Vivienne Westwood

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm considering buying a Viv. Westwood bag. I absolutely love the ones from the Anglomania collection and this one has caught my eye (mainy because it's pretty cheap and looks lovely :D).

Anyways, I'm just wondering if I should just order from that site (which I'm guessing is the official one) or whether I should go look at it in a shop first? The quality is going to be good though I would imagine, it's just I've never had one of her bags before so not sure what I should do.

Oh and sorry for the rambling. :o

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eeeek I've seen that exact same one and wanted to buy it! It's lovely and I am so tempted but I'm only 18 and can't afford it! :(
    Perhaps go and take a look at it first in the shop nearest to you if they have it, but with it being black you can almost guarantee it to go with anything!

Go for it :)
  • ClangeretteClangerette Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I usually go for Lulu Guinness bags but I have to admit, that one's nice!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,259
    Forum Member
    Ohhh my, that is gorgeous. Really want that now!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eeeek I've seen that exact same one and wanted to buy it! It's lovely and I am so tempted but I'm only 18 and can't afford it! :(
    Perhaps go and take a look at it first in the shop nearest to you if they have it, but with it being black you can almost guarantee it to go with anything!

Go for it :)

I'm the same age and a shopaholic! I've never had a designer bag before though so I think I'll live on the wild side and go for it. :D Hopefully it will be worth it.
    I usually go for Lulu Guinness bags but I have to admit, that one's nice!
    sparkle_18 wrote: »
    Ohhh my, that is gorgeous. Really want that now!

I know, it really is lovely. The price is great aswell compared to the rest in the collection.

Okay, stuff going to the shop.. I'm going to treat myself and order it. :o:D
  • ClangeretteClangerette Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blemished wrote: »
    I'm the same age and a shopaholic! I've never had a designer bag before though so I think I'll live on the wild side and go for it. :D Hopefully it will be worth it.

I know, it really is lovely. The price is great aswell compared to the rest in the collection.

Go for it!!
    Forum Member
    Blemished wrote: »

God Im jealous. Might have to get that for christmas! When you get it, could you post a pic, so I can get an idea of size like when you wear it, or just describe it, if you don't want to post a pic. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, I think you've got all the posters in this thread hooked on Viv now! :D
    Forum Member

:D Definitley on this bag anyway! I never really go looking at the new designer collections, never have enough money, so it just makes me depressed. Although I do like to stare at the Chanel 2.55 quite often, wishing I could some day afford one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Definitley on this bag anyway! I never really go looking at the new designer collections, never have enough money, so it just makes me depressed. Although I do like to stare at the Chanel 2.55 quite often, wishing I could some day afford one.

Oh my God I have to completely avoid anything Chanel including the shop because I love the stuff in their so much!

Oooh and it's not quite a 2.55, but if your looking for a similar style:

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=40&viewAllFlag=false&catalogId=20552&storeId=12552&categoryId=155575&parent_category_rn=155569&productId=1352410&langId=-1

I bought myself that to make up for lack of fundings towards a Chanel bag!
    Forum Member
    Oh my God I have to completely avoid anything Chanel including the shop because I love the stuff in their so much!

Oooh and it's not quite a 2.55, but if your looking for a similar style:

http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=40&viewAllFlag=false&catalogId=20552&storeId=12552&categoryId=155575&parent_category_rn=155569&productId=1352410&langId=-1

I bought myself that to make up for lack of fundings towards a Chanel bag!

Thats a really nice alternative. Is it biggish?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats a really nice alternative. Is it biggish?

Well I managed to get my makeup case, a big bottle of water, 3 magazines, a map book, money, phone, iPod, keys etc in it the other day without it busting! So it's big enough for me, but it depends what you would be using it for.
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    LOVE the bag, Now I want one too now. I have a pair of stilettos and her famous pirate boots, and they are my favourite shoes ever. I do not think you will regret the bag.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God Im jealous. Might have to get that for christmas! When you get it, could you post a pic, so I can get an idea of size like when you wear it, or just describe it, if you don't want to post a pic. :D

Yep 'course I will. :) Can't wait for it to arrive now!

:D Sorry everyone.
    I agree with you about Chanel bags. I've wanted one for years but there's just no way I can afford one. :( Darn these pesky designers. :p
    Viridiana wrote: »
    LOVE the bag, Now I want one too now. I have a pair of stilettos and her famous pirate boots, and they are my favourite shoes ever. I do not think you will regret the bag.

Oooh I'm jealous! Those pirate boots are gorgeous. :) We'll all be walking round with one of the bags soon!
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    Omg i love the patent version of that bag, its only £150 which isn't bad for a designer bag and i am so so tempted to buy one. I think it might have to go on my christmas list!
    The thing i love the most about VW has to be the jewellery though, i'm a sucker for it!