Options

Coell and his golden buzzer.

SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
He just has to be the first one to pess the red buzzer^_^

and he just had to be the first to press the golden buzzer even though it was totally unnecessary.

An act that is clearly liked by all 4 judges does not need the buzzer.

In my mind the buzzer is there for when two or three of the judges clearly don't like them but you want them to go through.

Cowell wasted his just to make an impression on the first show.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate to break it to you but Ant & Dec used their golden buzzer first. It's not shown in the same order it happened. But don't let facts stand in the way of you having a rant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lulz77 wrote: »
    Hate to break it to you but Ant & Dec used their golden buzzer first. It's not shown in the same order it happened. But don't let facts stand in the way of you having a rant.

I can only comment on what saw in the first show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I can only comment on what saw in the first show.

But what you said is just incorrect.
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wrong act got the golden buzzer last night IMO. The golden buzzer should have gone to the talking/singing dog act.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    it was all con..The sister was there , sang first, didn't get anywhere..Then bro comes on, and he hits the buzzer..making the mum and sister overjoyed by it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    it was all con..The sister was there , sang first, didn't get anywhere..Then bro comes on, and he hits the buzzer..making the mum and sister overjoyed by it

And in what way does that make it a con?
    I don't think he deserved a golden buzzer but come on, some of you don't even listen to what you're saying. I've no idea how it could be described as a con.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What bizarre hostility. They (and I'd bet most of us) clearly weren't privy to these "facts", but don't let that logic stand in the way of you having a go at someone for no reason whatsoever.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What bizarre hostility. They (and I'd bet most of us) clearly weren't privy to these "facts", but don't let that logic stand in the way of you having a go at someone for no reason whatsoever.

Seconded. :)
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whether it was staged or not. Calum in my opinion had an incredible voice at the end. I usually hate singing acts on BGT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But what you said is just incorrect.

Yes I did spell The Dark Lord's name wrong:o

So which act did Ant and Dec put through last night ?
  • Options
    Forum Member

haha :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If someone is going to throw accusations around such as that Cowell only used his golden buzzer because he wanted to be the first then they I'm going to point out if they're incorrect.
  • Options
    TexAveryWolfTexAveryWolf Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If someone is going to throw accusations around such as that Cowell only used his golden buzzer because he wanted to be the first then they I'm going to point out if they're incorrect.

What bizarre English
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep complete waste. I too think it should be saved for acts that may not have a chance. Simons just bigging the guy up quite spectacularly. The whole thing with his sister was just for added drama. Annoying.

I don't really get the golden buzzer but yeah wish it went to someone at risk.
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well you seem to be the only person who actually knows this so stop getting your knickers in a twist and explain yourself and give us this evidence.
  • Options
    zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, he was good but not spectacular.....

And the Golden Buzzer is stupid and should only go to people who need it (like David's last year)

And singers should go on X Factor because:
    - We've had enough singers win
    - Cowell's involved in both anyway
    - Actual talent is wasted
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shackfan wrote: »
    Well you seem to be the only person who actually knows this so stop getting your knickers in a twist and explain yourself and give us this evidence.

If you just google 'Ant and Dec golden buzzer 2015' it's common knowledge.
    But here, http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s107/britains-got-talent/news/a623381/ant--dec-we-didnt-wait-around-to-use-golden-buzzer-on-bgt-this-year.html#~p9FTAcnhWBOsSv

They confirm they used their golden buzzer on the first day of auditions, which took place in Edinburgh.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you just google 'Ant and Dec golden buzzer 2015' it's common knowledge.
    But here, http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s107/britains-got-talent/news/a623381/ant--dec-we-didnt-wait-around-to-use-golden-buzzer-on-bgt-this-year.html#~p9FTAcnhWBOsSv

They confirm they used their golden buzzer on the first day of auditions, which took place in Edinburgh.

So ???

Why is this a problem to you? :confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So ???

Why is this a problem to you? :confused::confused:

The OP was claiming that Simon only used his golden buzzer because he wanted to be the first to use his. This is clearly not true.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    but Simon is only one to press and touch it i thought Haha..no one else touches his golden ball buzzer :D
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »

It's a traditional media narrative usually used for monster movies. When all hope seems to be lost, a hero emerges and saves the day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a traditional media narrative usually used for monster movies. When all hope seems to be lost, a hero emerges and saves the day.

and Cowell was the hero. ^_^^_^^_^
  • Options
    CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So which act did Ant and Dec put through last night ?

Are you for real?

The acts aren't shown in order of when they auditioned so neither are the golden buzzers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you for real?

The acts aren't shown in order of when they auditioned so neither are the golden buzzers.

I couldn't care less about the order of auditions. As far as I am concerned. BGT 2015 started last Saturday and Cowell was the first to press the golden buzzer.
  • Options
    shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't care less about the order of auditions. As far as I am concerned. BGT 2015 started last Saturday and Cowell was the first to press the golden buzzer.

Exactly. The poster who claims we should know that Ant and Dec were first can't seem to grasp that most of us are just watching the programme.