One thing we have learned from Nadine

... is that it is possible to fancy a female MP! :)

She has proved that they don't all look like Edwina Currie :eek:, Margaret Beckett :eek::eek: or Ann Widdecombe! :eek::eek::eek:

Which is quite reassuring, really. Next year Louise Mensch, perhaps? Or Nicola Sturgeon? (Although I expect the latter will be too busy reading her giant book of fairy stories, from which all her political beliefs evidently come)

Comments

• radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member

She has proved that they don't all look like Edwina Currie :eek:, Margaret Beckett :eek::eek: or Ann Widdecombe! :eek::eek::eek:

Which is quite reassuring, really. Next year Louise Mensch, perhaps? Or Nicola Sturgeon? (Although I expect the latter will be too busy reading her giant book of fairy stories, from which all her political beliefs evidently come)

hmm, most people probably knew that mps come in all shapes and sizes, some pretty, some plain so what exactly has been 'proved'? yes, there are attractive mps out there but, when it comes to public service and making the country a better place, what do looks have to do with it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who gives a monkey's bum what MPs look like. I'm more concerned that women are represented in parliament than what they look like.
  • UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two more sense of humour bypasses over here, Doctor.

Jesus... I mean, it's not like IAC is supposed to be light relief from all the stuff in life that's really worth being serious about, is it? :rolleyes:
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they could achieve the same feat with a male MP. Could be tricky.
  • radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    1fab wrote: »
    I wonder if they could achieve the same feat with a male MP. Could be tricky.

didn't lembit opik try it? (if i remember correctly, he didn't come off too well)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jesus... I mean, it's not like IAC is supposed to be light relief from all the stuff in life that's really worth being serious about, is it? :rolleyes:

I don't mind it if you think Nadine is attractive, I also think she's a good looking older woman - but you didn't have to deride the looks of other women in politics with :eek: faces. Bit unnecessary imo.

If you're concerned about MP's looks go to http://www.sexymp.co.uk/.
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radiofree wrote: »
    didn't lembit opik try it? (if i remember correctly, he didn't come off too well)

Don't remind me! That's one VERY strange man, if you ask me.
  • pcdocpcdoc Posts: 88
    Forum Member

Louise Mensch isn't an MP anymore. Nicola Sturgeon funnily enough is not one either
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pcdoc wrote: »
    Nicola Sturgeon funnily enough is not one either

She's an MP in the Scottish Parliament.

Face like a bannock though - not particularly attractive. ;)
  • pcdocpcdoc Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    She's an MP in the Scottish Parliament.

Face like a bannock though - not particularly attractive. ;)

That would make her an MSP
  • gboygboy Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I can't stand the patronising witch that is Louise Mensch.

Mind you, I'd happily vote over and over again to watch her crawl through a rat-infested sh!t hole, or eat kangaroo anus, or anything else that is deeply unpleasant and humiliating.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What are you trying to say now? That your post was meant to be a joke?:confused:

Oh, and I very much doubt that Jesus is reading the DS forums.:)