Strictly Come Dancing: My Next Shot

1235»

Comments

• Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LAURA ROBSON & IAN WAITE! :)

Very well done to both of you, you shall be dancing again next time!

Also dancing again next time around are...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MELANIE SYKES & PASHA KOVALEV! :)

Congratulations, you have managed to make it through the first week unscathed and will be dancing again next time!

This leaves us with Lembit & Karen and Julia & Robin. One of you is safe, the other will be joining Pattie in the bottom two. The final couple definitely safe and dancing again next week are...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LEMBIT OPIK & KAREN HAUER! :)

Very well done Lembit, you may have been at the bottom of the leaderboard but the public got behind you and you have made it through to next week.

Sadly Julia, this means you will be facing Pattie in tonight's bottom two.

But first, please welcome back Rochelle, who alongside her band The Saturdays are going to perform their brand new single What Are You Waiting For for you tonight!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for that girls, that is available to purchase from today!

Now, back to the competition. Pattie & Anton and Julia & Robin, you are both in tonight’s bottom two having polled the lowest amount of points once the judges leaderboard was combined with the viewers votes.

Pattie, Craig said that ‘your timing was completely out the whole way through’, but is your time in the competition up?

Julia, Craig said that you had ‘some of the best armography he’s ever seen’ but ‘unfortunately you don’t seem to be able to move your legs’.

I can now reveal the couple who polled the lowest amount of votes and therefore finishing the competition in fourteenth place is...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JULIA SOMERVILLE AND ROBIN WINDSOR. :(

Sadly, once the public vote was combined with the judges leaderboard it was the two of you who finished in last place and you therefore will be leaving us tonight.

How does it feel to be the first couple eliminated from the competition?
    Julia: I’m gutted that I won’t get another chance to prove myself, I feel as if I had a lot more to give in the competition to go out after one dance is very sad indeed. I’m also so very sad that I won’t be dancing with Robin anymore, he’s been my spiritual husband for the past few weeks and we have a very special bond. I’d like to say a very big thank you to Robin for putting up with me, and also apologise for not being the dancing starlet he wanted me to be.
    Robin: I’ve loved dancing with Julia, she’s an extraordinary lady and the experience has been brief but I wouldn’t have swapped her for anyone else, we were in it together and we’re leaving together with our heads held high.

As Julia & Robin say their goodbyes, all that's left for me to say is join us again next time when our thirteen couples take to the dancefloor once more. Until then, keep dancing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    4th
    5th
    6th
    7th
    8th
    9th
    10th
    11th
    12th
    13th
    14th Julia Somerville & Robin Windsor (Average 20.0)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some facts for you, The Saturdays also performed in the first results show of the series last time around, they performed Not Giving Up just before Simon Weston was given his marching orders.

This is the fourth time in Strictly history a woman has been eliminated first, the others being Siobhan Hayes, Martina Hingis and Edwina Currie.
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a bad result. Could have been better, could have been worse :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damahepa wrote: »
    Not a bad result. Could have been better, could have been worse :)

At least you won't be having sleepless nights over the elimination of poor Julia Somerville. :p
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least you won't be having sleepless nights over the elimination of poor Julia Somerville. :p

I'm sure she was a soap actress in a previous life! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damahepa wrote: »
    I'm sure she was a soap actress in a previous life! ;)

The news and soaps are on the same level with the amount of crime, depression and issues they show. :p
  • Options
    DingDong08DingDong08 Posts: 8,600
    Forum Member
    Ooh, just caught up on this and I'm loving it so far, Queenie - you've picked a great cast again. :) I think I'm rooting for Rochelle so far, but that could change depending on how the upcoming weeks go. :D
  • Options
    lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What has happend to this game