Where is Will?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It seems that Will was the only coach not on set today. I wonder why he wasn't rehearsing with the rest of them.

Comments

• Ice dragon1Ice dragon1 Posts: 19,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    It seems that Will was the only coach not on set today. I wonder why he wasn't rehearsing with the rest of them.

How do you no that?
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Currently Will.i.am is serving as Executive Producer on Britney's Spears' 8th studio album, so maybe he's a little pre-occupied?
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in the bill taking a pill by the till under the mill after the grill made him ill.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you no that?

The official Facebook page posted the same photo that Jessie did of just the other three coaches, but unlike her picture the one on the official page had the status of, "What's 4 minus 1?...The answer is 3 superstar coaches on set today... "
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in the bill taking a pill by the till under the mill after the grill made him ill.

:D I liked that one better than his usual rhymes because this one actually makes sense.
  • Grace250Grace250 Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    The official Facebook page posted the same photo that Jessie did of just the other three coaches, but unlike her picture the one on the official page had the status of, "What's 4 minus 1?...The answer is 3 superstar coaches on set today... "

Will could have been in yesterday/tomorrow and the other coaches just in today? I'm sure the coaches don't see their acts every day (maybe they do?!) They probably just have to work it around their schedules?
  • maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's having a few beers with Britney Spears; allaying Leah's fears which makes her say cheers.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

indeed sounds like will