Holiday Showdown: Extreme

sjamessjames Posts: 1,407
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anybody watch this tonight?

I thought it was a good show but preferred the Walt Disney World family than the other lot.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sky+ it. Missed the first few mins so couldnt set a series link... any idea when the next one is on??
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,672
    Forum Member
    I sky+ it. Missed the first few mins so couldnt set a series link... any idea when the next one is on??
    In a fortnight
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if this prog is repeated?
  • Mrs Cee JayMrs Cee Jay Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the schedules for Saturday afternoon on ITV2.
  • MarkiebMarkieb Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Getting up at 6pm at xmas when its completly dark outside to do extreme sports Why?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjames wrote: »
    Anybody watch this tonight?

I thought it was a good show but preferred the Walt Disney World family than the other lot.

i thought that at first but i thought the other two were right nasty to them when they made them stay in their room and turned the heating up full blast and when they made caroline clean the house because she fell asleep that's bullying in my opion
  • spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cat69 wrote: »
    i thought that at first but i thought the other two were right nasty to them when they made them stay in their room and turned the heating up full blast and when they made caroline clean the house because she fell asleep that's bullying in my opion

I had a complete turn around aswell. The wife of the Disney family turned into a witch. [I think she was a nasty drunk, could be wrong?]

The Winter dad was a pain, but I would sooner have him than the Disney woman. [only just, but she was scarey] :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    I preferred the family with the mustachioed dad. I thought the bit at the end was funny with the teenagers. The girl wanted to meet up again, and the boy said he would just forget all about her.....nice!
  • dfisher1dfisher1 Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like this programme...more please!
  • Uncle_WuppittyUncle_Wuppitty Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    the disney family were chavs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    cat69 wrote: »

I know that was really spitefull. What an evil family. The disneyland woman kept saying you're ruining me holiday etc... but didn't she refuse to go up a mountian or something? and she kept moaning.
    I could of smacked her, if she was in front of me.
    What I found even more weird was that this family were making the other family eat fast food every time instead of healthy foods which they wanted.
  • GarryMcGarryMc Posts: 1,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was the 'Disney' dad, I think his name was Tom Jones (?), I would have done much worse to him than turn the heating up...The Hitler guy was such a pr*ck. He made his own daughter cry, and made his wife scared. What kind of man is he.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,499
    Forum Member
    That bloke with the tache was deeply irritating. Quite why any sane person would put themselves up for a show where they had to go on holiday with another family who were strangers to them.......and in this instance right on Christmas too!!

It's definitely not something that I would ever want to do. Still though, I suppose some people will do anything to get on telly.
  • Uncle_WuppittyUncle_Wuppitty Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    I bet his firemen mates all take the P*SS cruelly out of him good style all the time at work .....

reminds you of sicknote from *Londons Burning *
  • toogoodfortvtoogoodfortv Posts: 6,536
    Forum Member
    awk was nice though the two teenagers found romance lol - cringeworthy but cute!
  • oscardelahoyaoscardelahoya Posts: 4,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fireman dad was a complete selfish bastard. He makes his family go on holiday and do whatever he wants. What did he say at the end? Something along the lines of "it's completely irrelevant if the kids enjoyed it"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member
    I watched the show and have watched every serris Both familys were fairly normal and had good holidays for a change
    Forum Member
    kwscott wrote: »
    I watched the show and have watched every serris Both familys were fairly normal and had good holidays for a change
    Erm....were you watching the same show as I was? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    if anyone is old enough to have seen Abagails Party they would have realised that fireman dad from holiday extreme was also in this hilarious play that voice urghhhhh
    Forum Member
    adeworcs wrote: »
    if anyone is old enough to have seen Abagails Party they would have realised that fireman dad from holiday extreme was also in this hilarious play that voice urghhhhh
    Erm....what? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    CandyPink wrote: »
    Erm....what? :confused:

if youve seen te playyoushould understand it all in the voice;)
  • spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank you, I could not place the voice but I knew it came from somewhere.

I thought it was put on at first. :)
    Forum Member
    if youve seen te playyoushould understand it all in the voice;)
    Oh no I've not seen it. I thought I had missed something as I didn't know what your post meant :o
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    why is it with this programme, time after time, it is the children who are mature and behave like "adults", and the adults who are immature and act like children????? :confused::D:D

hubster asked me again, why I liked this programme and why I watched it........I told him that it was a useful and proactive reminder, as to that I would make a rubbish and hateful Holiday Showdown contestant and to not get carried away and nominate ourselves tot ake part!!!! :D:D

I couldn't imagine going on holiday with anyone but my immediate family.......and that's a trial in itself!! :eek::eek: :o:o:D
  • Know Your NurksKnow Your Nurks Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    consistently a great programme. Always fun to watch the families kick up a fuss

Particularly (as what tends to happen) the first family on the second holiday kicking up a fuss and not following rules

Looking forward to more of the same.....such a difference on all of the boring holiday programmes.