MsCarlaCorrieMsCarlaCorrie Posts: 42
Forum Member
Why is she so hott & beautiful, it should be illegal who agree's :) xx

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree its impossible to believe she is pushing 40!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree its impossible to believe she is pushing 40!

ikr alison looks amazing xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aint she amazing xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    I'm all for Carla and Ali love. But seriously? I mean eaaaaaalllllly? Tis rather boring and repetitive nowww.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TeamCarter wrote: »
    I'm all for Carla and Ali love. But seriously? I mean eaaaaaalllllly? Tis rather boring and repetitive nowww.

Just got banned, blessed relief! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 397
    Forum Member
    She's very attractive but beautiful? No, not at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I.. I dont understand the fascination with Carla, Ali is a superb actress but her character can be a really nasty piece of work sometimes and beautiful..... Tanya (Jo Joyner) is beautiful.. i'm sorry but i disagree Carla is not beautiful or attractive.
  • Options
    tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not beautiful at all just ordinary
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is extremely attractive ................ until she opens that gob. :)

I do think folk go slightly overboard about her though - Kylie for example is equally as attractive IMO.
  • Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I do think folk go slightly overboard about her though - Kylie for example is equally as attractive IMO.

I agree, Kylie is beautiful when she's done up.
  • Options
    dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's attractive, not beautiful though. Maria is beautiful, I would say.
  • Options
    madaboutcarlamadaboutcarla Posts: 10,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she is very beautiful, and most of all striking!
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she got fabulous skin, she reminds me of angelina jolie
    she also a fantastic actress
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member

I Agree!
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't call her beautiful but slightly attractive. I personally think she looks cheap and she's the type who would turn heads for one reason. Good actress though is Alison.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's undoubtifully an attractive woman but no match to Tina, and her character makes her a very ugly person. Personally I find her rather dirty looking, which is why I think her and **** breath Peter make such a lovely couple.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sian2011 wrote: »
    She's undoubtifully an attractive woman but no match to Tina, and her character makes her a very ugly person. Personally I find her rather dirty looking, which is why I think her and **** breath Peter make such a lovely couple.

tina is very beautiful, and her character doesnt even wear a lot of makeup, just shows you tina/michelle has natural beauty
  • Options
    Forum Member

LOL but agree with you yes she DOES look dirty which is why, as I said, she'd turn heads but for the one reason. She looks slutty, if I can say that on here which is probably her appeal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like the way this thread is going, remember we are talking about the actress too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL but agree with you yes she DOES look dirty which is why, as I said, she'd turn heads but for the one reason. She looks slutty, if I can say that on here which is probably her appeal.

Yes!! That's a perfect word for her! Oh you don't hear the word **** often anymore!! It's a great discriptive(sp) word. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like the way this thread is going, remember we are talking about the actress too.

Noooo I think you'll find the majority of us are talking about the character on the telly actually. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As I said I love Alison's acting, BUT I do think she looks cheap. Lots of characters get scrutinised on here so as much as you're mad about Carla, she's up for the same. Sorry, dont mean that in an offensive way to you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noooo I think you'll find the majority of us are talking about the character on the telly actually. :rolleyes:

I know, but her looks, belong to the actress who's playing her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes!! That's a perfect word for her! Oh you don't hear the word **** often anymore!! It's a great discriptive(sp) word. :D

I thought I might get my ticket for using it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know, but her looks, belong to the actress who's playing her.

The clothes and make up don't though. She's a character actress I'm pretty sure she won't take offence when her ficitional character is called 'slutty' now do you? In the same way when my friend called me a minger the other night because of my fancy dress outfit I'm pretty sure he was referring to my tramp outfit and not my general appearance...or at least I'd hope so.

Chill out it's just a conversation not a personal attack on your girl. ;)