The Daily Pwice

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    No it wasn't. It was Nicola Smith (sister of Mandy) who was engaged to Teddy Sheringham at the time. It was supposed to be due to the fact KP had sold a story about spending the night with Teddy a few years earlier to the press which later turned out to be false.

VB has said she was there and did laugh but then so did several other people who heard it so why single out VB for something she didn't do?

Cos she's jealous of anyone who's more successful than she is and will use imagined decade-old slights to have a go at them to make her feel better about herself and her pound-shop marriage to a man that she'd probably have trouble id'ing in a line-up of 2.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Cos she's jealous of anyone who's more successful than she is and will use imagined decade-old slights to have a go at them to make her feel better about herself and her pound-shop marriage to a man that she'd probably have trouble id'ing in a line-up of 2.

They don`t even have to be more successful than her

Queen Bitch - totally apt imo

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/2127407/Jordan-slags-off-stars-Katie-Price.html
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    And Vicky has said plenty in the past..

Any other examples ?
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm only going on what I'd read .. And I did write allegedly ..

Don't wish to be rude BUT you might need to check out what you're claiming as it's apparently a load of rubbish, you've exaggerated one incident that everybody else seems to see it for what it was. KP was a joke then and still is now:D
  • sionnaighsionnaigh Posts: 1,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She called Katie a dog.. Infact she sang t to her infront of all the players wives.. How nice

I don't think there's anything 'allegedly' about the first quote Betty :confused:.

As has been pointed out by others, with a link, Victoria didn't sing 'Who let the Dogs Out' in relation to Katie. KP, as appears to be the norm unfortunately, singled Victoria out as the perpetrator when this was, at the very least, mischief making and, at it's worst, an utter lie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sionnaigh wrote: »
    I don't think there's anything 'allegedly' about the first quote Betty :confused:.

As has been pointed out by others, with a link, Victoria didn't sing 'Who let the Dogs Out' in relation to Katie. KP, as appears to be the norm unfortunately, singled Victoria out as the perpetrator when this was, at the very least, mischief making and, at it's worst, an utter lie.

I'm throwing my hands up in the air *sighs*
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One link claims she didn't ...others claim she did.. And if I knew how to link I'd put them on..
    I'm nt in a court of law.. There is no burden of proof required..
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    One link claims she didn't ...others claim she did.. And if I knew how to link I'd put them on..
    The link is in the long white box at the top of the computer screen. You said on here that your son built your computer so maybe he could guide you.

There IS a burden of proof when you state something as a fact. As you did by saying
    And Vicky has said plenty in the past.

and,
    She called Katie a dog.. Infact she sang t to her infront of all the players wives.. How nice

In fact I've never even seen KP make the claim you credit her with ,that "VB called her a dog".
    KP alleges she sang at her. Others there claim it to be untrue & so does VB. No-one else there has ever backed KP's claim that it was VB.
    So that clears that up.
    But I'm intrigued to know what else VB has said to or about KP in the past.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Well, apparently she didn't, according to other posters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VB has not said a word about KP, though, and I haven't actually seen or read many people publicly comment on KP's parenting styles or skills. KP seems to have taken the spot for bashing other women in public, let's see who she will talk about next, and why.

Also, VB is not obligated to tell anyone how much hired help she does or doesn't have. She clearly pays for the help herself (or her husband does), so it is actually no one elses business. I haven't seen VB claim to be super mom, but she does spend a lot of time with the kids, and it does show.

VB gave a published interview, KP gave her published opinion on that interview, (level playing field)just as many people on here give their opinions on KP mothering skills/nannies without any knowledge what so ever of how she runs her day to day life regarding the kids, and yes I agree, it really is no one elses business and neither of these women should be judged or obligated to tell anyone about the staff they pay for, but if your going to condemn KP for her opinion, then your going to have to condemn all the assumed based posts on here that state as fact to know all about KP childcare.
    Just out of interest...how do you know how much time VB spends with her kids :confused:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well maybe try and be a little less selective with your reading and read things that don't paint KP as the wronged party all of the time. There is enough information out there backing up the fact VB didn't call KP a dog so maybe take your own advice and use google.

I'm sure we all remember when KP alluded to the fact something had happened between her and David, just to p*ss VB off. She dragged it on for months, years even and then it turned out to be absolutely nothing.

It appears to me that SHE is the one who has a problem with VB rather than the other way round. VB be would her as so irrelevant, that I doubt she ever even passes through her thoughts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Known as since forever :yawn: as an "on going feud" between the two of them, if it didnt come from both sides Ive no doubt that KP would have been called a bully by now, started with Davids glad eye ended with Bowers association with VB and has been brewing away ever since :sleep:
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    VB gave a published interview, KP gave her published opinion on that interview, (level playing field)just as many people on here give their opinions on KP mothering skills/nannies without any knowledge what so ever of how she runs her day to day life regarding the kids, and yes I agree, it really is no one elses business and neither of these women should be judged or obligated to tell anyone about the staff they pay for, but if your going to condemn KP for her opinion, then your going to have to condemn all the assumed based posts on here that state as fact to know all about KP childcare.
    Just out of interest...how do you know how much time VB spends with her kids :confused:

The difference is, that no one cares for the posters opinions here. KP uses her column in a very public magazine to slant other women. First it was KB for looking too fat, in fact like a cow. Now she is slanting VB parenting.

There are multiple reports how well mannered VB children are, and many many reports on how she actually does spend lot of time with her children.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, for one, she's papped with them, going to work, at sports events, with friends, with family, with extended family on a regular basis. Surely you can acknowledge that the evidence is there to show that, regardless of what help she has, she's a very hands-on mother.

I don't see the problem with having help and not sure why it's seen as a big deal, for VB, KP or anyone else.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    The difference is, that no one cares for the posters opinions here. KP uses her column in a very public magazine to slant other women. First it was KB for looking too fat, in fact like a cow. Now she is slanting VB parenting.

There are multiple reports how well mannered VB children are, and many many reports on how she actually does spend lot of time with her children.

She didn't slate her parenting skills she just pointed out that she doesn't do it alone and she didn't slate KB she actually praised her.
    Brook is a brilliant role model for young girls because of her curvy figure. Every mum should make her daughter look at the recent set of pictures that show Kelly modelling her latest New Look range in Miami
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Known as since forever :yawn: as an "on going feud" between the two of them, if it didnt come from both sides Ive no doubt that KP would have been called a bully by now, started with Davids glad eye ended with Bowers association with VB and has been brewing away ever since :sleep:

Hardly on ongoing feud between the two of them, when its only Katie that does the attcking
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Hardly on ongoing feud between the two of them, when its only Katie that does the attcking

I agree, what I particularly loved was when KP lied about them making up at the Oscar party VB retaliated with the caveat she didn't normally comment on such matters.......
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    She didn't slate her parenting skills she just pointed out that she doesn't do it alone and she didn't slate KB she actually praised her.
    Brook is a brilliant role model for young girls because of her curvy figure. Every mum should make her daughter look at the recent set of pictures that show Kelly modelling her latest New Look range in Miami

She said she was hot after slating her for being, what she sees in her eyes, as being a 'heifer'.

KB may well weigh more than old sparrow legs KP but she's a stunningly beautiful woman, whereas Price is now a dog rough, plasticised mess.

So, in conclusion, she DID slate KB and IMHO was totally out of order.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Well maybe try and be a little less selective with your reading and read things that don't paint KP as the wronged party all of the time. There is enough information out there backing up the fact VB didn't call KP a dog so maybe take your own advice and use google.

I'm sure we all remember when KP alluded to the fact something had happened between her and David, just to p*ss VB off. She dragged it on for months, years even and then it turned out to be absolutely nothing.

It appears to me that SHE is the one who has a problem with VB rather than the other way round. VB be would her as so irrelevant, that I doubt she ever even passes through her thoughts.

I can understand being a fan of someone and wanting to defend them but this blind defence of KP when she's plainly in the wrong is just wierd. If her supporters were a bit more willing to acknowledge when she's out of order then maybe the reaction to KP on here wouldn't be quite so harsh.
    Forum Member
    aggielane wrote: »

And the point is, KP has no clue how VB does her parenting, as, well, she has no clue. Alone, with the help of nannies, with the help of her husband, KP has no clue.

If calling another woman a heifer is not slating her, I don't know what is. The "hot" after calling someone a fat cow becomes quite pointless. And her abusing tweets after add more to the insults.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whether anyone cares or not its still wrong to put out assumptions as fact, in a, as you stated yourself in a previous post, "no one knows" situation.
    VB family life is well documented, they always appear as the perfect, happy catalogue family, and I really hope they are, but unless you know them, how can you tell that from publicity shots and press releases ?
    Regarding KP column what do you expect from the woman who was once described as the most hated woman in the country, KP makes no secret of who and what she is, and I dare say she will love the title queen bitch, for KP, its all about keeping up there, and no one can deny after all these years thats exactly what shes done, secured in that position by both here fans and haters ;)
    Forum Member
    Whether anyone cares or not its still wrong to put out assumptions as fact, in a, as you stated yourself in a previous post, "no one knows" situation.
    VB family life is well documented, they always appear as the perfect, happy catalogue family, and I really hope they are, but unless you know them, how can you tell that from publicity shots and press releases ?
    Regarding KP column what do you expect from the woman who was once described as the most hated woman in the country, KP makes no secret of who and what she is, and I dare say she will love the title queen bitch, for KP, its all about keeping up there, and no one can deny after all these years thats exactly what shes done, secured in that position by both here fans and haters ;)

Using a published magazine to slate other women is FAR worse, than posting comments on a forum, where no one really cares what we think about the celebs.

KP proves to be petty, jealous and vindictive, nothing less, nothing more. KP tries to put herself up on some magical pedestal using her column to call out other women on things she has no business talking about. What position has she exactly secured? Being the most insecure z-lister out there? While the ladies she slants couldn't care less, and continue their successful lives, KP seems to be looking for other ladies to hate on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KP is desperate mess and should desist in having a pop at women who are everything she could never be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Using a published magazine to slate other women is FAR worse, than posting comments on a forum, where no one really cares what we think about the celebs.

KP proves to be petty, jealous and vindictive, nothing less, nothing more. KP tries to put herself up on some magical pedestal using her column to call out other women on things she has no business talking about. What position has she exactly secured? Being the most insecure z-lister out there? While the ladies she slants couldn't care less, and continue their successful lives, KP seems to be looking for other ladies to hate on.

A fabrication/lie/false assumption is wrong no matter where its written or by whom, the position she has secured, while most models of her time have long since faded is that, people who both love and hate her still want to read and discuss her, even after everything shes done and said :eek: its just amazing ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agree. Forums like DS are the modern day version of gossiping over the garden fence. Gives us a chance for a bitch and a giggle but ultimately means very little.
    KP using a column in a national newspaper with an internationally available website as a platform to unleash the green eyed beast is on a completely different level.
This discussion has been closed.