Remember Lisa?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,961
Forum Member
Incredible Housemate who hasn't been involved in any dust up, never says out loud what she thinks about others and has flown under the radar so long she doesn't even seem to be in the House. I suspect she goes home at night and comes to the Studio in the morning.

Comments

• JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's funny that Luke never mentions as her flying under the radar when he's going on about Rachel and Kat. I guess she's so far under the radar that Luke hasn't even noticed her.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    If you look on the fave/ least fave HM poll on here Lisa dosn't register on either.

She is a possible gaurantee of the final, however will probably come 6th unless she actually does something
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Remember Lisa's part of a couple, there is strength in numbers they say. Dis Lisa & you face the wrath of Mario going off on one talking about risk assessment, h&s & he's been through all this before, lol
  • trixiehobbittrixiehobbit Posts: 4,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay a shout for Lisa ! My favourite housemate she is.

Once I got over the Paddington Bear stare she does, I've found her to be really funny, mildly freaky and friendly. She's going to be in for a long time I hope - she's got loads more to give yet :D
  • AggyAggy Posts: 4,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny that Luke never mentions as her flying under the radar when he's going on about Rachel and Kat. I guess she's so far under the radar that Luke hasn't even noticed her.
    Either that or he knows if Mario finds out about his bitching, which is entirely possible, he'll confront him and spineless Luke will be left squirming.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lisa is fabulous.
  • LatiosLatios Posts: 3,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Lisa. :D
  • Cake_NibblerCake_Nibbler Posts: 6,564
    Forum Member
    I really, really like her. Her and Mario are my fav HMs. :)
  • rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Lisa too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marionettes don't talk they are made out of wood.
  • trixiehobbittrixiehobbit Posts: 4,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doc Shmok wrote: »
    Marionettes don't talk they are made out of wood.

Thought men liked wood? wahayyy :D

She does have that expression sometimes, like a ventriloquists dummy, but I like her too much for it to bother me.
    It's all part of her charm.