Katie Price to star in 12th reality TV series

SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
Forum Member
Well.... after such a busy year, stage 1 of the plan complete.... as expected here is stage 2 :D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-star-12th-reality-4347218

Doesn't seem to say what channel though....although many 'were fighting over getting the show'....allegedly

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITVbe,presenter peter andre lol.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a shame that it's on the same time as something else I'd rather watch
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Such a shame that it's on the same time as something else I'd rather watch[/

Yes, I think there's a Fishing Match on the radio I'd like to listen to that evening
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    The way it reads to me, and I know the Mirror are not big KP fans, is that she wants to do this TV show but no one has bitten so far so she is fishing! Surely if a Channel had signed up it would say which one in its 'exclusive' article...
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    So the PR stunt of "My husband has slept with my best friend" has worked. It amazes me how daft the public are! Katie is back with her husband and planning a "renewal of vows" no doubt to be presented to the public via Hello Magazine!!! Is there anyone on this forum who will watch her reality show?? Has anyone ever watched any of her previous shows??? I just cannot understand the public fascination with her and Kerry Katona who basically make a career out of getting married every few years, producing children and discussing every single aspect of their lives on TV, constantly repeating the same mistakes again and again and again!!
  • JaiJaiJaiJai Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm guessing she's still considered toxic with TV execs after all her shows on Sky bombed big time a few years ago plus there are other younger better looking women out there that TV shows can be made for.

Also what are going to see that we already havent? She has no talent to make her interesting and has the personality of a breadstick.

She might make the odd front page of a trashy celeb mag but every z lister does until the next week when it's the turn of another bum.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the PR stunt of "My husband has slept with my best friend" has worked. It amazes me how daft the public are! Katie is back with her husband and planning a "renewal of vows" no doubt to be presented to the public via Hello Magazine!!! Is there anyone on this forum who will watch her reality show?? Has anyone ever watched any of her previous shows??? I just cannot understand the public fascination with her and Kerry Katona who basically make a career out of getting married every few years, producing children and discussing every single aspect of their lives on TV, constantly repeating the same mistakes again and again and again!!
    Unless there was a write in campaign, you can't blame the public for this one. It's purely the fault of TV execs and whatever they're snorting!
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    ITVzee more like, given the dregs involved.
  • Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member

I can honestly say I have never watched even one of her shows, or her ex husbands for that matter. Who really is going to be interested in a show about her these days? I know she has one or two fans on here, will anyone seriously be watching?
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what she's known for
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So, two articles mentioning this supposed 'fly on the wall TV show' and neither mentioning what production company is making it or what channel is showing it. In other words, this is an attempt to get publicity (and a TV deal) for this series. So not coming to a TV near you or I, unless a TV channel actually buys it.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie has been fishing for a new reality show since leaving Sky. If there really was one in the pipeline, she would already know which channel she's contracted too. I take everything she sayes with a pinch of salt these days. She's been filming for the last two years.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is KP known an toxic?
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D Pete could be the narrator.

Can't see this happening, and it really doesn't sound like it's a done deal, more a pitch in the hope someone will bite. But there's really nothing of interest to bite at so...
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank f*** for Sky, what are genius producers going to come up with next, how about a game show called "What does my boyfriend really do for a living", which will no doubt be presented by that Cunningham bint, like Katie has too much showing in the media.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is KP known an toxic?

Not sure about 'toxic' but in RTV terms, a tv company in order to commission, will have to believe that there's enough interest there to ensure an audience/£££ss and I think those days are long gone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    Everyone's bored of her now.. :/
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    :D Pete could be the narrator.

Can't see this happening, and it really doesn't sound like it's a done deal, more a pitch in the hope someone will bite. But there's really nothing of interest to bite at so...
    Pete the narrater hahaha,can you imagine:D:D i'd watch it,it'd be hilarious.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's really spoiling us, we've got her calendar and wedding frocks to look forward to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete the narrater hahaha,can you imagine:D:D i'd watch it,it'd be hilarious.

Me too. :blush::D
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Not sure about 'toxic' but in RTV terms, a tv company in order to commission, will have to believe that there's enough interest there to ensure an audience/£££ss and I think those days are long gone.

She's a bit of a loose cannon too in PR terms.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think a new KP series would need to have a Tom Baker 'Little Britain' style narration!:D

"It's half-past Jodie Marsh and in the Ladygarden at Downmarket Ash Heap, Katie and Whatsisname are preparing to renew their bowels!"

:D
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I think a new KP series would need to have a Tom Baker 'Little Britain' style narration!:D

"It's half-past Jodie Marsh and in the Ladygarden at Downmarket Ash Heap, Katie and Whatsisname are preparing to renew their bowels!"

Brilliant!:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

:D:D You've nailed it right there!!

the scene continues....

"Kev and Katies oldest and most loyal bestest ever friend who she met on the radio last week. are busy tidying the stables, must be very hot work.

Katie:- "-who's extensions do you prefer most Kev, mine or hers - I forget her name..."

Kev" mmff,mmmff rrgghhh gasp geg thiss gag offf mme"

BZZZZ *Kev gets Massive electric shock* "That's right Kev. Mine. Always. Only me. Just meee. Now walk the dogs, feed the chucks, change Bababunnys nappy, take Jettski for a ride on your quad bike and fix the fences while me and er thingy get our nails done."

The end. Repeat every week.
  • JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Littlegee wrote: »
    Everyone's bored of her now.. :/

An understatement. Why would she think anyone is interested in watching a reality show about "her working through her problems with her latest husband"? Does she think we're all brain dead?
This discussion has been closed.