The Daily Pwice

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    She does like a good game, bless her :rolleyes: I remember Alex practically telling the world on This Morning, that she was pregnant, he played along very well. I have heard of exclusives on the new baby, but yet to hear of an exclusive on a baby bump. Every picture consists of a strategically placed item, be it a bag a scarf, what ever. Does she have a say in what pictures actually go to print? I find it very hard to believe that no one has caught a "off guard" picture :confused So her being pregnant at the beach wedding is looking more less likely.
    I think she does have a say what pictures they print, as the only pic where Harvey wasn't in front of her to hide her belly at the movie was cropped just under her boobs so again you could not see her belly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pregnant or not something strange going on with her! No doubt all will be revealed eventually cos she can't keep her big gob shut usually!
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can Katie really have such a tight rein on what is said and shown in the press, only i am really surprised the press have not sniffed Kev out doing his normal day job, no word on his family or friends. Where are all the paps, unless they are not interested. Katie hates the paps, i remember a few times on holiday with Pete, she refused to leave the building, as there were paps outside. Pete was like "they just trying to earn a living" but she went doolally tap "well they not going to make any from me" perhaps thats the problem, after years of playing cat and mouse with the press, they no longer interested. I remember when Pam Anderson played the same game, and on leaving a club, all the paps turned their backs, Pam went mental :D:D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    Didn't she have a fling with a certain Welshman after Leo... and before marrying Kev...She will want to avoid giving birth in July as another Kate is due then...Has she gone Hollywood with her "pregancy" because much of this doesn't add up and she does not look that pregnant. And yes she would lie to her children about it..

Yes,I believe the Welsh chap was 'dipping his wick' in her well of delights. :)
    Danny Cipriano too. But Danny knew that being seen in public with the abomination was a step too far ,so he used her hidden behind closed doors only . She even sued publishers over the pics of her sneaking out of his flat, on the grounds that she could have made money from selling her shagathons with him to the paps.
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    Pregnant or not something strange going on with her! No doubt all will be revealed eventually cos she can't keep her big gob shut usually!
    She can keep it shut till the cheque clears though ;)
    There is something amiss & knowing her it will be a stinker plan. Time will tell.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Posted on Twitter an hour ago:

In the High Court today Mr Justice Tugendhat will hear applications in the privacy dispute between Katie Price and Peter Andre.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Posted on Twitter an hour ago:

In the High Court today Mr Justice Tugendhat will hear applications in the privacy dispute between Katie Price Deleted, misread
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to wonder about the Hollywood baby thing. Has a deal been struck which would be mutually beneficial to KOK?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I'm starting to wonder about the Hollywood baby thing. Has a deal been struck which would be mutually beneficial to KOK?

Quite possible, why hook up with a known gay man?
    Forum Member
    Quite possible, why hook up with a known gay man?
    There are loads of metrosexual guys around around who are WAY into their looks ,but for some reason Pwicey picks hilariously odd-sexual ones these days......Alex with his Roxanne persona & love of vodka ,and now Kev with his knicker pictures taken in his bathroom mirror & twitter claims that call Pwicey a "f*g bangle".... ....things even avowed metrosexuals would blanch at.
    The woman is truly an abomination & appears to need to get as far away from the general idea of "normal" as she can .
    Leo was cute & kind of basic 'does what it says on the tin'. Maybe that's why it went south.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    There are loads of metrosexual guys around around who are WAY into their looks ,but for some reason Pwicey picks hilariously odd-sexual ones these days......Alex with his Roxanne persona & love of vodka ,and now Kev with his knicker pictures taken in his bathroom mirror & twitter claims that call Pwicey a "f*g bangle".... ....things even avowed metrosexuals would blanch at.
    The woman is truly an abomination & appears to need to get as far away from the general idea of "normal" as she can .
    Leo was cute & kind of basic 'does what it says on the tin'. Maybe that's why it went south.:)

Wonder if she is doing a Beyonce, could be a possibility and would explain some things. She is an abomination :D
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder if she is doing a Beyonce, could be a possibility and would explain some things. She is an abomination :D

doing a Beyonce? Please explain....just the edited highlights..
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I am hesitant to ask ... but what does KOK stand for?
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doing a Beyonce? Please explain....just the edited highlights..
    Might be wrong,but is it a surrogate..
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member

Hasn't Keiron got that tattooed on his finger? KOK. So it has to mean Keiron O? Katie..what's the ''O'' stand for though :confused:

I could understand if it had KAK :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The tattoo on kev's finger...pmsl...i hope she doesn't complain that's too small as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    Last week the press were saying she was due in July..
    But she didn't get with him until december,unless she was seeing him before hand,and if that's the case,why was she trying to get off with gavin later on..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    Hasn't Keiron got that tattooed on his finger? KOK. So it has to mean Keiron O? Katie..what's the ''O'' stand for though :confused:

KOK means Katie OWNS Keiron...:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KOK means Katie OWNS Keiron...:eek:
    TSk,that's what it is...and all us lot being rude lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the court case is coming soon,i think she'll use the pregnancy to get sympathy,and when things don't go to plan,she'll say things like.....if i lose this baby..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On his ring finger (not that one), is tattoo'd K *loveheart* K. But it looks a bit like KOK. http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1785235.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Katie%20Price's%20husband%20Kieran%20Hayler%20tattoo-1785235.jpg
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I'm guessing the court case is coming soon,i think she'll use the pregnancy to get sympathy,and when things don't go to plan,she'll say things like.....if i lose this baby..

If she loses the baby blah blah blah - well don't go shooting your ugly mouth off then, ey? It's really simple, billions of people avoid lawsuits by just having some dignity and decorum and keeping their mouth shut.

If she loses this baby... it will be an unfortunate random act of nature, nothing more nothing less.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »

If she loses this baby... it will be an unfortunate random act of nature, nothing more nothing less.

Assuming she is actually pregnant.....
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

Val_Beam wrote: »
    The tattoo on kev's finger...pmsl...i hope she doesn't complain that's too small as well
    On his ring finger (not that one), is tattoo'd K *loveheart* K. But it looks a bit like KOK. http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1785235.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Katie%20Price's%20husband%20Kieran%20Hayler%20tattoo-1785235.jpg

Thank you all. :)

That looks like it will be difficult to remove when the inevitable happens.
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow, is he 14? Most of us have grown out of x loves y by the age of 16....
This discussion has been closed.