I'm happy Linda was saved from eviction!

bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm delighted that Linda was saved by Jasmine. It will probably be a double on Friday and I think she could have been in real danger. She seems to be quite supportive to alot of the housemates and often their ' voice of reason.'Just because she doesn't like Jim shouldn't be reason enough for her to go- there's alot more to her than that I feel.:)

Comments

• SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're right Linda would have been in trouble, particularly if it was a double, as could be the case.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She would have gone, I'm sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Please can ssomeone fill me in on this twist? I missed the show.
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite supportive? I'd say manipulative... And the voice of reason? Yeah right... More like the voice of poison! I know what she does, she plants seeds and watches the conflict unfold. From the very beginning, she single-handedly turned her pack (the girls) against Jim, ensuring a comfortable amount of nominations for him. So yes, she would be in real danger. :)
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    I'm delighted that Linda was saved by Jasmine. It will probably be a double on Friday and I think she could have been in real danger. She seems to be quite supportive to alot of the housemates and often their ' voice of reason.'Just because she doesn't like Jim shouldn't be reason enough for her to go- there's alot more to her than that I feel.:)

Yes, I have to agree. I am glad thar Jasmine saved these two. The most unlikely of all of them I think as well. I really like Casey and Linda has grown on me after some of the awful comments on here about her.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont mind that she is not up, even though it means that Liz will probably go I think its maybe a good thing for her to cut and run with the money as she looks so uncomfortable, but it might be a double and with Linda out of the running then we may well get rid of Luisa or Lee which would be fantastic.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please can ssomeone fill me in on this twist? I missed the show.

Sure. The twist is they're all up for eviction this time, but the evicted housemate was allowed to bestow immunity upon two housemates. These were Casey and Linda.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite supportive? I'd say manipulative... And the voice of reason? Yeah right... More like the voice of poison! I know what she does, she plants seeds and watches the conflict unfold. From the very beginning, she single-handedly turned her pack (the girls) against Jim, ensuring a comfortable amount of nominations for him. So yes, she would be in real danger. :)

I do think Linda would have gone were she up but she has little chance of progressing more than 5th anyhow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Sure. The twist is they're all up for eviction this time, but the evicted housemate was allowed to bestow immunity upon two housemates. These were Casey and Linda.

Thank you.
  • chickseechicksee Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly wouldn't miss her, quite boring so far.
  • kenikikeniki Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry,but I'm not, I want her gone
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    should of gone boring
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a load of tosh. She does none of these things. The likes of Luisa, Jasmine, Sam and even Lionel slate Jim more than Linda. Just because Linda dislikes Jim from past experiences does not make her the person that you are making out.
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am as well. I wanted Luisa safe but now I think about it Linda would have more of a chance of going than Luisa so the result was probably more beneficial for me.
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of tosh. She does none of these things. The likes of Luisa, Jasmine, Sam and even Lionel slate Jim more than Linda. Just because Linda dislikes Jim from past experiences does not make her the person that you are making out.
    Luisa, Jasmine and Sam were manipulated by Linda from the beginning, with that gathering around her bed. Sam even states she nominates Jim to protect Linda :confused:

As for Lionel... He is just a sly old man, with his own seedy agenda.
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    She would have gone, I'm sure.

such a shame therefore that she is safe! :blush:
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes I think she has been very supportive to different housemates-

-When Dappy tried to continue on the argument with Luisa, she called him on it and said that she believed women had the right to do as men do. She also corrected his bs as he was increasing her bed partners by the minute in his rant. Of course Dappy hasn't forgotten this nor her nomination and he chose her yesterday during the fake nomination task.
    -When Lionel was blowing off steam outside tonight re his argument, she tried to calm him down by saying Luisa had apologised.
    - Sam finds Linda a close friend in there.
    - Casey has gone to her to discuss the Lee situation a few times- granted she has said it to a few.:D
    - After Liz nominated her, she still tried to comfort her about Jasmine's upset, and explained to her why it may have seemed insensitive.
    - Lee and Ollie don't seem to have any issues with Linda, and Ollie is often seen rubbing her back etc.
    - When the older men were annoyed with the music, Linda still joined in eventhough it wasn't her favourite thing to do either.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're right Linda would have been in trouble, particularly if it was a double, as could be the case.

I actually think Casey could have been in more trouble. She seems nice but the Lee obsession bored everyone to death and I can't see anyone being interested in that all starting up again, now Jas is gone, which doesn't leave a huge amount of interest in her. I think she's likely to fade into the background....

And not sure she has much of a fanbase either since she was the least known (of the home grown celebs) when she came in.
  • nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i agree i fail to see what she has done wrong in the house the nastiness on this site is unbelievable