Broadchurch - Series 2

Comments

• wuffleswuffles Posts: 45,765
    Forum Member
    God, that looks uncomfortable!:D
  • rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting us ready for fifty shades that was...
    Forum Member
    rockjack wrote: »
    Getting us ready for fifty shades that was...

Have you read the thread in General Discussion about Fifty Shades and B&Q? Haven't laughed so much in ages. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Looking for a house!!! hahaha
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HollyMurs wrote: »
    Ooh, love this :) that voice just makes me go weak at the knees :blush:

Oh me too * sigh* :blush::cool:
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Sandbrook boring me to sleep. I cant enjoy any of the characters. The trial stuff is a bit better through no way would family and the press be allowed to remain during a legal point. And a lot has happened in just one day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm finding this the best episode so far (apart from the slow moving pictures of Lee in his vest ) Ellie was brilliant with her son what a great scene,and blimey isn't Claire a kinky sod :o what was the necklace she was wearing in the portfolio Ellie was looking at?? Anyone ?? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Don't ask me why, but I was always under the impression that Hardy's wife was having an affair with another woman.
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I'm finding this the best episode so far (apart from the slow moving pictures of Lee in his vest ) Ellie was brilliant with her son what a great scene,and blimey isn't Claire a kinky sod :o what was the necklace she was wearing in the portfolio Ellie was looking at?? Anyone ?? :confused:

I'm pretty sure it was the one the younger girl used to wear and was later found in Lee Ashworth's car.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha :D
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »

A pendant was a key piece of evidence in the original Sandbrook case. Presumably Ellie thinks the necklace is that same pendant. We know Claire still has it thanks to the lingering shot of her boobs a few weeks ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it was the one found around the little girl's neck when they pulled her out of the water.

Oh really?? Thank you,
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God this is shite. Just my well thought out opinion.
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares about the prosecution barrister's eyesight or mum?
    Forum Member
    Clare seems to be forgiven by Ellie a bit quick.
  • Paul_Palmer89Paul_Palmer89 Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alec's Ex Wife us involved! ThinkClaire did it!
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooooh! Not a big surprise really.
    Forum Member
    Pacing Is the worst part as we get 15 mins solid of the trial and Danny stuff then it mostly vanishes for 15-25 with Sandbrook taking other. It feels very disconnected from part to part. Hardy and Miller barely refer to one when dealing with the other.
    It is better tonight through.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Who cares about the prosecution barrister's eyesight or mum?

She's having personal problems, she may not be working to her full ability etc....
  • Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was well timed, I had just decided that I can not stand Claire and then that happens.
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The episode was better than previous episodes but still really frustrating at times.

I don't care about Sandbrook.
    And I really don't care about these lawyer's lives.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Ellie.

I am glad Hardy's wife / ex-wife is looking after him. Bet Ellie is jealous.
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Claire killing those girls has been obvious from the start, so hopefully there's a twist but the way this series has been going I doubt it. Just like it's obvious Joe will be found not guilty and be killed at the end of the series setting up a whodunnit for the next one.

Hardy's ex-wife has been the best thing about this series so I hope she stays around next series (and there will be one, the ratings may be down but they're still high enough for them to drag another series out of it) for the whodunnit mentioned above.
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Claire and Lee, must you make this all Fifty Shades of Broadchurch every episode? *yawns*
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Broadchurch is back - well nearly.

Much better episode tonight - although I don't think the personal circumstances of the two lawyers adds any thing.