The *Shirley Carter* Watch Thread

Comments

• maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Shirl (or Linda 'Onry) naturally has good style though-or manages to pull off a difficult look. She can look really stylish sometimes. I loved that hat!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I be honest, I am beginning to miss Shirl Carter, I realize now she's a big reason as to why I watch EE, but at least she will be in it next week I guess.
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,363
    Forum Member
    http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=tGCoF7UoG3o&feature=related
    http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=NjvljYgGSug&feature=relmfu

Never mind Maddie, found these great clips on you tube, not a fan of Shirley lately but this reminded me why we loved Shirley and Heather together, before philth got in the way:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the clips, classic Shirl :D

I loved when she and Pat had a fight too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just watched the fight between Pat and Shirl in 2007.

Classic

Shirl: What did your last husband die of?

Pat: Heart failure

Shirl: Get on top did ya? Crushed 'im to a pulp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just thought I'd share that I won two Linda 'Onry items on eBay! Well one was a signed cast card (the new updated one) the other was the same cast card but unsigned. I always bid on Linda stuff even if I already have it (if it's cheap that is). I like it for my EE collection :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CarterWATCH: Tonight, 7.30pm

Can't wait :)
    Forum Member
    CarterWATCH: Tonight, 7.30pm

Can't wait :)

She is not in it until next Tuesday 16th according to the spoilers.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    She is not in it until next Tuesday 16th according to the spoilers.

I thought she was helping with the catering for the wedding.
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »

I thought she helped Jean in the Great Cupcake Debacle :D
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,854
    Forum Member
    i really dont see the point of this thread. the spoiler thread is used for cast list etc :) and you should just look for the shirley appreciation thread in the appreciation forums. there is one there. Its just my opinion

im convinced theres a reason why she has only appeared in 10 eps since xmas. she was too much of a distraction for phil/sharon getting together. phil/shirl only had one scene after new years and now they have scenes more frequently. shes being moved into the minute mart. shes like a ghost of the past haunting him :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    i really dont see the point of this thread. the spoiler thread is used for cast list etc :) and you should just look for the shirley appreciation thread in the appreciation forums. there is one there.

im convinced theres a reason why she has only appeared in 10 eps since xmas. she was too much of a distraction for phil/sharon getting together. phil/shirl only had one scene after new years and now they have scenes more frequently. shes being moved into the minute mart. shes like a ghost of the past haunting him :D

I'm convinced it's because her boots were made for walking.... right out of Albert Square.
  • Shirley CarterShirley Carter Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    i really dont see the point of this thread. the spoiler thread is used for cast list etc :) and you should just look for the shirley appreciation thread in the appreciation forums. there is one there.

If you don't like it mona then don't post. Why do you have to keep coming back and saying what you do? :mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    Filiman wrote: »
    I'm convinced it's because her boots were made for walking.... right out of Albert Square.

It really riles me when people just come in to post negative things about the thread. If you don't like it then you don't post. She did this a week or so ago and told us how rubbish this thread was and got sent on a holiday. And she's back again. She never learns.
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »

Well lets hope we see her this week.
    Forum Member
    Just thought I'd share that I won two Linda 'Onry items on eBay! Well one was a signed cast card (the new updated one) the other was the same cast card but unsigned. I always bid on Linda stuff even if I already have it (if it's cheap that is). I like it for my EE collection :)

Do the actors sign all the cards individually or do they sign one and photocopy the rest?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do the actors sign all the cards individually or do they sign one and photocopy the rest?

Individually :) They're actually hand written. Not pre-prints or anything :)
    Forum Member
    Individually :) They're actually hand written. Not pre-prints or anything :)

That's good. They will be worth more in the future. :D
    Forum Member

It's fairly obvious that Phil's not bothered about her anymore. So she's hardly haunting him by working in the minute mart. He'll probably walk in and barely notice her. He has more important people on his mind like sharon. :)
    Forum Member
    It's fairly obvious that Phil's not bothered about her anymore. So she's hardly haunting him by working in the minute mart. He'll probably walk in and barely notice her. He has more important people on his mind like sharon. :)

Oh I'm sure Phil will be polite to Shirley - he'll wipe his feet on her like he always did before. Old habits and all. :D
    Forum Member
    It really riles me when people just come in to post negative things about the thread. If you don't like it then you don't post. She did this a week or so ago and told us how rubbish this thread was and got sent on a holiday. And she's back again. She never learns.

Given that Shirley has only appeared in 10 episodes since xmas (roflol) I say a watch thread is thoroughly warranted.
    Forum Member
    Given that Shirley has only appeared in 10 episodes since xmas (roflol) I say a watch thread is thoroughly warranted.

Well exactly, it's a rare treat to spot her in an episode. If she plays such a minor role in an episode, would she even be mentioned in spoilers?
    Forum Member
    Well exactly, it's a rare treat to spot her in an episode. If she plays such a minor role in an episode, would she even be mentioned in spoilers?

Very true.... I'm surprised she's in the cast list tbh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Shirley needs a big storyline. They could do it and Linda would deliver :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CarterWATCH: Tonight (I think).