New 2005 o2 Sims

hporiahporia Posts: 108
Forum Member
I suggest that all the people use this thread to talk about 02's new sims and not in the FREE o2 Sims thread.

Comments

• eddieheddieh Posts: 1,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good idea old dear friend
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I don't understand. Why don't people just buy these sim cards from places like: they're everywhere

*admin edit*
  • ExaminusExaminus Posts: 22,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hporia wrote:
    I suggest that all the people use this thread to talk about 02's new sims and not in the FREE o2 Sims thread.
    What new SIM cards? The one in the link above are those talked about in the o2 free SIM thread anyway...
  • mark_bmark_b Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    robster124 wrote:
    I don't understand. Why don't people just buy these sim cards from places like: they're everywhere

*edit*

To save yourself a tenner for a start....

Also the sites posted will often let you order more than one sim which you can then sell on.
  • lalalandlalaland Posts: 11,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    robster124 wrote:

XXXXXX
    (XXXXXX was a URL to a shop, but it's been removed now) And why buy from here at £9.99??

There are many that you can pick up, brand new, for £1 (just look on Ebay for a start) instead of this site.

The site also claims that
    Since 2001 SimCardShop.net has offered the cheapest sim cards and the best quality of service to our customers - we are the leader in the industry
    but when checking the whois information for their domain it shows that the domain was only registered quite recently
    Record created on 03-Nov-2004
    and a quick check on the google cache and archive.org shows nothing up for this site early than December 2004.

I could be wrong, but it doesn't look to me like their sites been up very long at all, so how can they make such a claim?

If you want to pay £9.99 for these sim cards I advise you go to the official O2 website, if you want to pay less then take a look on Ebay.