Why was John James allowed to telephone his Mum yesterday.

Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
Forum Member
✭✭
As the title says, I read on the live update thread about 3.30 today that JJ told Josie he was allowed to phone his mum yesterday.:mad::mad:
I am furious if this is true, what the hell is going on here

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He didn't speak to her, BB did and told him what she had said I believe. It was part of their goal to get him to stay!!
  • MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB don't want to refund thousands of votes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was allowed to speak to Nathan on the phone....not his mum as far as i'm aware.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He didn't speak to her, BB did and told him what she had said I believe. It was part of their goal to get him to stay!!

How do you know who he spoke to, he tells Josie that he has.
  • airfixairfix Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh pwease don't hurt me Nathan, you don't understand.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your not the only one whos furious.
    Since when has big brother allowed other contestants phone thier loved ones, so that they can stay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    I thought the whole point of BB was that they don't have any contact with the outside world!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    airfix wrote: »
    Oh pwease don't hurt me Nathan, you don't understand.

lmao!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cant blame John James for big brother letting him have phone calls though
    totally big brothers fault
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is allowed to do what he wants he runs BB they are suckers, he claims.

JJ1 leaving the DR

http://beaut.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/crab1.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,712
    Forum Member
    I thought the whole point of BB was that they don't have any contact with the outside world!

A bit late considering he already, unfairly, had a video-call with his mum and friends earlier on in the series.
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder this idiot has grown such a horrendous ego, if BB has been pandering to him, at this extent.
    I really hope he does go tonight so l don't have to listen to his crap any more, and see his crabby eyes and scary smile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because BB had to cover their wotsit having blatantly entrapped JJ first with the crab costume and then with the massage.
  • TalullahmayTalullahmay Posts: 5,962
    Forum Member
    Favouritism he also had a Video link to home where his Pals was all gathered with his Mummy:rolleyes:

I think BB Are doing this so they can finaly get shut tonight because the lines were already open, When No B@lls decided he was going yet again!

As long as We get to see Crabby go I don't really care anymore!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    He is allowed to do what he wants he runs BB they are suckers, he claims.

yep. john james is the true all-time winner of BB. Not even Marcus managed to get one over on them the way JJ has. I want to see his interview but if he goes the whole hog, and refuses to do it, good luck to him. what does JJ need silly UK approval for? he's loaded, gorgeous and can hold a mean debate without sidetracking.
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    He didn't speak to his mum yesterday. He was talking to Josie about the video call he had to his mum weeks ago and was able to have a face to face chat with her and all of his friends.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wappaho wrote: »
    yep. john james is the true all-time winner of BB. Not even Marcus managed to get one over on them the way JJ has. I want to see his interview but if he goes the whole hog, and refuses to do it, good luck to him. what does JJ need silly UK approval for? he's loaded, gorgeous and can hold a mean debate without sidetracking.

Sideways is the only step a crab knows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If i dont get what i want i will cry and cry till i make myself sick, John James.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Are you just as furious that the producers allowed so much information to go INSIDE the house through BEN, RACHAEL and NATHAN?

In the words of Josie and Sam
    John James was stiched up like a kipper.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    [/U][/I][/B]

Sideways is the only step a crab knows.

:D:DHILARIOUS:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:DHILARIOUS:D:D

except he doesn't sidetrack and crabs are ingenious animals, live a fascinating life between land and sea and are extremely tasty :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,170
    Forum Member
    because BB had to cover their wotsit having blatantly entrapped JJ first with the crab costume and then with the massage.

They didnt entrap anyone.....and the suggestion is absurd!

John James himself chose to have a massage from Rachael 1
    He didnt have to......he could have picked Rachel 2.

And what on Earth does the crab costume have to do with anything? He chose to put that on too by the way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you just as furious that the producers allowed so much information to go INSIDE the house through BEN, RACHAEL and NATHAN?

In the words of Josie and Sam
    John James was stiched up like a kipper.

What I feel about that is neither here nor there tbh, the two things are entirely different, I dont think any of the others have been given phonecalls to their loved ones.
    JJ was not set up, he is a grade A tosser who cant stop himself, why dont you listen to what he himself says, he is a drainer, and he has drained the life and soul out of the other housemates and the last big brother.
    He is an emotional vampire.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    except he doesn't sidetrack and crabs are ingenious animals, live a fascinating life between land and sea and are extremely tasty :D

And the sun's 'gone down over the yardarm' so this ancient one's having a glass of her favourite 'tipple' & washing down a couple of crab sandwiches with it.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Only if you remove the poison first.