Spiral (Engrenages) Series Four

1131415161719»

Comments

• 1066andallthat1066andallthat Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elanor wrote: »
    I'd never put too much faith in what IMDB says, it's notoriously inaccurate. Plus someone being missing from an episode doesn't necessarily mean anything ominous.

Which turned out to be true.

Laure was not listed in eps. 9 & 10 so I thought she'd be a gonner. Glad that I was wrong!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    catsitter wrote: »
    I think more likely Vincent will dump her because he knows she was two-timing him with Samy and lied to him about it. But what I still want to know is whether Vincent ever found out what she was up to when he and she first "got together"!

True, he seemed all ready to bin her off in the last couple of episodes - shame he had to do the (stereo)typical man thing of not being able to resist her none-too-subtle advances! Will be interesting to see what happens with them in the next series.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Are the police representative of real French men? I've only stayed overnight in France on the way to Lake Garda so have no idea. It's just that they're supposed to be great lovers but the police in this are a bunch of scruffy, unwashed (that's what the look like :D) indviduals - mostly! And you wouldn't want to touch them with a bargepole haha

Ooohh - I so would Gilou :D

Anyway, I have finally caught up with this. I loved it. An absolutely gripping, brilliant series. The end was just so heartbreakingly well acted by Laure, Gilou, Tintin, and even the boss bloke.

I am so looking forward to series 5 - seems age away.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    An interview with Gregory Fitoussi, the fist half of which is about Spiral

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a470956/gregory-fitoussi-on-spiral-future-fifth-series-may-be-my-last.html
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Just started watching series one on dvd, as I missed it when it was on telly, and It's as good as I thought it would be. Can't wait for the new series. I'm not into the Inspector Montobella, so am missing my saturday night fix.
  • CasmanaCasmana Posts: 1,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gregory Fitoussi will be appearing in French political drama Spin which starts on More 4 on 8th January at 9pm

http://www.institut-francais.org.uk/totallyserialized/2013-edition/whats-on/spin/
  • the_lostprophetthe_lostprophet Posts: 4,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like he'll also have what seems to be a smallish part in ITV's Beowulf starting this Sunday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The fifth series of Spiral has been nominated for the International Award at this years BAFTA TV Awards
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    The fifth series of Spiral has been nominated for the International Award at this years BAFTA TV Awards

Very well deserved.

When this series is shown it is always a highlight of the years television viewing.

Plus it was the programme that got me into subtitled drama - for which I will be eternally grateful. :)