Options

Has anyone voted for Faye to stay?

AliceyAlicey Posts: 5,294
Forum Member
People seem to be voting to save Anton for entertainment and for Aden to get Anton out. Jay and Aaron are safe regardless, but is anybody acutally picking up the phone for Faye? Being the only woman up is already a huge disadvantage when it comes to the casual viewers and twitter voters and nobody seems that passionate about saving her on here either.

People are assuming that punters have insider knowledge and aren't bothering to vote for her imo

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, not voting for Faye. Have voted for Anton.
  • Options
    *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
    Forum Member
    I have....and she has her supporters, vast majority of them being women if we're to go by twitter/facebook.
  • Options
    Archie_BigfanArchie_Bigfan Posts: 1,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else realised that 'Faye' and 'stay' rhymes?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she doesn't leave, I can't get enough glum.
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have voted for her and Aaron and a few for Aden..
  • Options
    AsbestosInfernoAsbestosInferno Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Aden will definitely go. However, if it's a double eviction tonight, there could, as you say, be a big chance that Faye could be going.

I believe that a lot of Aaron fans are voting Faye as well.
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing Faye has going for her at the moment is her good looks, that is all I would miss if she went tonight. Her moaning/crying and the showmance with Aaron has worn extremely thin
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Alicey wrote: »
    People seem to be voting to save Anton for entertainment and for Aden to get Anton out. Jay and Aaron are safe regardless, but is anybody acutally picking up the phone for Faye? Being the only woman up is already a huge disadvantage when it comes to the casual viewers and twitter voters and nobody seems that passionate about saving her on here either.

People are assuming that punters have insider knowledge and aren't bothering to vote for her imo

I've voted for her. I don't want another woman to leave.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woman or not, having her say "The Thing Is Arron..." sixty times a week so she can have another pout and work an audience into looking forward to ad breaks is just tiresome.
  • Options
    karezzakarezza Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only prepared to vote for Aaron & Harry.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    I have. 2 Facebook votes for Faye and 5 for Aaron.

Saving the rest for when I want to vote for harry or Aaron to win!
  • Options
    Vauxhall NovaVauxhall Nova Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    The only thing Faye has going for her at the moment is her good looks, that is all I would miss if she went tonight. Her moaning/crying and the showmance with Aaron has worn extremely thin

Not as thin as people who say "Showmance"
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not as thin as people who say "Showmance"

Fauxmance then. It takes too long to type out 'fake romance in order to get camera time' whenever you want to mention it
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    faye's in real danger .

people are forgetting just how little support the girls get in this show .
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woman or not, having her say "The Thing Is Arron..." sixty times a week so she can have another pout and work an audience into looking forward to ad breaks is just tiresome.

Agree and then she ends with "Oh Aaron" she sounds so patronising , i honestly cant understand why people like her, especially Aaron fans?:confused: she is the one who will make sure he does not win BB, not the wolfpack members his showmance partner will;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,560
    Forum Member
    I have voted for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used up my remaining facebook votes, and then bought 24.
    Altogether I did 17 for Faye and 16 for Aaron.x
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    Agree and then she ends with "Oh Aaron" she sounds so patronising , i honestly cant understand why people like her, especially Aaron fans?:confused: she is the one who will make sure he does not win BB.

No, he's doing that all on his own.
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've voted for her... 17 times.

I just hope it's enough, if she is evicted over Anton or Aden it will be a travesty.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, he's doing that all on his own.

With a lot of help from her, i see her and that gimp Tom(the other spurned lover:rolleyes:) had a bitch about Aaron again just like when he was up for eviction last time, then again if he gets cheers they will be like flies around s**t again tonight;)
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    Yeap around 15 times :)
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    With a lot of help from her, i see her and that gimp Tom(the other spurned lover:rolleyes:) had a bitch about Aaron again just like when he was up for eviction last time, then again if he gets cheers they will be like fly's around s**t again tonight;)

It's everyone but Aaron then is it? Tom has finally sussed him out now. Tom says Aaron is 'even believing his own hype now'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im voting for her to ensure either Anton/Aden leave tonight.
  • Options
    Emerald_23Emerald_23 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With a lot of help from her, i see her and that gimp Tom(the other spurned lover:rolleyes:) had a bitch about Aaron again just like when he was up for eviction last time, then again if he gets cheers they will be like flies around s**t again tonight;)

I am an Aaron fan and agree with you:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else realised that 'Faye' and 'stay' rhymes?

So does Faye and "manipulative, whinging, egocentric, annoying biatch".

strange that isn't it....