The all-new Vision Sport pack to launch on 31st July (with sky sports)

The new Vision Sport pack is set to launch on the 31st of July.

It will include sky sports 1, sky sports 2, ESPN and every Premier League game on demand. Plus all the other content currently available like classic matches and MotoGP.

It will cost £19.99 for the first 3 months and £24.99 thereafter.

Comments

• TheDevil666TheDevil666 Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did you find this too mate? Cracking offer ifs it true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    So does this mean ESPN will no longer be free with the bronze, silver or gold packs?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Where did you find this too mate? Cracking offer ifs it true.

Exactly the same post has been posted on the BT Care community forums, with the added proviso that it's "from an as yet unconfirmed source"

So as much as I'd like to believe it, until it's confirmed....it's a rumour
    Forum Member
    missing post
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    any chance of a source/link please ?
  • johnson293johnson293 Posts: 1,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dbgm123 wrote: »
    The new Vision Sport pack is set to launch on the 31st of July.

It will include sky sports 1, sky sports 2, ESPN and every Premier League game on demand. Plus all the other content currently available like classic matches and MotoGP.

It will cost £19.99 for the first 3 months and £24.99 thereafter.

Sorry, that can't be right... jam2000 said (a number of times) that BT didn't have the on demand rights anymore.
    jam2000 wrote: »
    Nope BT dont have it next season.
    I can tell you now, no they dont have ondemand from next season.
    It will no longer be on BTVision next season.
    I dont have a link, but trust me it wont be on BTVision next season.

:D
  • foxkillafoxkilla Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    I hate to say I told you so.

"I told you so"

:p::D:D:D:p
    Forum Member
    funny as. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    andyf94 wrote: »
    Exactly the same post has been posted on the BT Care community forums, with the added proviso that it's "from an as yet unconfirmed source"

So as much as I'd like to believe it, until it's confirmed....it's a rumour

That was my post, someone has just copy + pasted it, look at the time.

http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Vision/Sky-sports-launches-31st-July-on-Vision/td-p/19618
    scotty2808 wrote: »
    any chance of a source/link please ?

I'm the source :p

I don't have my own website so i just posted it on here.
    These things work on trust. :D
    Forum Member
    nice one.
    thanks for that. i'll keep an eye on the bt community site.

cheers.
    Forum Member

I don't have my own website so i just posted it on here.
    These things work on trust. :D

So......we're all living on a flat earth.........cos I said so :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    anyway......
    paulpocket wrote: »
    So does this mean ESPN will no longer be free with the bronze, silver or gold packs?

so does it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £25 is a lot of money though on top of the other packs? It will end up as expensive as SKY.
    Forum Member
    spendleb wrote: »
    £25 is a lot of money though on top of the other packs? It will end up as expensive as SKY.

you're right £25 is a lot of money. But just be aware that dbgm has plucked that figure from the depths of somewhere...he's just made it up.
    Forum Member
    That was my post, someone has just copy + pasted it, look at the time.

So now someone else is spouting off rubbish too...who's your 'unconfirmed source'......your arse??:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    paulpocket wrote: »

I'm not sure, i know that BT plan to make the channels available stand-alone aswell so it could still be offered free with other packs aswell as Vision Sport.
    spendleb wrote: »

Nowhere near as expensive as sky. 1 pack + Sky sports 1/2 + ESPN = £45
    andyf94 wrote: »
    you're right £25 is a lot of money. But just be aware that dbgm has plucked that figure from the depths of somewhere...he's just made it up.

I haven't "plucked it" from anywhere. You don't have to believe me, I probably wouldn't either.

Let's just wait untill the official announcement...
  • agm2002agm2002 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johnson293 wrote: »
    Sorry, that can't be right... jam2000 said (a number of times) that BT didn't have the on demand rights anymore.
    :D

BT might not have the rights themselves but that doesn't mean that Sky and ESPN can't put the games up for ondemand access via BT vision if they have the rights.
    Forum Member

Let's just wait untill the official announcement...

Exactly my point!! I don't have a problem with prople speculating, but re-read your original post, you're making out you know the prices as fact, you don't. As you've said yourself someone has taken that post and listed it on another forum.

My SPECULATION is that you've got it worng, I think you're quoting the original prices (pre ofcom ruling) and that the prices on BTVision, Virgin and TUTV will be lower, with the balance between those prices and the figures you've quoted going into ESCROW pending Sky's appeal......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    BT seem to have removed from their web site (BT life) their FAQs on Sky Sports coming to Vision. You were also able to register your interest in Sky Sports at that section of the site and that also seems to be removed. I may be missing something but I could not find any reference to Sky Sports anywhere on the site. Very strange - probably more cock-up than conspiracy.
  • jake19801957jake19801957 Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    montycat wrote: »
    BT seem to have removed from their web site (BT life) their FAQs on Sky Sports coming to Vision. You were also able to register your interest in Sky Sports at that section of the site and that also seems to be removed. I may be missing something but I could not find any reference to Sky Sports anywhere on the site. Very strange - probably more cock-up than conspiracy.

its here
    https://www.secureorder.bt.com/vision/sports/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member

I think that the above link is out of date (its shown as cached on Google) and if you go to the current site there is no mention of Sky sports.
  • jake19801957jake19801957 Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that the above link is out of date (its shown as cached on Google) and if you go to the current site there is no mention of Sky sports.

yep your right no sign of it . very strange
  • rosneath2006rosneath2006 Posts: 145
    Forum Member

Seems back up again, it is only tell us your email and we wiil keep you informed + some FAQs.
  • stuntmasterstuntmaster Posts: 5,070
    Forum Member
    Seems back up again, it is only tell us your email and we wiil keep you informed + some FAQs.

not only that but it highlights should in bold making it sound that they are uncertain if it will actually launch.

methinks sky are causing agro again.
    Forum Member
    I also learnt today that BT are planning a second rise in price from £24.99 up to £27.99 a month. The first 3 months will still be £19.99.

This will be done in January after the christmas advertising push, when new viewers have been secured.

The final settling price will be £29.99, I'm not sure when this will be reached though. Sorry.

:)