Options

: ~ Kimberley Walsh & Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Thread ~ : Part 3 : ~

Comments

• Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Wow, such a lively evening!
    Can't wait to hear news from Camberley! There's probably going to be a big party this evening after the show, as it's Lindsey's birthday. Seems the physio guy is joining in the fun.

Is Kimberley going on a 'double date' again - Denise with Lee and Kimberley with ???:D:D

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Lindsey!:)
    Maybe Justin is at the show too.
    We sooo need some pics or a tweet or something about tonight's show.:rolleyes::p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There were several tweets last night from the local group that were proud to have danced in front of Kimberley and Denise. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely pic of them all last night. Thank you Katya :)

https://twitter.com/KatyaVirshilas/status/327726209012207616/photo/1
  • Options
    music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://twitpic.com/cm1urc

Improved version of the pic......:)

Thanks to OP
  • Options
    Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    http://twitpic.com/cm1urc

Improved version of the pic......:)

Thanks to OP

Interesting arrangement of people in the photo, if you know what I mean..... A picture says a thousand words..... As they say!!!! :D;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    Interesting arrangement of people in the photo, if you know what I mean..... A picture says a thousand words..... As they say!!!! :D;)

It certainly does;)

Thanks for the pics calli and mg:)
  • Options
    emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks to Kellie, Callie and music girl for the tweet info and pictures.

I'm with MrsMcK and Karma on the picture, very interesting indeed ;)

Nice to see Pasherley together once again :)
  • Options
    cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2315371/Denise-Van-Outen-heads-armed-overnight-bag-amid-rumours-marriage-trouble-Lee-Mead.html

The Daily Fail strikes again. Clearly, the Daily Fail didn't bother to do correct reporting in their article as we all know Denise was with Lee at Pasha and Katya's UK tour last night...knobheads!
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2315371/Denise-Van-Outen-heads-armed-overnight-bag-amid-rumours-marriage-trouble-Lee-Mead.html

The Daily Fail strikes again. Clearly, the Daily Fail didn't bother to do correct reporting in their article as we all know Denise was with Lee at Pasha and Katya's UK tour last night...knobheads!

Its actually quite scary how tabloids can turn a story...:eek::eek:... I would not wish them on my worst enemy....:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree, Pashulty.

Feel sorry for Denise that media are interfering and speculating about her private life. I suppose if you're a celeb you get used to it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely picture of them all last night!! :D But why are they are all stood outside? lol
    The papers are out to get Denise and Lee. :( ....those people commenting too underneath that article from the looks of it! :mad::rolleyes: One comment had the cheek to say they were at the theatre together last night but with Kimberley and who tags along on someone's wedding anniversary. No mention that they were watching Pasha and Katya. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lovely picture of them all last night!! :D But why are they are all stood outside? lol
    The papers are out to get Denise and Lee. :( And those people commenting too underneath that article from the looks of it! :mad: One comment had the cheek to say they were at the theatre together last night but with Kimberley and who tags along on someone's wedding anniversary. No mention that they were watching Pasha and Katya. :rolleyes:

And that was as a special guest invitation as well.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It certainly does;)
    Thanks for the pics calli and mg:)
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Thanks to Kellie, Callie and music girl for the tweet info and pictures.
    I'm with MrsMcK and Karma on the picture, very interesting indeed ;)
    Nice to see Pasherley together once again :)

All this winking...have you three got something in your eye?:p

Pash is slightly taller than Lee...I am surprised :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The papers are out to get Denise and Lee. :( ....those people commenting too underneath that article from the looks of it! :mad::rolleyes: One comment had the cheek to say they were at the theatre together last night but with Kimberley and who tags along on someone's wedding anniversary. No mention that they were watching Pasha and Katya. :rolleyes:

I wonder if it was a flying visit and after the show they all headed home?

Completely lazy journalism yet again and the nasty comments section in that paper, people spouting nonsense.:mad:

If they did their research but they clearly can't be bothered to do so, Denise is filming a TV show tonight.

Looks like Kimberley has been doing more work on her book:

Kimberley Walsh ‏@KimberleyJWalsh

Another marathon book session done! 📔 #anyexcuseforanemoji
  • Options
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »

BIB....I suspect you are onto something here callie... :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

lol Callie, I was referring to my dear Pasherley and Pasha having a number of buttons undone, maybe he was doing it to impress as on some of the pictures later in the evening, he had done a couple more up, anyway I'm going to shut up now as my days of shipping them are well and truly over!:D

As for Pasha's height, he is definitely around 5ft 10 I think, he towered over me, although that isn't difficult to do!:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lovely pic of them all last night. Thank you Katya :)

https://twitter.com/KatyaVirshilas/status/327726209012207616/photo/1

Thanks Callie and Music girl.:) Wohoo, fab pic and Pasha with Kimberley on one side and Denise on the other. Thank you Katya, a kind of Pasherley pic at last.:D
    As for Pasha all in black, agree with others, he's smokin' hot.:o:o Mega swoon time.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member

Mrs McK, now look what you have started.:rolleyes:;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »

Lol!! I really should know better! A very innocent picture of a group of friends I'm sure! Amazing how many interpretations there can be.... :D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just one burning question remains unanswered!!!! Why wouldn't Justin make up a foursome to go and see pasha, I always thought he kept a distance from him for whatever reasons. Seems a bit unfair on our pash, he's maybe wondering if kimbas man doesn't like him!!
  • Options
    Charlie_RyanCharlie_Ryan Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Please vote on my strictly game the strictly experience
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol!! I really should know better! A very innocent picture of a group of friends I'm sure! Amazing how many interpretations there can be.... :D;)

BIB isn't it just.:rolleyes::D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Naughty Mrs McK... ;):p:D
  • Options
    snogglewortsnogglewort Posts: 2,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Callie and Music girl.:) Wohoo, fab pic and Pasha with Kimberley on one side and Denise on the other. Thank you Katya, a kind of Pasherley pic at last.:D
    As for Pasha all in black, agree with others, he's smokin' hot.:o:o Mega swoon time.:o

Pash has quite a grip on Denise there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pasha and Katya are on their way back to London - day off tomorrow -
    might Pasherley get together again??