Chris Moyles.....Is it just me?

1235»

Comments

• Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Moyles is great I met him at the National Photography Museum in Bradford a few year back really nice guy didn't seem up himself. People take him way too serious when he talks about himself and calls well people like us muggles or civilians its just a joke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another fan of Chris here I love listening to him every morning, gutted today tho cause Scott Mills is on instead !! :(
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can not stand him. Find him an egomaniac who is as funny as toothache.
  • Diamonds1Diamonds1 Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another fan here :)

I love starting my day listening to Chris Moyles, I think he's great. I hate it when Vernon Kay takes over when Chris is on holiday or whatever.. my day just isn't right without a dose of Chris.
  • Diamonds1Diamonds1 Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Another fan of Chris here I love listening to him every morning, gutted today tho cause Scott Mills is on instead !! :(

I find Scott Mills extremely bland!!! hurry up Chris and come back!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think Chris Moyles is great but i remember the Chris Evans golden days and its just a rip off version of that!

Like Scott in the afternoon but when he does the morning show you realise what you are missing wiht Moyles gone!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually quite like Moyles in the morning. I was gutted tbh that they insist on putting Scott Mills on to replace him - his show in the afternoon gets on my nerves. I always feel like there is a private joke they all are chuckling at that the listener doesn't know about.

Must gut him to say in the morning "the chris moyles show with Scott Mills"...