Options

For the Fifth Time: The Next Series V

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Most certainly wow doo doo doo doo doo dow, Kiesza. Thanks!

But now, it's time to announce which couple will be going home tonight.

Germaine - Whilst Darcey admitted that your Samba 'wasn't your finest hour', she appreciated how difficult the dance was - although Len told you that 'there was little good to be found about this number'. But is your number up this evening?

Bob - Craig quipped that your Quickstep last night had 'legs and many other things flying about the place', whilst Bruno joked that he thought he'd 'have his eye taken out'. But have your eyes slipped from the prize this evening?

Germaine. Bob. I can now reveal that the couple leaving Strictly Come Dancing tonight is...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bob & Iveta. :(

Commiserations to Bob Mortimer and Iveta Lukosiute as they leave Strictly Come Dancing in twelfth place. Any last words?

"I've had a laugh, that's true. I didn't come into this show expecting to win, heck, I didn't come into this show expecting to still have all four limbs intact by week two, I came in to have a good time and maybe, possibly, sort of learn something new along the way. And get rid of a bit of my belly fat. And I've done all those things, as well as meeting lovely Ivetatata... sorry, Iveta along the way. Thank you".

Now, if you'll take to the floor for your last dance...

-Bob and Iveta dance their last dance to Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up-
    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ)

We've officially been Rickrolled! So, that's it for tonight, but keep your eyes figuratively peeled over the coming few days for more information than you could shake a stick at. Strictly will be back next Saturday, when our remaining eleven will be dancing one of a Viennese Waltz, a Tango or a Rumba. Make sure to get ready to Rumba for that, then! But until then, keeeep dancing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    12. Bob Mortimer & Iveta Lukosiute (average 23.3)
    13. Ashley Walters & Aliona Vilani (average 23.0)
    14. John Cooper Clarke & Erin Boag (average 17.0)

So, you thought House of Fools' Bob was simply a fool, and you chucked him and Ivetatata out faster than a shooting star. I'll be posting the dances and who'll be dancing them ready for the brand new week very shortly, so make sure to watch out for those!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    (and to add insult to injury, I messed up Craig and Darcey's comment for Bob last night. Here's what they were supposed to say!)
    Craig: That certainly wasn’t the most co-ordinated of all performances, and I’m looking at you when I say that comment, Bob. There seemed to be legs and many other things flying about the place, which in turn made the dance seem fairly messy. Sometimes a bit of refinement can go a long way, darling. However, a positive would be that you still applied that certain sense of entertainment that is always nice to see.

Darcey: Yes, there was some gapping on a couple of occasions, yes, your feet tended to have a mind of their own and yes, it got fairly frantic as the dance went on, but I still enjoyed it! You’re a real showman, Bob, and what this was is one big show. As has been mentioned, it wasn’t technically perfect, but rough diamonds can always be made into glimmering crystals. There’s always time, remember.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You'll be finding out who'll be dancing what for the upcoming week tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Viennese Waltz
    James & Karen
    Roy & Joanne
    Samantha & Kevin

Rumba
    Chizzy & Tristan
    Jamelia & Aljaz
    Justin & Natalie
    Marie & Anton
    Millie & Brendan

Tango
    Charlie & Pasha
    Chris & Ola
    Germaine & Robin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Clare Maguire
    Daniel Merriweather
    Ed Sheeran
    Kate Bush
    Kelly Clarkson
    Lana del Rey
    M People
    OneRepublic
    Soft Cell
    The Beatles
    The Pretenders

Guesses? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    More information about the show (which is just around the corner) will be with you shortly. :p
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm going to catch up on all that I've missed since I've been away, I'm sure it will be an interesting read. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, that was a lovely way to spend 20 minutes. :D I'm gutted Ashley left so early. :( You do such an excellent job at getting into the personalities of all of the judges and contestants Luke. :) I'm missing Claud Nine, but the in depth judges comments more than make up for a few sentences of Claudia speaking nonsense. :D

I'm preparing to do a second series of one of these, quite how you've managed 5 I'll never know. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, that was a lovely way to spend 20 minutes. :D I'm gutted Ashley left so early. :( You do such an excellent job at getting into the personalities of all of the judges and contestants Luke. :) I'm missing Claud Nine, but the in depth judges comments more than make up for a few sentences of Claudia speaking nonsense. :D

I'm preparing to do a second series of one of these, quite how you've managed 5 I'll never know. :o

Thanks very much. :D Hope you enjoyed your hols.

I've got a little announcement about this which I'll post tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks very much. :D Hope you enjoyed your hols.

I've got a little announcement about this which I'll post tomorrow.

Please don't say you're cancelling/postponing it, how else will I ever know how well Jamelia dances in your imagination? :cry:

I did enjoy my holiday thanks, I'm a lovely shade of tomato at the moment. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Please don't say you're cancelling/postponing it, how else will I ever know how well Jamelia dances in your imagination? :cry:

I'm not going to (not again!), but as you can see by the erratic show schedule I don't really have the time to post as much as I am for this (as well as the fact that I won't be around for much of the time I had planned for the later weeks), so I'll be minimising it a little - probably to one comment per judge and no real schedule. But like I said, more about it tomorrow, and I'll most likely get show four up tomorrow too. :) This way'll just make things easier to both plan and actually finish.