[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
Forum Member
✭✭
What happened to Denise?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumped because I want to know too. I know its a spoiler, but does anyone know if she's actually dead?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    The arm that was in the lake had pink nail varnish on.....Denise wears black nail varnish.....i think the camera on the hand was to try and show the eagle eyed viewers this

She is not dead

It was also great to show that Zainab also believes Denise is not a killer and that she is her friend......something also I feel wil be built upon plus the previous week where she thought Lucas was a bit unstable to helping Denise
  • Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't Denise to go! :(
  • Guido9Guido9 Posts: 3,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first signs are there re Lucas being found out - even if Denise is dead. Libby questioning how someone of Denises build could drag Owen across the Square to then bury is the most prominent giveaway of what's to come soon me thinks......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    no wedding rings on the body either
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I grew my nails out for the first time in years recently, and I've developed a wee bit of an obsession with nail varnish. I've been looking for cool shades on the telly (sad as I am :o), and I happened to notice that Denise's nail varnish this week was pink. So, yeah, that's her I reckon.

:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denise was definitely wearing pink nail varnish when Lucas strangled/drowned/baptized (:p) her...
    That said, the hand sticking out of the water was wearing no jewellery, so it couldn't have been Denise. Because Denise is blingbling from her bling to her bling!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just watched both episodes on iPlayer. Just the end where they're sat in the car and when the hand is pulled out.

In the car, Denise's nail varnish is a lot darker than on the hand that is pulled out.

Also, as most have pointed out, no jewellery is on the hand - there was on Denise's hand in the car.

Definitely not dead.