty
    The Game Chasers
    Clan of the Gray Wolf
    Ashens

And a bunch of other random people that don't do "shows", but just simple stuff like pickups, game plays etc.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheRadBrad

His style of commentary appeals to me, I think his reactions to games are genuine and not over done, like some.

Seems like a really down to earth guy.
  • SpeedloaferSpeedloafer Posts: 2,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »

what did he do?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what did he do?

Nothing. He went to an Xbox thing and some other Youtube baby got in a huff about it and is now moaning to Microsoft about it.

He's basically moaning because he doesn't think KSI should be at things like this. People need to stop taking things so seriously :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »

Controversy :confused: He's just a youtuber, it's hardly something to make a big deal out of.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Whiteboy7thstreet has one of the most punchable faces of all time, real whinny little runt. Used to watch a few of them a bit ago and he was always wading into someone else's business. If there was a youtube drama about someone, or one of the Youtuber's were taking flak then he'd be first in line ripping in.

Hate his silly voices he puts on as well when he gets excited, don't get why he's got such a big subscriber count. KSI who does the Fifa videos is funny though and fully deserves it. Well edited too. The rage reactions he does or the goal celebrations, the street fighter theme when he wins, all well done. Don't care for his videos talking to people or pranking on the street though or his family stuff though. But guess a lot of Youtubers see that British guy Syndicate who's in the USA doing quite a lot of reality/diary type videos about what he's up to and making big view numbers, not just gaming videos, so they all try follow suit.
  • davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    HCBailly is a favourite of mine. He's basically a JRPG completionist. His LP of FFXII is insane in the depth and the side quests it covers and actually ignited my love for a game which was until he showed me how to play it my least favourite final fantasy game

I'm also subscribed to DaveTheUsher and TrendKillV01
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Nothing. He went to an Xbox thing and some other Youtube baby got in a huff about it and is now moaning to Microsoft about it.

He's basically moaning because he doesn't think KSI should be at things like this. People need to stop taking things so seriously :rolleyes:

Errr... no, that's not quite what this is about.

Also MS have released a statement to say they will no longer be using his services:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-22-youtuber-ksi-dumped-by-microsoft-after-xbox-one-launch-appearance

And Sony's Shahid Kamal Ahmad has also rebuked KSI's behaviour so it looks like they won't be using his services either in the near future.

What a shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kopite79 wrote: »
    Don't know why he keeps playing COD or any FPS, he seems to take it personally when anyone dares to kill him and rages like a lunatic.

He plays COD because his subscribers want to watch him rage while playing it, he's said it before, that's the only reason he plays COD. Hits = $$$.
    Gevans81 wrote: »
    Elpresador needs a psychiatric assessment, wishing death on people and threatening to go out and run people over in his car when he get's killed on COD. Isn't he like 45 or something too? I mean, imagine living next door to that clown.

Still watch his videos, there are some comedic moments, especially when he's raging.

He's bipolar which is sad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double post.