[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plus its a Real Housewives show these women need to know when they put something out like Porsha has done that another cast member can use it, and finally they all act like Kenya can't comment on marriage cause she isn't married, well given they are all married to losers I feel like Kenya is the winner and maybe they should be listening.

I would agree with that if Kenya wasn't married because she didn't want to just settle for anyone... But she paid a man to pretend to be her boyfriend on the show and then tried to force him into marrying her.

She's so desperate to be married that she would gladly take any of those 3 loser husbands and make him her own.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone notice that RHONY climbed in the ratings last week? Went from 1.33 (ep1) to 1.31 (ep2) to 1.43 (ep3). It's a small climb but definitely in the right direction.

I'm nervous to see how OC will perform with 3 cast members departed. I'm annoyed that they've only brought in 2 new full-time because that's a f5 piece cast which never works at the reunion. Well, maybe NJ is the exception but that's because they're all crazy.
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All Porsha did was discuss Kordell in the early episodes and when Kenya challenges her account of it Kenya is the bully?
    There's a difference between challenging an account and deliberately choosing not to even try and listen or understand what a person has to say (even if you don't agree), choosing to deliberately attempt to shut others down who are trying to play devils advocate and choosing to make unfounded, baseless personal attacks to try and force you point even more (like Kenya's accusations that Porsha was having an affair).

And there's a difference between challenging something that you truly believe in and doing it just because you want to win petty battles caused by other petty reasons.

Kenya doesn't give two hoots about Porsha and Kordell, she just took their problems and gloried in them and capitalised on them. Why? Because Porsha called her Miss Canada two years ago.

THAT is what makes a bully. Someone motivated by such hatred that they glory in the misfortunes of others and unempathetically use them for their own petty enjoyment and to fulfill their own petty needs.

And this isn't just about Porsha, she displays that behaviour to everyone and anyone.
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really enjoyed Part 3 of the Beverly Hills Reunion. It ended fairly positive (ish), but I am so glad the season is done. I cant watch another season like this one, changes for Season 5 please. Lets get Camille back, Id be all for that :D If Lisa does come back, which I really hope she does, Id want paying double after that season!

Just one thing- Kyle. She frustrates me. I've never been a big fan, but I do feel she's needed on the show, this season though I actually quite liked her more or less, but I just cant anymore with the Mauricio "cheating rumours" anymore, it was a total nothing story that she has blown out of all proportion, and honestly for someone who says she doesn't want to discuss it, she's the one bringing it up every chance she gets. All season long its been the same thing. I barely cared in ep 1, and now 20+ eps later- I definitely don't!

I doubt ill watch the Secrets Revealed ep, I'm happy to put BH aside now till next season.

Looking forward to The OC though. I quite like that The OC and NYC will be on at the same time. OC was the first in the franchise, followed by NYC, I like that they are on together :)
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    There's a difference between challenging an account and deliberately choosing not to even try and listen or understand what a person has to say (even if you don't agree), choosing to deliberately attempt to shut others down who are trying to play devils advocate and choosing to make unfounded, baseless personal attacks to try and force you point even more (like Kenya's accusations that Porsha was having an affair).

And there's a difference between challenging something that you truly believe in and doing it just because you want to win petty battles caused by other petty reasons.

Kenya doesn't give two hoots about Porsha and Kordell, she just took their problems and gloried in them and capitalised on them. Why? Because Porsha called her Miss Canada two years ago.

THAT is what makes a bully. Someone motivated by such hatred that they glory in the misfortunes of others and unempathetically use them for their own petty enjoyment and to fulfill their own petty needs.

And this isn't just about Porsha, she displays that behaviour to everyone and anyone.

The word bully is used far too easily. Kenya is a stirrer, a drama queen and many other things but a bully? I haven't seen her bullying anyone in the two years she's been on the show. The woman is clearly no angel and is almost certifiable, but she isn't a bully.
    What she does do is play the housewives game very well. She brings the drama, the crazy and the entertainment in my spades. You're right though, she doesn't care about Porsha or Kordell and why on earth should she? They have never been friends and after the reunion certainly never will be.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Things that annoyed me about Beverly Hills Reunion Part 3

1. Yolanda constantly butting in, being the ''referee'', then having the nerve to tell Carlton to stop interjecting!
    2. Yolanda's condescending, bitchy attitude towards Joyce. It's such catty Mean Girl behaviour.
    3. Brandi asking Lisa who she'd save from a burning building - her or Scheana? Seriously who asks someone that?
    4. Andy trying to play peace-maker. Has this actually happened at a reunion before? It became rather obvious he was trying to force a resolve to these issues because fans of the show have clearly stated they don't want it to carry on into Season 5.
    5. Lisa getting emotional over Brandi at the end. It just seemed bizarre to me and came out of left field. It made no sense. Considering for the past few weeks we've seen Lisa practically do nothing on a daily basis but bash Brandi on Twitter too!

There's speculation that Lisa is leaving the show now. First of all, I don't buy it. When Camille and Adrienne left the show they completely went silent on it at the time - no blogs, no notable comments about it in social media in the aftermath. Lisa, however, is probably the most vocal she's ever been throughout the entire show's run. These hints of a departure are coming across her attempting to use some leverage during next season's contract negotiations. Fans are already out there saying how much they would miss her and what an asset she is to the show. This would help her bump up her pay for next year.

By Beverly Hills standards I don't think the money Bravo pays is all that impressive - but the promotion for their various businesses is valuable and that's what really matters to the vast majority of these women. Lisa does have a new gay bar opening soon that she needs to promote after all... ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Things that annoyed me about Beverly Hills Reunion Part 3

1. Yolanda constantly butting in, being the ''referee'', then having the nerve to tell Carlton to stop interjecting!

4. Andy trying to play peace-maker. Has this actually happened at a reunion before? It became rather obvious he was trying to force a resolve to these issues because fans of the show have clearly stated they don't want it to carry on into Season 5.

In defense of Yolanda, who I couldn't care less for, when she butted in it was only to summarise the long drawn out ramblings of everyone else whereas Carlton go involved to call Kyle names and throw accusations when she had no idea what she was talking about. Telling Carlton to but out has been the only decent thing she done all reunion - and season. I did laugh at her reaction to Joyce's comment though.

I was glad he did. This is what the reunions were originally supposed to be. The cast coming together to talk about the season and work through their issues. I think this is one of the first times the reunion has been used as a positive(ish) platform. I'm glad they squashed it now because I don't want another Vicki/Tamra/Gretchen scenario where it's the same bs over 4 seasons, I just can't deal with that.

From the sounds of Joyce's blog she's out & Kyle pretty much said Carlton wont be back either. If they boot Yolanda too we'll be on our way back to old school BH. I liked Joyce but I feel she's more OC than BH.

Camille's pretty much definitely going to be coming back. She's all over Twitter hinting and retweeting and replying to tweets about wanting her back.

It still makes me wonder where Lisa stands next season. It's pretty clear her and Kyle aren't moving forward, especially after Kyle told her what she really felt at the reunion. She doesn't look like she's going to make up with Brandi. Her and Camille ended on bad terms (after Vegas) and it's obvious Camille likes to keep her at arms length. so that leaves Yolanda and Kim. It's obvious Kim doesn't care for her, especially after she outed her sons for the breakdown on national television. The producers must be losing their minds about what to do for next season.
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    The word bully is used far too easily. Kenya is a stirrer, a drama queen and many other things but a bully? I haven't seen her bullying anyone in the two years she's been on the show. The woman is clearly no angel and is almost certifiable, but she isn't a bully.
    What she does do is play the housewives game very well. She brings the drama, the crazy and the entertainment in my spades. You're right though, she doesn't care about Porsha or Kordell and why on earth should she? They have never been friends and after the reunion certainly never will be.
    Is the word 'bully' used far too easily? It's a word I rarely ever use.

I think the 'it's used to much' is a bit of an excuse lacking in empathy designed to avoid the fact that one has responsibility for their actions and words against another.

A bully is someone who capitalises on the weaknesses and misfortunes of other for their own personal satisfaction. Who actively enjoys bringing people down just because of some petty dislike. Who shows zero empathy for anyone or anything in an unstoppable quest to get one over on someone.

This is a woman that started a smear campaign against a man who wouldn't help her as much as she wanted. That is bullying.

This is a woman that has campaigned... not challenged, not shared the opinion....but actively campaigned the idea that Porsha was a beard and that she had an affair. That is bullying. Like you say she doesn't care about Porsha's issues but cares enough to use them to actively and calculatingly attack everything about her. Never once choosing to discuss or consider another side ONLY ever choosing and forcing the side she knows is the most offensive and disparaging. That is bullying.

This is a woman that produced a fitness video and then spent a fortune getting PR companies to leak false stories, post fake reviews and do whatever else. What was her motivation? To build a Kenya Moore fitness brand? No? To bring Phaedra Parks down. Who was willing to plow any potential profits into the 'Phaedra needs to lose' marketing campaign. That is bullying.

She's doesn't just throw a few names, make a few bitchy comments, have a few slanging matches. She actively, continuously and systematically campaigns against people she has decided she doesn't like. And does it with zero remorse and glories and rides on their pain (which is usually totally unrelated to any issue she has with them). And when you habitually campaign against a person or people I'm sorry but that is the epitome of a bully.

Ok she's not doing it against shrinking violets but bullying is bullying regardless of your target. And the fact is when your targets are pretty strong or short tempered characters don't start crying when when one of them gives you a smack in the face.
  • pookiesboopookiesboo Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone tell me where to watch this series of RHOBH online? I've watched the last series on Lifetime but want to watch the latest one. Thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really enjoying NY, especially now that Luann is back, it actually feels like RHONY again.
    Sonja is by far my favourite but that Burlesque show was beyond cringey. Also how can she not afford to have HW in her home, she needs to get a reality check and sell her home and downsize. It's actually really sad to watch someone so in denial.
    This Amanda woman is crazy, but I hope she stays around for a bit longer. I do think that Heather and Carole are trying too hard this season to bring the drama. I liked them last season but they were hardly exciting to watch. This time round it feels like they are trying to make drama just to get the show ratings.
    OT has anyone watched 'Chrisley Knows Best'? It's a new reality show (not by Bravo) about an Atlanta family who are mega rich and it is hilarious. Each episode is only 30 mins so if anyone wants a new show to watch I highly recommend it. There's no staged fighting or drama, just a really quirky, funny family almost like Honey Boo Boo with money.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Just caught up with the shows this week but still need to watch Atlanta.

Beverly Hills - I am so glad this season is finally over! There was no need to have the reunion split into 3 parts they could of easily got all of it done in 1 or by 2 max. As for Kyle she was annoying she keeps going on about how Lisa was dragging these allegations and brining them into the show BUT she is the one who ALWAYS had to say something about it and from what i have read on blogs it seems this whole affair stuff was a Tiny part of a Magazine it was never front page and Kyle is going on like it was or at least it comes across like it was.

Yolanda annoyed me to the way she kept butting in when Joyce was talking really peed me off I so hope she is gone next season cause i cant take another season of her blabbing on about Lymes and Gigi and how great she thinks she is.

The whole brandi vs Lisa stuff was just tiring but Brandi just needs to stop living in the past i honestly think she has something wrong with her because its not good to live in the past Her saying to Lisa 'who would you save in a fire' was a stupid question to ask....and Brandi Scheana works for Lisa and is a cast member on Lisa's show so get over it and that affair happened 8 years ago.

Also why did we not get any behind the scenes stuff like the Miami reunion? :( I liked how Miami's reunion was done.

New york - I am loving this season :D I was actually glad to see Luann back and i agree it feels like NYC is officially back! Im really liking Kristen to she is growing on me every episode and I should never of judged her from that intro because i think she might become a favourite of mine in the HW franchise if she carries on the way she is. But this Amanda woman I cant help but think... is she there genuinely or have producers had a helping hand ? But I am not going to complain she looks like she will bit apart of some big drama so I'm here for that :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Just caught up with the shows this week but still need to watch Atlanta.

Beverly Hills - I am so glad this season is finally over! There was no need to have the reunion split into 3 parts they could of easily got all of it done in 1 or by 2 max. As for Kyle she was annoying she keeps going on about how Lisa was dragging these allegations and brining them into the show BUT she is the one who ALWAYS had to say something about it and from what i have read on blogs it seems this whole affair stuff was a Tiny part of a Magazine it was never front page and Kyle is going on like it was or at least it comes across like it was.

That was the point Kyle was trying to make. It was a little part then when they brought it up during filming it spilled over onto the covers. It was definitely on the cover of US Weekly and something else - can't remember what though. Kyle never brought it up first. It was always Brandi or Lisa - every time. All Kyle did was reply & she has every right to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pookiesboo wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me where to watch this series of RHOBH online? I've watched the last series on Lifetime but want to watch the latest one. Thanks

Have sent you a pm.
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have sent you a pm.

Can u forward it to me too please? Thank u!!

With regards to comments on OC, I think that this next season will be just as good as it was with Gretchen & Alexis. The thing I love about OC is that despite all the cattiness, it's still fun to watch and u can have a good laugh with some of the scenes. I think it'll keep that element; that's what makes OC to me.... (besides from Vicki ofc) :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Vicki posted this on her Facebook page http://fb.me/3KpBg1k0B and I can't believe how many people are saying that they aren't going to watch without Gretchen. Was she really that popular?
  • Welsh WitchWelsh Witch Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Have sent you a pm.

Could you pm me too if poss please? Thanks a million x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite clear Amanda on NY has been given the Alison Dubios role. I'm liking NY - glad Lu is back, it finally feels like NY again. I love Sonja. The producers really did make her look a joke though during her burlesque. LOL at 'Sonja's Borrowed House' as well and her saying she can't afford hot water. I never really missed Ramona. Still can't decide if I like Kristen or not, she seems a bit out of her depth at times.

http://www.allabouttrh.com/joanna-krupa-says-she-does-not-want-to-be-on-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

LOL at Joanna back-peddling. Clearly, producers have told her that she isn't getting on BH. She has some but kissing because some of the Miami cast aren't pleased with her. Miami needs to bring Karent and Ana back...and get rid of Lea & Lisa. I definitely think Adriana, Joanna, Alexia, Karent, Ana & a new housewive would be good. I'm not bothered about Marysol whether she comes back or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.allabouttrh.com/joanna-krupa-says-she-does-not-want-to-be-on-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/

LOL at Joanna back-peddling. Clearly, producers have told her that she isn't getting on BH. She has some but kissing because some of the Miami cast aren't pleased with her. Miami needs to bring Karent and Ana back...and get rid of Lea & Lisa. I definitely think Adriana, Joanna, Alexia, Karent, Ana & a new housewive would be good. I'm not bothered about Marysol whether she comes back or not.

Is Season 4 of Miami definitely going ahead then? I would love to see Karent back on the show if it does come back as I really liked her.
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Not been able to fully catch-up with Atlanta, missed the last part of Beverly Hills, but I'm going to speculate who's in for next season

Atlanta
    Nene | Kandi | Phaedra | Kenya
    Cynthia (FotH)

Personally, I'd either bring back Kim and/or Sherée. Add two new Housewives on top. I feel like Marlo might end up returning next series but I don't think she'll become a full-time Housewife.

Beverly Hills
    Lisa | Brandi | Kyle | New | New | New
    Kim (FotH)

I personally don't want Yolanda on next year. She's boring to me and starts trouble for the sake of it. I've heard that Camille and Adrienne are rumoured to be coming back (but I highly doubt it) but put them in as Full timers with two new girls.

If Adrienne and Camille did come back, I'd expect fireworks between Lisa, Brandi and Adrienne, and it'd be interesting to see the alliances!
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeahbuddy wrote: »
    New Jersey and Beverly Hills have to be the best. New Jersey is just so catty but it's my secret obsession (:

Totally agree. My faves too.;-)
    Forum Member
    I want some sneaks for New Jersey :( I ready today that the NJ has already filmed the promo stuff and the new intro I'm really looking forward to seeing the new intro and what the tag lines will be roll on May/June :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Is Season 4 of Miami definitely going ahead then? I would love to see Karent back on the show if it does come back as I really liked her.

Well, according to Joanna they don't know. However, Alexia said they have been asked about dates for filming later this year. I think they're trying to figure out how to move forward and what's the best way to go. I strongly feel that if they had kept the season 2 cast for season 3 the show would have climbed in ratings. Miami season 2 was one of the best housewives seasons ever. Season 2 seemed to be the peak of a lot of HW shows - Miami, New York, Beverly Hills, Vancouver (which kinda counts & that was because of Ioulia only).

Nene's campaigning for Porsha to stay and Kenya to get the boot. Bye girl, Kenya has brought it this season and aint going nowhere. I can see Phaedra and Kandi stepping away at the end of the season.

I think Kim R has a big chance of staying on RHOBH. She was quite a big part of the reunion and Andy clearly loves her.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is no way NeNe will let Marlo come back next season, she wasn't even at the reunion and I'm sure the producers would have loved to have had her there so that says alot.
    Forum Member
    Well, according to Joanna they don't know. However, Alexia said they have been asked about dates for filming later this year. I think they're trying to figure out how to move forward and what's the best way to go. I strongly feel that if they had kept the season 2 cast for season 3 the show would have climbed in ratings. Miami season 2 was one of the best housewives seasons ever. Season 2 seemed to be the peak of a lot of HW shows - Miami, New York, Beverly Hills, Vancouver (which kinda counts & that was because of Ioulia only).

Nene's campaigning for Porsha to stay and Kenya to get the boot. Bye girl, Kenya has brought it this season and aint going nowhere. I can see Phaedra and Kandi stepping away at the end of the season.

I think Kim R has a big chance of staying on RHOBH. She was quite a big part of the reunion and Andy clearly loves her.

Kim brought nothing to the reunion lol all she was talking about was her daughter and blaming people for her mistakes. In my eyes she still is not all there and still loopy and i dont think she is fit for the show and shouldn't be doing it. She did nothing ALL season all she went on about was her damm dog and did the 'oh poor me i was ill' act. Do we really want another season of her going on and on about her sobriety.

if Kim is back full time then i will be shocked cause someone else deserves that place she should just a friend of Kyle and thats it. Also if you look at blog sites not many people like Kim anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Kim brought nothing to the reunion lol all she was talking about was her daughter and blaming people for her mistakes. In my eyes she still is not all there and still loopy and i dont think she is fit for the show and shouldn't be doing it. She did nothing ALL season all she went on about was her damm dog and did the 'oh poor me i was ill' act. Do we really want another season of her going on and on about her sobriety.

if Kim is back full time then i will be shocked cause someone else deserves that place she should just a friend of Kyle and thats it. Also if you look at blog sites not many people like Kim anyway.

I disagree entirely. She has more of a storyline than half the cast. What's Lisa's story? Or Brandi's? or Joyce? or Carlton? or Yolanda? Kyle only had half a story with the magazines. None of them had storylines this season & I'd much rather watch her have fun and make jokes than the petty highschool bitching and snipes that the rest have done all season long, other than Joyce and Kyle to an extent. You can give me Kim and her dog over Lisa's whining about hotel rooms and Brandi being drunk any day of the week.

I'm not sure how she brought nothing to the reunion when she was the was featured for the majority of the second and third parts, it was the only interesting parts worth watching. Which isn't saying much when all she had to compete with was Lisa deny she's done anything wrong until forced to an apology to move on, Carlton deflect on Kyle to the point she looks mentally unstable, Yolanda be referee & Brandi jab and cry about everything.

She's actually won around a lot of support this season. The majority of the ones who don't like Kim can't say it without having to call her a drug addict etc. which really holds no weight as a valid opinion. The woman's a bit cooky & eccentric and probably still on anxiety meds - does not an addict make. If people didn't throw those labels at her she'd probably get to move on & anyway, it's the producers that decide the storylines not the cast, I thought that was obvious to everyone.