Coleen's grey roots

DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Where have they gone?

They were there in all their glory a few days ago. And now, well, it doesn't look like a Live Colour XXL job to me...I have experience in these home dye jobs.

The plot thickens...

Comments

• VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grey roots, and now shes dyed them....the evil bitch.

Another proper reason to hate her. ;)
  • Rose_in_FranceRose_in_France Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Martin's had disappeared too! His hair was almost as orange as his (naturally :rolleyes:) tanned skin!

Most bizarre.

How could it have happened? :p
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was wondering about the dye jobs too.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't they win a pampering session with a top hairdresser the other day? Julie said she gave hers to Coleen as she didn't need her hair doing and Coleen wasn't on the winning team!
  • DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Videostar wrote: »
    Grey roots, and now shes dyed them....the evil bitch.

Another proper reason to hate her. ;)

I never said I hated her.

I think you can get pills for what you've got though.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't they win a pampering session with a top hairdresser the other day? Julie said she gave hers to Coleen as she didn't need her hair doing and Coleen wasn't on the winning team!

Yes, Julie said she just had to wash her hair and Coleen needed her roots doing, so gave it to her.......very nice thing for her to do in my opinion........
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    They all had a make over today for the final.

Boy have they been roughing it in there !
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DrPepper wrote: »
    I never said I hated her.

I think you can get pills for what you've got though.

And what do I have? sniffing out haters disorder.? ;)
  • DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    They all had a make over today for the final.

Boy have they been roughing it in there !

Thats more like it - nice to know even that cant work miracles though!
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    Yes, Julie said she just had to wash her hair and Coleen needed her roots doing, so gave it to her.......very nice thing for her to do in my opinion........

Coleen was a better person than Julie in every way, but I must admit I was very impressed by Julie's natural blonde hair at 70.

She's an inspiration.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, I agree it was, but of course, the highlights show left it out! :mad:
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coleen needs to get the weight out of that hair.... shorten it....maybe soft caramel hi lights... it would knock ten years off her.

Everything about her was so dark tonight from the too dark hair, to the bleak black outfit ( the uniform of the overweight ).

She needs a burst of colour in her life. Would be such an improvement.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    Coleen didn't get her hair done after the boat/ sailing task. Julie asked but they obv refused because Coleens roots were still not done by thurs. They sent in stylists & makeup artists today to sort them all out. That's why Harvey & Martin have their hair done/ altered too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    DrPepper wrote: »
    Where have they gone?

They were there in all their glory a few days ago. And now, well, it doesn't look like a Live Colour XXL job to me...I have experience in these home dye jobs.

The plot thickens...

The prize for the ship building task was hairdressing by a top hairdresser.

Julian's team which included Julie won.
    And since Julie said she didn't need it, she donated it to Coleen.

And notice BB didn't show this. It would have ruined their storyline.
    I must say I thought Coleen should have shown a bit of grace and mentioned it in her exit interview.
    Would have been a classy thing to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    open heart wrote: »
    The prize for the ship building task was hairdressing by a top hairdresser.

Julian's team which included Julie won.
    And since Julie said she didn't need it, she donated it to Coleen.

And notice BB didn't show this. It would have ruined their storyline.
    I must say I thought Coleen should have shown a bit of grace and mentioned it in her exit interview.
    Would have been a classy thing to do.

Julie is owed nothing by Coleen, she was a passive-aggressive bully who turned Coleen into a jibbering wreck and is so pathetic and insecure with such a fragile ego that she is incapable of admitting to any wrongdoing whatsoever.
    People like Julie are hopeless causes who will never learn from their mistakes because of their arrogance and a lifetime of treating others disrespectfully but expecting deference without justification in return.
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coleen was a better person than Julie in every way, but I must admit I was very impressed by Julie's natural blonde hair at 70.

She's an inspiration.

It looks very impressive from the back. iI's when she turns round that the illusion is shattered!. That woman really needs to employ a stylist. She looks more and more like a drag queen.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adwalton wrote: »
    It looks very impressive from the back. iI's when she turns round that the illusion is shattered!. That woman really needs to employ a stylist. She looks more and more like a drag queen.

she is awful, you would think that someone who is so hard faced, mean eyed and fat arsed would try to make the best of herself.
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's an inspiration.

Was it a a wig ?
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    confuddled wrote: »
    she is awful, you would think that someone who is so hard faced, mean eyed and fat arsed would try to make the best of herself.

To late at 70, you forgot her saggy tits :p;):cry:
  • kissitbettakissitbetta Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    adwalton wrote: »

Drag queen? Ooooohhhhh No... That is exactly what Julie looks like and does SO well!
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The evil c*w!!!!:D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's an inspiration.

She has gorgeous hair, If mine looks like that at 50 I'll be happy :D
  • BeequeenBeequeen Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    confuddled wrote: »

- Wow, so much venom towards someone you've never met. It's a frigging tv show, get a grip. Oh, and I suppose you're drop dead gorgeous? Ha ha!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beequeen wrote: »
    - Wow, so much venom towards someone you've never met. It's a frigging tv show, get a grip. Oh, and I suppose you're drop dead gorgeous? Ha ha!!

Apparently now to diss a HM that is so awful you need to bad mouth them in a way thats 10x worse than what they accused said HM of doing in the first place lmao :D
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member

What an evil woman that Julie is. :mad: